Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 550.

• My cat died last night :(

Gabumon - - Small Talk

I'm so sorry about that. I'm sure Shadow had a great life, and even when there are no words that will take away the sorrow, we're all with your loss and I wish you to be able to smile again. Hang on there.

• Maybe your guild gave up the island and created it again, as far as I know, that makes items dissapear.

• Try to use the "check for data integrity" option on steam, it should fix the issue

• money didn't go to account

Gabumon - - Bugs

Just use a regular bag if you can't afford the satchel of insight, so you can carry more loot

• Quote from Zambidocaxias: “When we will have a nerf at Cryptcandle? It is killing a lot of weapons in HCE, like blazing staff... ” Blazing is not an HCE Weapon x'D. Is a long cooldown AoE E with a singletarget Q... You want AoE spamable Q, so, Blazing not worthy.

• It may be should be off by default in non safe zones, I agree. But in safe zones, let people be happy

• Quote from Caideroth: “Quote from Gabumon: “You can (and should) disable vanity items in unsafe zones in the interface options. ” I imagine this was done for money but Albion Online doesnt really cater itself to cosmetics, that kinda goes against what it is at its core, a full loot pvp mmorpg. If people wanted to play dress up Runescape 3 would be the better game wouldnt it? ” Maybe the game you play or think the game is is not the same as everyone else. I usually hate skins, but most players I …

• You can (and should) disable vanity items in unsafe zones in the interface options.

• Gear and pvp

Gabumon - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from krazzer: “Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from krazzer: “Quote from Zynthia: “theres always a chance, skill > gear ip, ” Yup same chance as winning the euro jackpot Looking forward to see some youtube vids, where a new player fresh from the tutorial islands rick roll a 8.3 guy, wearing flat T4 gear. ” There is plenty kill-logs of 4.1 overcharged bows taking on full 6.3 builds xD ” Cool, can you show these logs ?I don't recall seeing anyone fresh from tutorial island wearing 4 or 4.1 set an…

• Gear and pvp

Quote from krazzer: “Quote from Zynthia: “theres always a chance, skill > gear ip, ” Yup same chance as winning the euro jackpot Looking forward to see some youtube vids, where a new player fresh from the tutorial islands rick roll a 8.3 guy, wearing flat T4 gear. ” There is plenty kill-logs of 4.1 overcharged bows taking on full 6.3 builds xD

• Hi

Gabumon - - Introduce yourself!

Hello! Nice to meet you too!

• Quote from SirusX715: “That's a blazing problem, not a crypt candle problem. Its also rather limited to very high IP pve content. 1h weapons do 10% less damage across q/w abilities. Its harder to compare E abilities as they are inheritantly different. The offhands that grant direct + damage, come up with drawbacks as well. At lower IP, they don't even always mitigate 10% lower damage. People don't take 1h bows because they can use cryptcandle. If that was true, you could just use 1h fire with cr…

• Quote from Zambidocaxias: “Guys, I need an opinion of more experients players. My idea is simple. We need to nerf Cryptcandle, cause it is making xbow much stronger than other PVE DPS weapons, like blazing staff, that is totally ignored, and nobody accepts you in map's level 18 in HCE, no matter how much is your IP. I think that making a weapon much stronger than other is very harmful for the game in general, affecting economy, players happiness and consequently the number of players. Please, co…

• Open world gear budgeting

I teach my guildies a simple rule: Don't bring to red or blackzone anything that you can replace 5 times over without an issue. The quality and level of your gear is 100% tied to your economic power in albion, so if you have lets say, 2 million silver and can make 300k an hour, you should probably never wear anything that costs more than 400k in total (full gear). This is because on a bad day you can easely leave the portal and die, and then try again and die once again in less than 10 minutes. …

• Quote from Bogul: “or, you know - how about an actual log of silver expenses and income instead of mails that you can export and analyze ” His idea does not conflict with yours in any way ;3.

• Eh... you could play like everyone else and still be happy. You do not need 16000 allies, I promise.

• Quote from OVTSIDER: “Suggestion to make silver incomes and deductions visible without having to open the message. How it looks: unknown.png How it would look like: unknown.png ” A million times this.

• Quote from Jpsoarest: “How difficult is it to balance the arena? Totally ridiculous game mode. ” Is as you said "a ridiculous game mode", with 0 balance behind. People can change items from inventory so... Focus on what you can control, that is yourself.

• Force Field

Gabumon - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from iMoot: “Quote from Shalako: “Rework corrupteds instead of reworking every item in the game around corrupteds ” Tell me any other use for that skill ” Extremely common in crystals

• wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Smart_Cluster_Queue