Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

• Quote from Jenki: “suggestion to improve the game: 1) remove the name tags in the blak zone, only guild and alliance names are visible, all others will be red and unnamed.2) when dying, the items with the corpse will no longer fall, "war fragments" will be dropped, which can be exchanged for silver in caeleon, in a specific npc, or sold on the market, this will make the trade busier, as they will have to be bought in the market other items.3) Red players will not be understood when talking to pl…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “on average slayer corrupted dungeon produce 1 mil - 2 mil loot per hour assuming you did 6 dungeons on average and no invades/being invaded and have roughly 500k infamy with a T5 full map of resource untouched in the blackzone [assumption] you would net on average 800-1.5 mil assuming you are wearing full t8 gathering gear and tools on a boar to carry those said loots ” That's a lot of assumptions and hypothetical situations.

• Quote from JeffusMaximus: “You are not forced to craft to make profit just going in ava roads / black zone can net you litteral millions an hour without any problem ” Is that so? Show me those millions per hour. Nice delusions

• TL;DR: OP ragequitted after being ganked This is why I love the game - you work for your progress and you will never be immune to loss of it. Who cares about meaningless pvp in other games? You casuals always complains about getting killed and loose. Get better or stop complaining. Quote from Xithmeister: “unless it is a rougelike game when you progress in someway when you die ” It is like this, you improve and learn with every death. You can also be ignorant and don't learn from your mistakes j…

• A totally new.. chapter

Sadaleus - - Chronicles of Albion

Can;t wait to see new chapter!

• Quote from Dagother: “Quote from Gnomer: “Yes, I know you claimed it's not a bug, but I seriously doubt it isn't. So, I had around 440k faction standing and lost around 10% (40k-50k, not 100% sure) too. Are you seriously suggesting this is not a bug? Everyone loses 10% every week of their standing? ” Hey, already posted in missing faction standings - top "prestige" ranks need to be maintained via standing, so basically you can keep prestige ranks as long as you are active in faction warfare. Thi…

• Same here. Top 1 FS and lost about 200k standing points which roughly corresponds to 600k faction points lost PER WEEK. I went down form 2m to 1,8m points (10%) - screens attached. It seems it is triggered by claiming weekly reward/logging in (looks like top 2 still has yet report to be claimed). First two weeks I did not loose any points so it seems it is a new thing. It would be common sense to get any information/description that players are going to loose points...yet I can't find anything l…

• Quote from mmmluh: “Quote from Sadaleus: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Mounts - Toxic Reaction / Toxic Cloud (Pest Lizard): - The cloud now affects a maximum of 5 enemy targets - Becoming feared by the ability now triggers (and is properly reduced by) Diminishing Returns ” Glad to see Diminishing Returns introduced to Albion. Now with that mechanic, is time to bring back fearing mounted players for Raven and Morgana with adjustments for DRs? @Mytherceria ” bro That efect is in game for at least 2 …

• be carefull from this scammer

Sadaleus - - Forum Banter

Quote from AKr0nizz: “Quote from Sadaleus: “Funny enough his guild has official thread on forum TheKingsmen (NA/EU/OCE-English speaking-Very active-Non toxic community) ” What's funny about it? ” They are claiming to be non-toxic community, I guess scammer in their ranks must be very nice polite guy

• Nice skin and all but does it fit in April? Wonder what (if anything) will be released in November during Halloween

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Mounts - Toxic Reaction / Toxic Cloud (Pest Lizard): - The cloud now affects a maximum of 5 enemy targets - Becoming feared by the ability now triggers (and is properly reduced by) Diminishing Returns ” Glad to see Diminishing Returns introduced to Albion. Now with that mechanic, is time to bring back fearing mounted players for Raven and Morgana with adjustments for DRs? @Mytherceria

• be carefull from this scammer

Sadaleus - - Forum Banter

Funny enough his guild has official thread on forum TheKingsmen (NA/EU/OCE-English speaking-Very active-Non toxic community)

• So people are getting there to rank where they can buy T8 mount cubs which is only halfway for maxing out rank. I guess it is safe to assume that there will be some more rewards added for last rank. Are there any revealed plans for it? Maybe move T8 cubs as reward for last rank only. In my opinion these mounts deserve even more grind to feel unique or add some meaningful rewards for last rank (like even better version mount?). Why would I grind to last rank if there is no reward? Also it would b…

• Don't give a damn about leftist's rant.

• Great quality of video - youtube always downgrades it yet your vids is like live from game. What did you use to record and what settings (bitrate etc.)? Also nice editing

• Quote from NeferNefer: “Quote from Sadaleus: “This sort of people is the reason that SBI unnecessarily trying to make it harder and harder for gankers. ” the game locked me inside zone and gived the kill for free to gankers, i did escape them with succes, they got kill for free from SBI and you complain about things being hard for gankers? lol ” Learn combat mechanics.

• Looks like someone died to gankers and came to cry here. This sort of people is the reason that SBI unnecessarily trying to make it harder and harder for gankers. Stay in blue zones if have problem with escaping from gankers.

• Quote from Midgard: “And self-referral's ok now right? ” If they are silent about this - it is allowed. Is it ethical? No. You still want to invite friends coz the more players the better game

• Bump. This silence volumes, right? Sillfront?

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Alysandra: “Just had to tag you, quick question, is the moose respawn clock bugged? It's respawning at a really really low/non-existing rate. ” Hi, I believe our QA guy @Amoebius76 has looked into this and is already responding to you on the respawn rates in a separate thread. I'll let you continue the convo from there. - Mytherceria ” Quality of life request: If I die on red zone with faction I would like to respawn in town still faction flagged. It is pain i…