Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• BUG IN SOLO DUNGEON FACTION POINTS?

GucciBanana - - Bugs

This is the points about ~2 hours before reset yesterday. and somehow people were able to come up from 170k-200k points to around 330-400k points in a morning few hours farm. while I busted my ass daily to get the points I had. I was trying to become the first Nameless rank.

• BUG IN SOLO DUNGEON FACTION POINTS?

GucciBanana - - Bugs

So you're going to allow these people who made over 100-200k points during a bug caused by SBI for incorrect values??????? keep their POINTS???????? Explain to me how a player invested in the Caerleon faction so much spent 8-9 hours a day fame farming/outpost capturing to #1 to have some kids all catch up to within 10k points of me standing wise on the leaderboards? THIS IS AFTER YOUR BUG, THESE PEOPLE WERE 100K POINTS BEHIND ME. AND NOW THEYRE WITHIN GRASP? THIS IS RIDICULOUS IF YOU DO NOT REVE…

• ldSBL3X.png PLEASE ALLOW US TO USE ALREADY EXISTING GAME MODELS AS COSMETICS I WANT TO BE ABLE TO COSMETIC A FISHING BACKPACK OVER MY MARTLOCK CAPE BECAUSE ITS SO ROLEPLAY </3

• CLUBHOUSE Consists of ex-Native leadership and core members who are experienced players in the ZVZ scene. We are looking to recruit an exceptional ZVZ force to enjoy the game with friends and future friends who come along the way. We hope to really keep handholding to a minimum (No this isn't a RAID meme, we mean it) We're sick of the state of ZVZ and want to try something new and enjoyable. Our main goal is create a long lasting community before all else. Looking for experienced and casual play…

• Hello, I was playing the mist piercer when it first came out and had cast indicators turned off and it'd fire the E ability extremely smooth. NOW since an update it forces a hit indicator and you have to mash the E key to get a single arrow fire off, this makes the bow feel clunky. Can you please take a look into this & my video? Thank you. streamable.com/20ugaa

• Bro this has been bothering me for the past 5 days..... -_- Please update or fix I wouldn't have expected this to go on so long