Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 195.

• Cripple

ViniColen - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from SpicyPepper: “Quote from ViniColen: “Against soldier boots, Demon boots and mainly, cait builds, like quaterstaffs, maces, bows and ice, cripple is awful. This is why everyone uses hook to do cripple job. You cant hit anyone with 4m radius. This is a joke. ” Harpoon doesn't do cripple job, harpoon is use to catch someone running away, Cripple is used like a purge. You are forcing harpoon's role on Cripple, ofc it's not gonna be good at it. Soldier boots and demon boots are not the sam…

• Cripple

Quote from SpicyPepper: “Cripple is used to counter Swords and Staves, and to remove soldier boots. Give cripple range and it'll be brokenly strong. ” Sure. But only thing cripple do well is countering swords. Against soldier boots, Demon boots and mainly, cait builds, like quaterstaffs, maces, bows and ice, cripple is awful. This is why everyone uses hook to do cripple job. You cant hit anyone with 4m radius. This is a joke. My suggestion: Change the way cripple is activate. Instead of a hit sk…

• Quote from Fikule: “Can't they just find a friend and do 2v2 Hellgates? ”

• Cripple

Cripple 4m radius doesnt work. It needs some good increase in range to do what harpoon cant. The lack in mobility from spear should be compesated in removing the mobility from others.

• They already know what the players think about it, and yet, dont do anything. Everyone that want to go CDG feels lazy only to think about all the pve they need to do to have some decent pvp.

• So.. no new content? Its just a few changes, and an implementation of two mobs that noone will care in one week? Ill continue to do DGC then

• For me, only broadsword, carving and galatine are fine. Claymore and dual sword has CD too high. 15sec would be fine. Clarent is useless, and must be reworked. Avalonian must get a buff. There is no problem in any Q or W.

• QS

Quote from Retroman: “Hey, reworking Q and W for Quarterstaff would heavily impact the playstyle of Quarter Staffs in other types of content. The current combat balance changes on Quarter Staffs are meant to tone down a bit in it's ability to easily reset the fight. However, I guess what many of you are asking for is to remove inifite resets inside of Corrupted Dungeons,... regadless of the items used. We are already discussing internally possible changes of Corrupted Dungeon mechancis in genera…

• Honestly, i just want to see it playable. The situation of jacket of tenacity is ridiculous. Retroman would search something to fit in. If it is for let the actual style of that armor, i would remove the standtime, change the atk bonus gained based on your weapon, not in the enemy weapon(the actual way of getting DEF bonus is good), increase the effect time to 6~8 sec, and for that, make a 45sec CD jacket. To search something new for that would be good too. Like the proposal from the guy above, …

• Oh yeah. Its strange, to not say bizarre, that the secondary "R" of jacket spell is so much better than that Jacket of tenacity R. And what make it more bizarre is the fact the devs didnt looked after that since it was released. This doesnt make any sense. They arent seeing this? devs published the game is breaking records of active players, but they let an item unbalanced at this level for so long. Two things of that armor is wrong: The time.. 5sec isnt enough for the bonus that it gives. And t…

• I am resurrecting this post. I think Jacket of tenacity could be in the new episode of "Did you forget jacket of tenacity is in the game?" The main issue remains the same, and the devs didnt look at this. The actual scenario is perfect for that armor, with corrupted dungeons being one of the biggest content of the game. That armor is clearly a 1v1 gear, but it is clearly underpowered. I think with a big buff(yeah, big.. because this is so weak right now..), it could be seen on corrupteds.

• Spears

Quote from PaladinJavier: “Bro... Really spirit hunter was nerfed? OMG I can't stand these devs. Not Even 4 months of use and already nerfed. Worst thing it has never been a clapping weapon. Not Even a half of brimstone and already nerfed. Didnt realize You must go cloth for decent damage? ” For me, the problem continues the same.. The lack of energy on spirit spear Q. Its very hard to sustain a fight with 3 spirit spear for so long. It forces you to use reflect on W to recover some energy (for …

• Albion is a great game. Dont minsunderstand me. It is one of the biggest MMO in the moment, but like every game, it has things that doesnt make sense. Ill write some to discuss a little. Im not talking about technical problems, like PvP balance, optimization and others. 1) Why renew Judicator set visual, Soul sets icon visuals, but dont make unique skills icons? Isnt so much easy to make new icons? And noone asked to "renew" judicator set visual and soul sets visuals. 2) HCE. Do i need to explai…

• Quote from FriendlyFire: “Quote from ViniColen: “50% of the fight i had in corrupted i faced rats and reseters. Noone can catch rats, unless they make a mistake. And you cant kill reseters either. ” Do you really? I get fights in well over 80% of my dungeons. I feel like you are being hyperbolic here.Quote from ViniColen: “An easy fix for corrupteds: Just remove the fight reset status.. You wouldnt recover HP anymore in a fight (obviously, potions and gears that recover your HP would be allowed)…

• Quote from Rzebospol: “I think in Slayer must be remowed Shards.. and job is done... they can skip in 6 Tier. ” Yes.. They must remove that shards... Yesterday i faced 4 rats in a row.. Not mentioned the ones that appear occasionally.. That miner workboots is a joke.. And thats is not all.. Once i read, before corrupted dungeons launch, that they was "remodeling" builds to prevent kitting. But almost nothing was changed to prevent that. Builds that can reset fights is a cancer too as the same wa…

• Quote from Epidemy: “Simply get good at the videogame, Legal had the right idea. [youtube.com/watch?v=aqCRMQQE9Wg&feature=youtu.be] ” This is what im talking about.. That weapon deletes ppl.

• Today i think fire is just.. almost fine.. Problem is that damm crossbow with that 2Q+E in a row. Lets me explain why: Against melee, you can outsmart them with wall of flames. Against others magics, you have the higher dmg. But against crossbow.. that is the issue.. Its a lot of dmg. You must cancel its "Q" to reduce the dmg.. But how could you do that if you are already running fire wall against melees? Or you must change W.. But, why not... remove the "fire wave" from W tree, and add its effe…

• Im facing high ping right now. Im used to play with 120~140ping. Now its 210~~ Im using ExitLag to play now.. And now, its normal again. So its a route problem.. It seems you guys have that route problem from a while. Im playing from Brazil.

• Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from ViniColen: “Im surprised this weapon was not nerfed until now. What are you waiting for? ” It already got nerfed, several times. Welcome to the game newbie. Fun Fact: Bloodletter E used to go twice as far & dash used to have an 8 second cooldown. ” Off topic: Its funny that Silvyo's sadness about pike. I can beat 95% of builds with that weapon. Actually its my main weapon, and with that uncoming buff, it will be so much stronger. The problem is ppl using that …

• The problem is not the merc jacket.. The problem is dual merc jacket. You can purge one, or avoid one hardly.. But two is nonsense. Specter hood + merc jacket is OP.