Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Quote from Skeeks: “I think we can all agree that AO is meant to be a community game. With that said, I myself and many another’s do enjoy some autonomy and it can be difficult to enjoy some of the late game perks without depending solely on a guild or alliance to get you there. I have a suggestion, inspired by the HO mechanic that I would like to propose. Constructible Black Zone “Hovel” or “Shelters” For Individual players Before you laugh off the idea let me lay down my thoughts. I get that a…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Neef: “Another thing that sucks is when you kill someone and his dot or something kills you after you already killed them. Once there dead you should regen right away much faster or atleast shield for a second. Stupid both people lose their set. The winner does get the points but still its kinda bullshit. ” Killed a guy in a 7.2 set, got down on my knees right after killing him because i had DoT's on me.As a result couldnt loot anything from him before getting …

• Quote from MysticDream: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from MysticDream: “While I like the idea of being able to gather risk free, I think a better alternative would be to simply add the ability to player islands. For a silver fee (increasing by tier), you could have a mine, quarry, hunting pen, fibre field, and tree farm. It would start off small, and grow as you added to it. A few plants with semi high resources that regrow at a similar rate to actual nodes in the wild with no chance to be enchan…

• Quote from stkmro: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from stkmro: “lets say there are ” Quote from stkmro: “lets say about 80% ” Quote from stkmro: “lets say about 20% ” Youre just pulling assumptions out of your ass with nothing whatsoever to back them up. 'Lets say' youre wrong on all of those assumptions ... where does that leave you? Quote from stkmro: “This premium will make you entire account unable to engage in all of forms of pvp. That means when you enter into yz, rz, and bz, you cannot kill …

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Skeeks: “So tell me what you think ” I think your shelter would be discovered and destroyed in virtually no time at all. ” That may be true, so perhaps my suggestion of an invisible entrance until you are very close to the entrance would be the key. This would mean you would have to be actively looking for it to find it, then if you do find it you would need to either find it during prime time when you can destroy it OR take careful note of where it is so you can …

• Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from Apotosariel: “Quote from RaDaMaNNs: “You made some good points here, there are a few Id like to rebut.Yes this is a F2P MMO and you are right that mobile crossovers usually follow this trend of low achievements. But most Legit PC MMOs do not. You will see games like TF2, CSGO, ESO, Black Desert, Final Fantasy, etc usually have a 30-50% clear rate of their most basic achievements. Unless the majority of players on Albion are mobile users, I still think these …

• Another thought about making them difficult to find would be an area of in-game visibility. Something like the entrance is invisible until you are within 5ft (in game measurement) of the entrance. But this would need to be balanced carefully with price, again, to dissuade abuse from large guilds or alliances. Perhaps its not on the base model and is gained when you “upgrade” the structure since it wont gain more durability points. This would increase the commitment you have to the structure sinc…

• Quote from stkmro: “Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “The blue and yellow zones are thataway, friend. So first of all, you're literally just making up numbers. Why bother having "statistics" if they're just pulled out of your ass? Second of all, this is an incredibly stupid idea. One, because why are you playing a full-loot pvp game if you don't like pvp, and two, because this would be incredibly broken. Any serious guild would have a few of these "pve premium" accounts to use as unkillable scouts…

• I totally get where you are coming from. The problem would be how resources work and the transfer/potential abuse by players/guilds/alliances. So you have some players who can go gather those Gucci resources in BZs now with no risk of being ganked and losing their stuff. What would stop main PvP players who already control and have HOs in the BZ from making ALT accounts, paying for said service then gathering all of the available resources and just transferring it to their main PvP accounts. Any…

• I think we can all agree that AO is meant to be a community game. With that said, I myself and many another’s do enjoy some autonomy and it can be difficult to enjoy some of the late game perks without depending solely on a guild or alliance to get you there. I have a suggestion, inspired by the HO mechanic that I would like to propose. Constructible Black Zone “Hovel” or “Shelters” For Individual players Before you laugh off the idea let me lay down my thoughts. I get that allowing the whole gl…

• Agree, I think this could fix a lot of ZvZ abuse. I also agree with Akleel about the reset of home when you take a main City portal back into the BZ. Both of those would be welcome QOL improvements.

• Warhorses

Skeeks - - Feedback & Suggestions

Ok devs, what is the deal with warhorses not being converted into skins? Is this an oversight? Yes, I know I can take my mount to the repair station and have it salvaged but that yields a measly amount of gold when these mounts where easier to obtain. Do I really have to salvage my T5 Warhorse to get 25 gold, only to have to pay 700 to get the skin? This doesn't seem to make sense since the whole point of the skin idea was so you could wear your mounts without worrying about losing them, not to …