Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• legal If you don't play content Pls Stop stating Things nearly every Team in 10s Plays with a great holy and also every Second Hellgate Team Plays with great holy maybe its not Meta in crystals but its in a Strong State and it should Not be given any special Treatment because you Like the Meta in 2s thank you

• i might've overlooked something but in patchnotes for like last half year there is nothing to be found about a guardian armor nerf and yet it still only has a 15 percent debuff now (at least in tooltip) so its basicly useless

• if you keep being cced by same ccs like stun the duration will lower after each followup

• Quote from Chshr: “In general, new HG(5v5 and new 10v10, I don't speak about 2v2, I think it's not important for game =) ) much better that it was before. 100% By the way, i want notice about one big problem - skill between non-lethal and lethal HG(same for cgvg 5v5 and 20v20); As for me, I rare to lose 5v5 cgvg t1 and 5v5 yellow Hg, but in cgvg t2 I have never win it and i have 20% winrate in red HG, it's really confuse me, because i have ~90% winrate in other non-lethal content. ” disparity li…

• [19. April 2021] Call to Arms Patch 3

mmmluh - - Patch Notes

Quote from Sadaleus: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Mounts - Toxic Reaction / Toxic Cloud (Pest Lizard): - The cloud now affects a maximum of 5 enemy targets - Becoming feared by the ability now triggers (and is properly reduced by) Diminishing Returns ” Glad to see Diminishing Returns introduced to Albion. Now with that mechanic, is time to bring back fearing mounted players for Raven and Morgana with adjustments for DRs? @Mytherceria ” bro That efect is in game for at least 2 years it just did no…

• Hey since cta update hellgate chests rarity on colors (first only at bosses but now basicly on every chest) is fucked up blue's legendary yellow is common purple is uncommon and green is rare its like that for boss and end chests big boss chests are bugged a bit different tho (i don't know colors just yellow is uncommon) i think this only kicks in in 5v5 and 10v10 (not seen in in 2v2)

• capes only show their cooldown when you use them not in their tooltip

• i personally think the loot if you get enemys is fine but the loot without needs to be buffed and also the fame needs to be buffed cause rn you run around 1 and an half hour and find 1 contact or smth its just sad

• I agree one hand mace is in a way too high dmg state for a tank wep rn if you want it to have dmg its ok but the w has 10 secs is a super short cast and also knocks up the biggest problem is that you can play it 3 times in hgs and it works also 2 times in 2v2 hg works i think if a weapon works nearly only being played its too strong. suggestions on nerfs to balance it would be: just nerf w dmg or remove the knockup its just too overloaded for the cd just being a w ability

• [geschlossen] N1ghtmare

mmmluh - - Gilden

push

• [geschlossen] N1ghtmare

mmmluh - - Gilden

Push jungs