Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• Code Name instead of Normal Text

Orbitalstriker - - Bugs

Just randomly came across this one today forum.albiononline.com/index.p…dc9ee722c063ed2d12d9557e1

• So, as my previous posts I am asking common beginner questions with the intent to gather as much information as possible in as little space as possible. I am introducing more and more friends to the game and such questions are rising more and more rapidly by the day! So last time I asked for most versatile weapon tree in this post: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ees-Comparison-Viability/ ----------------------------------------- Now I am asking about the weapon tree that is more affordable for l…

• Heyy thanks guys for the replies! Btw what is your opinion on daggers?Can they fill any of the categories mentioned above? I know they can be good at ganking and the ava one is very potent on zvzs too!

• It may be a dumb question, but i would like some veteran opinion on what weapon tree a beginner should/could max out first to be able to participate in most/all content and be viable. (For ex. zvz/gank/hg/ava etc etc) A second tree to fill up the spots that the main one will lack, would also be really useful! I think this could save much time from new players trying to fame up specific weapons, only to realize they are only good in a very linear playstyle. I had made a similar post in the past a…

• Okay I feel like this post should be archived, I am definitely making a little doc textbook out of it lol. Huge amount of useful information, I actually think I have a solid understanding of everything, u went really in detail especially in the last reply, about stuff that are not mentioned anywhere, and are just learned from actually doing the thing, but players with non leading roles can never get their hands into! Really really thankful for your time and effort. There is no better way to desc…

• Ohh damn, everything starts making sense now, thanks for linking all that info together and summing everything up so clearly! To declare an attack on an ho you just have to hit it with demo hammer in the first 20mins and it then becomes vulnerable for the rest of the prime time? Does the same apply to territories and castles or are they attackable/claimable 24/7? One last thing, let's hypothetically say that at 1utc there is a programmed cta and it was planned that we would be attacking x territ…

• Oh btw I just watched the vid and it was really helpful in understanding even more how the system works so some questions may overlap with the info given from the vid! Tnx anyways!!

• Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from Orbitalstriker: “So basically I ve started doing some ctas or smth with my guild, and since I am a new player I got no idea what is happening, so there is a list of things I would like explained/linked a source cause everything I find even on albion wiki is outdated as far as I know. -what activities can a cta consist of? -What the term "launching" means? -How do territories work? Why u need them -Except territories there are some other "points of interest" in var…

• So basically I ve started doing some ctas or smth with my guild, and since I am a new player I got no idea what is happening, so there is a list of things I would like explained/linked a source cause everything I find even on albion wiki is outdated as far as I know. -what activities can a cta consist of? -What the term "launching" means? -How do territories work? Why u need them -Except territories there are some other "points of interest" in various maps for example some small castelike struct…

• Hello guys, Me and some friends are returning players ranging from 7-27m fame that would like to get a taste of the end game aspects of Albion. We enjoy group activities a lot and like to have a good time playing. Reason we quit in the first place was because of being in too unorganized guilds that ended up goofing around instead of actually enjoying the game. We are looking for guilds that are up to date with albion meta, are aware of meta weapons/builds for each gameplay type(pvp/pve/zvz etc) …

• Pretty much what the title says, I really don't know how to win vs this weapon in 1v1s (playing bloodletter in corrupted) and I feel like I'm always on the run until they mess up (get damaged/aggro mobs). Otherwise I feel kinda helpless due to constant invisibility/dashes. I'm not too experienced at the game but this is the first time I struggle that much to understand smth. All tips welcome (I hope this is the correct subforum, sorry if not)

• Oh nice! Those recommendations are also really welcome thanks!

• @SpicyPepper wow man you are really REALLY helpful! Thanks for all that info that u provided!! This post has been a huge protip collection from all of u guys! By the way, how come i see much more bloodletters in corrupted than deathgivers even tho they seems kinda the same (to my noob eyes) Is there an explaination behind that or just because bloodletter is more simple as a kit?

• @SpicyPepper about carving sword in 2v2 hellgates:I think it could be paired with a bloodletter and some armor reduction specs and be insanely good as a setup for massive dmg from bloodletter E What u guys think about that, could it be as good as it sounds? Also what are some weapons that work well with bloodletter?

• Wow guys, super grateful for the replies! How come you get all that info thought? Is it solely from experience in game or you have a source with stats builds etc?

• Quote from Kelsser: “Bloodletter. Unique weapon in the way. Good for almost everything, 1v1, small scale pvp, gvg, open world roaming, gathering (escape). Watch youtubers who play weapon of your choice a lot. ” This is what I also thought, I ve done some research too, but my main problem with bloodletter is that every single one uses a different build and I can't really understand why and how you should play each one haha. You can say that is a problem due to the weapon being so versitile but st…

• Oh, just to clarify a bit, since solo pve can basically be replaced by 1v1 corrupted as a reliable fame farm method, if you have a hard time answering, you could just limit it to -1v1 corrupted + 2v2 hellgates Thanks again!

• Hello everyone ! I am a returning player with moba experience and I mostly do solo content (sometimes duo) and I have a hard time finding reliable builds due to all those balance changes, and I tried some bloodletter and carving sword. So my noob question is, I would like to find some *weapons* that are *viable/good* in most (or all?) of the following instances: -1v1 corrupted dungeon -2v2 hellgates -solo/duo pve (-group pve) (-open world pvp) I know there is no build for all those categories, t…