Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• missing faction standings

Battis - - Bugs

Quote from fallevil: “Quote from Dagother: “There's a weekly "upkeep" for top ranks and a part of your standing is deducted. We'll improve the UI in a later patch to display the information. ” That would mean veryone should loose standings , when i look into the faction standings people above me who had more points still have same. I lost about 10 percent (about 100k), that would mean the guy at top with 1.9m standing should loose 190k , but its still the same for those guys ( i dont think its p…

• Today I logged in because I wanted to buy elite mount cub and what surprised me was that I didn't have enough rank???. For the past three weeks i was grinding faction points to get elite mounts, I didn't spend all of the points at once because why should i ? It turns out it was a mistake because I should have, the devs introduced yet another stupid mechanic without informing the players. I lost about ~200-300k standing points without any notice. I want recompensation for not letting us know abou…

• The game is unplayable right now, especially in the large fights: youtu.be/FZD-XqHG0n8 (this vid is from 12.03.2020) I'm experiencing this problems since the last patch.

• It looks like shift split stack is no longer working

• Interrupted bug

Battis - - Bugs

Hello, Since queen patch im experiencing a problem with "interrupted" notification, i already died three or more times because of it. Please see video below: youtu.be/ieXyWRYIUwI 0:07 0:58