Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• More Arena

Iroshi - - Feedback & Suggestions

I would love to be able to make 2v2 and 3v3 arena like in WoW. I recently stumbled into arena and really quite liked it. The game-play is fun and I'm finally able to practice PvP in a controlled manor. Things I like about Arena: - Fun and Easy way to practice PvP - No Full-Loot (maybe you could also add an arena type with full loot and "perma death") Things I don't like about Arena: - Rewards are Capped to 3 a day (doesn't make arena attractive) - No 2v2, 3v3 (could be great content for small gr…

• Quote from NBKilla: “If we could get like Stalker/Slayer level HG it would be crazy good. I'm kinda new to PvP and get paired against hardcore, seasoned, gucci geared seasoned players just make getting into this kind of content a shitstorm. ” Me and my mate have the same problem. We can not afford to buy 800k+ gear every time we die and with 200k gear you just feel like you are beeing free loot. They should add some scaling like salyer and stalker from CDs where IP caps at 900 or 800 and not at …

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Neef: “Lol you really must be a fire player who died to a player because of this, you really went for it on this post. Lol I would like it to work to like it is currently to jump through the fire wall, Really you kinda fly to the target so you just fly right over baby and BOOM HELLO. Lol ” How does a firemage counter the hellion shoes - black hands combo than?With a joke of a fart in a bottle that is Fire wave? Try to play against that setup in corrupts as a fi…

• I think you simply can't make solo dungeons to safe. There needs to be a risk since the reward for solo dungeons is pretty high (Red and Blackzone). I agree that the current situation is not ideal (waiting for 90s and then start clearing) but the problem can't be fixed by limiting the access to 2 or even 4 players.

• Black Market

Iroshi - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from TSkebee: “Quote from tabooshka: “please, just stop and read how BM works ” Exactly the issue. The 5% change behind the scenes is a minor issue, the problem is that the number of ignorants using the BM has increased 500%. Before, there were a handful of morons who did not care to properly learn about the game mechanics, now the game is flooded with idiots who do not care to know how things work. Some clown posting a stack of 20 items for a slow moving item and then modifying his price …

• Why remove content?

• Quote from SHARKY: “Quote from Iroshi: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “I WAS a solo player.. But I just log now, if some asks for 2 / 5 hg or crystal.. I was unlucky the last 10 days to get reasonable solo content.. I need to dive for 30 mins to get one solo player.. usually people fame solo dungeons in groups of 2-4 Game is toxic for solo at the moment in my eyes .. I assume the update for July.. ” So you gank solo people in solo dungeons and complain about the game being toxic for solo players? Reads…

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “I WAS a solo player.. But I just log now, if some asks for 2 / 5 hg or crystal.. I was unlucky the last 10 days to get reasonable solo content.. I need to dive for 30 mins to get one solo player.. usually people fame solo dungeons in groups of 2-4 Game is toxic for solo at the moment in my eyes .. I assume the update for July.. ” So you gank solo people in solo dungeons and complain about the game being toxic for solo players? Reads like you are part of that problem..

• Quote from Phantium: “Hello, I actually happen to work at Bitdefender, though not on the antivirus product itself. However as an Albion player I reported this internally and the detection should soon be removed from the product. It also happens with other antivirus products, so rest assured it's not an issue related to Bitdefender specifically. Hope that helps! ” You are the best, thank you Edit: it seems to be fixed for me.

• Same problem, using Bitdefender Total Security 2020

• Antivirus blocks the game

Iroshi - - Bugs

Same here, I am using Bitdefender Total Security 2020

• Quote from Grimnards: “Correct. You don't lose loot on death in blue HG, but have small treasure on win. Great way to practice HG's and flex with your Gucci gear in a blue zone. ” Nice, never knew that

• Is Blue HG without loot on death?

• ARCH and OOPS are Alliances

• Additions: - You can not clear your target

• First of all, I really enjoy the game in every aspect. I am playing solo or with my brother which makes us two people. We both like to do expeditions, roam the blackzone and gather stuff. In the time I am plying I have come around some features that might be useful to have. Edit: I recently browsed through the suggestion forum and gathered some great ideas from other players to make this thread a little more valuable. PvE and PvP additions: - A way to mark a Focus target (PvE and maybe PvP) like…