Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 226.

• Disarray changes are terrible. Its gonna just bring handholding back and force actual alliances to split again..

• When will u make hellgates any rewarding? Old hellgates were giving both - better fame and loot. Now, there is no incentive for teams to keep running those if they're getting noshows or keep constantly fighting vs the same, top-lvl team.

• Hello, When will u fix marks being removed when zoning through different maps? Its really annoying that u have set marks on each map. Secondly, could u make it possible to use the same mark for many people? (e.g. shields for few tanks, swords for few dpses, etc.) Those are small QoL changes, but would be very helpful.

• @Retroman Have u seen any zvz in recent months? Have u watched any gvgs? Who is in ur NDA Balance team, cause i guess those people arent playing Albion neither. 5v5 meta is literally one of the worst of all times. There is literally 0 swaps - u play polehammer as a tank, carrioncaller as a melee and hallowfall as a holy healer. I wont talk about zvz's meta cause its pointless, u wont change anything anyway, but lets talk about battle mounts: Tower Chariot - Bonus Defense vs Players: 30% -> 60% H…

• Finally changes that im looking forward to, good job, but dont forget about current terrible ZvZ's state.

• Make AoE escalation scaling higher. Dont cap it at 9 people, when there are stacks of 20+ people on bigger zvzs.. Stop skipping big scale zvzs, cause this is the place where there is the biggest clown fiesta right now.

• Quote from Norgannon: “In the RT we fight for the health of the game and we also protest the N+1 issue more than you think.. ” Are you aware of the fact that ur alliance + friends is the main reason why the competition in this game is unhealthy? Such an impudence and hipocrisy.

• Seems like that, cause i've heard that if u're not the biggest name on Round Table, u're getting overwhelmed by those. Its sad that they let only one or two biggest alliance's leaders in the game decide how's the game gonna look like.

• @Retroman I dont see reason why u would cap aoe escalation at 40% on 9 players. Why wouldnt you increase it back up to for example70 - 100% or less when hitting like 15-20man clumps? Please make stacking being punishable and it might be only done by proper AoE escalation numbers.

• Quote from Retroman: “Quote from KickinMACHINE: “@Retroman, what have u done with this game dude. U are basically removing the best ZvZ mechanic. Why you constantly keep making this game less skill-based and more number-based? I dont even mention "queued map dodge" which is gonna be deadly for smaller forces, just because bigger blobs gonna zone straight into them and wipe them with overwhelming forces. Do you even think about consequences of those changes? Why u let smaller part of community th…

• AoE Escalation: - 2 Targets = 8% → 5% - 3 Targets = 16% → 10% - 4 Targets = 24% → 15% - 5 Targets = 32% → 20% - 6 Targets = 40% → 25% - 7+ Targets = 40% → 30% @Retroman, what have u done with this game dude. U are basically removing the best ZvZ mechanic. Why you constantly keep making this game less skill-based and more number-based? I dont even mention "queued map dodge" which is gonna be deadly for smaller forces, just because bigger blobs gonna zone straight into them and wipe them with over…

• cool balance changes. Again u nerf aoe escalation which is the best zvz mechanic that helps ur idea of smaller zergs still being able to compete vs bigger ones. U can nerf all those op clapping weapons but why the hell would u touch mechanic that was punishing stacking up retards? U gonna have braindead meta melee again. @Retroman i don't know with who are you testing those new changes, but would be nice if u started doing this with people who are actually playing zvzs.

• It took you long time to realise the issue and find a solution but finally u're on the proper way, gj.

• @Retroman When u gonna take a look at the large scale ZvZ's shape? Since disarray debuff and later changes its being overwhelmed by melee's meta, hellion jacket is way too overpowered. Just imagine swords with iron will popping hellion jacket healing back to 100% hp with focus fire stacked as hell making it more tanky than a tank. ZvZ is based on an one-way push (u engage once and then u just follow the engage by swarming enemies with melees, they are not able to heal out of this). I'm playing t…

• Kariera w KFC 2.0

KickinMACHINE - - Gildie

O chłopie, będzie z 15 już. Poznaliśmy się w innych grach i tak już zostało. Jesteśmy community nastawionym na rywalizację na wysokim poziomie (słyszałeś może o Gangu Kurczaka w takich grach jak GW 2, Aion)? Speedruny i world's first to nasze hobby. Mamy też e-sportowców w gildii, m.in z Paladins, CS:GO, LoL. Przy rekrutacji pomocą będzie nagranie ekranu ze swojej rozgrywki przykładowej, bądź poruszania myszką (tzw. handcam/mousecam).

• Quote from Korn: “ - It's important to be aware here that since we introduced disarray, we have seen large fights to be less about raw numbers than before - so all in all, disarray is working as intended here. ” Have u even watched any ZvZ's past Queen update? I guess no. Show me one ZvZ, where this happened: youtube.com/watch?v=88Wyc2oLQpo&t=65s Guess what? U wont, cause now, its all about dodging ur "working as intended" disarray and even earlier, before disarray dodges, it was all about bring…

• A to nara.

• Karolina?

• I'dnt touch current state of bomb squads. People cant oneshot alone anymore, it now requires at least 2 weepings/galatines/brimstones or w/e else with 2 beamers to oneshot ( if u dont avoid disarray debuff). It requires a lot of teamplay with ur teammates (other bombers and beamers) and such teamwork should be more rewarding than just pressing E by 4 dps. It creates potential for smaller groups to counter those big zergs. The problem remains only in current alliance debuff abusing. The debuff af…

• POE is using the queue the same way as squad was doing so. So classic "no, u" happening here. We should all go solo guilds season 9 to prevent such problems in future.