Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 103.

• Quote from Y14: “Rescuing Asian players PLEASE! I am a player from China. In my area, even through the game accelerator, the ping is above 230. This seriously affects the gaming experience. I beg the developers to consider setting up servers in the West Coast of the United States (such as San Francisco or Seattle) or Europe, so that our ping can be reduced to 150. Please save the Asian players. Albion is a good game, don't let ping stop our love! ” This would make the ping worse for Europeans, a…

• Quote from Dran68: “There is one, but it's part of paid skin: assets.albiononline.com/upload…ia/5f8859fc55b50_720.webm ” But carrying a flag ? doesn't look that good And should be a "permanent" pose like "sit" and "sleep", to take screenshots with your friends after a battle or kneel before your Queen.

• How a game based on medieval times doesn't have this iconic pose? I know devs are busy, but c'mon guys we need this. 21da4c8bd37c18252a5fcb0e262cf734.jpg

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Yes, 3 times. I made one with normal ping, another one when my ping was too high and another one when my connection to Albion was completely blocked.Still having problems..., right now i'm playing with my old adsl connection, seems like the problem only happens with my new isp(or router?) Also i made a support ticket at 5/8/21, 9:10 AM with my "tracert" included Still waiting for a response. ” Hey, Can you let us know if this has improved for you…

• Quote from Yiotoo: “Quote from MamorieSc: “The process of crafting in Albion Online itself comes down to staring at green line moving to the right, that is not bad, but neither is too capturing. In my humble view, there is an option to improve a bit the process of crafting and refining. The proposal is to add mini games. For instance, one is crafting a cloth robe and on the screen appear a piece of cloth and then curved dashed lines start to pop up with an image of a needle, so that one is to mo…

• Cities skylines, usually after lose 7m to a random gank group. You can't be ganked in cities skylines.

• Right now low tier masterpieces has no value, people just don't buy it, also makes no sense receive the same amount of fame studying a normal item or a masterpiece. A better fame for studying masterpieces would give us reason to buy those items and increase the "silver sink" a little bit.

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Yes, 3 times. I made one with normal ping, another one when my ping was too high and another one when my connection to Albion was completely blocked.Still having problems..., right now i'm playing with my old adsl connection, seems like the problem only happens with my new isp(or router?) Also i made a support ticket at 5/8/21, 9:10 AM with my "tracert" included Still waiting for a response. ” Hey, Can you let us know if this has improved for you…

• Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from Sponik: “Quote from Malkalma: “Guess write an email to support and ask the... Also... why would someone spend money on buying a guild for a guild house for more money than it would cost just to build for himself one? ” im selling it with a huge discount ” Why would you sell it for less than you spent on it? (or for less than you could get back after demolishing it?) ” you must be new, you lose a lot of resources when…

• Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from Sponik: “Quote from Malkalma: “Guess write an email to support and ask the... Also... why would someone spend money on buying a guild for a guild house for more money than it would cost just to build for himself one? ” im selling it with a huge discount ” Why would you sell it for less than you spent on it? (or for less than you could get back after demolishing it?) ” you must be new, you lose a lot of resources when you destroy your buildings... Edit: Also guild…

• The 150 limit is not enough for a chat without moderation like the Portuguese chat. Most of the players muted here are streamers and recruiters doing spam, those players will stop the spams with the time or stop playing the game, so a temporary list would be good enough. And we could keep our 150 limit for the others players who really deserve a mute.

• Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Wtf is happening?????? My connection is now completely blocked, i can't even access the Albion site anymore.To write this i had to use a proxy with usa ip. I have 6 premium accounts actived right now and i can't even access the game or the Albion site, this is so frustrating. The site and game is blocking my connection!! Edit: alright luckily i still have my old adsl isp actived, and i could log in just fine. Albion is blocking my ip, new isp…

• A X E

Jean_Helius - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from SMBisme: “Axe users, What weapon are you switching to until they fix the Axe situation to a more tenable solution? ” Spears, i like spirit hunter, seems a good option for pve but idk about pvp. For cheap low effort pve weapon, light crossbow, ready for pve, doesn't need any spec to be good in pve and good enough in pvp. But honestly most of the time i play with bloodletter. Not the fastest weapon clearing mobs but the best all around weapon in my opinion. Only good in pve when you hav…

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, Those of you have been experiencing high ping issues recently, can you please fill in this form again? Our coders are investigating this at the moment. Thank you, - Mytherceria ” Wtf is happening?????? My connection is now completely blocked, i can't even access the Albion site anymore. To write this i had to use a proxy with usa ip. I have 6 premium accounts actived right now and i can't even access the game or the Albion site, this is so frustrating. The s…

• Quote from Emmalinea: “Not an axe user, but i am the twin brother of one. What i find baffling is that it seems they double or even triple nerfed most skills. I.e normal attack-slower and weaker. Q less range, weaker, conditional bleed...what just happened. W- a 2.5 dead zone around yourself, insane. Whirl wind-shorter duration, weaker, and almost 50% more downtime. Not sure how this is rebalancing, unless I dont know what the word balance means. I mean they changed most of the skills entirely. …

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Every day the same problem, I have been playing albion for one year never had this problem. But last month it started, connection issues everyday at the same time. I can play in the morning just fine, no lag or connection issues but at 17:00 utc this problem start and my ping goes to 200-250 and I'm disconnected multiple times from the server (population peak I guess?) youtu.be/OanfaNrW6vg Looks like one of your servers is blocking my connection …

• Seriously? wtf is this axe q? As the guy above said who gonna play this? Why bother with this unnecessary complexity if you can just play crossbow and do automated guided damage like a bot? Want to nerf? Make it give less damage. Done

• Quote from SerasVictoria: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “i don't give a fuc* about bogul intentions, i just like the stonks guys, 6% is 6%. fuc* u all ppl here are salty because they will have more competition in the future. Love you bogul, because of you poor players like me can finally have some specs in craft. thank you heart.png heart.png heart.png heart.png heart.png ” What Bogul does is actually eliminating competition. It kills new station owners because they can't sustain their stations and e…

• Every night, "coincidently" at population peak time, my ping goes from 110 to 200. the game become unplayable, obviously the server can't handle the population numbers, how sbi are planning a mobile release if the server can't even handle the pc population? youtube.com/watch?v=OanfaNrW6vg youtu.be/McQkUTFfet0 Every night same problem and the problem is not here : 11369386187.png

• Albion server issues

Jean_Helius - - Bugs

Every day the same problem, I have been playing albion for one year never had this problem. But last month it started, connection issues everyday at the same time. I can play in the morning just fine, no lag or connection issues but at 17:00 utc this problem start and my ping goes to 200-250 and I'm disconnected multiple times from the server (population peak I guess?) youtu.be/OanfaNrW6vg Looks like one of your servers is blocking my connection or can't handle the population, something like tha…