Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 155.

• Ok. Thank you for the clarification @Korn. I indeed thought the fix was the wrong setting... didn’t think to look for it there. And I’m glad to hear the whole mechanic will get addressed in a patch.

• finally, m e n a c e is clearly a guild with nothing to do. 6 players spent 1.5 hours trying this trick on me for no other benefit than to waste my time.

• Some simple fix options to the game design: 1) do not allow a player to be bumped into a neighboring zone or 2) allow a player to log off in yellow zones within the 3 minute yellow zone downed player timer. Or 3) make sure that if a players “warn before entering a PvP zone” box is checked, that it actually works. Because in my case it did not. I already sent a ticket in with video of the whole deal. I checked the box many times.

• Something needs to be done about this crappy mechanic. Last night, a group of M E N A C E players continuously knocked me off my mammoth and into the neighboring red zone. They keep a blue healer with them so that they can push you to the door from anywhere on the yellow map without downing you. In the settings, I checked many times during this more-than-hour-long ordeal that yes, the check box for “warn before entering PvP zone” was checked. In the end they didn’t get anything... I knew better …

• tax evasion

Bigboyz - - Beginner's Questions

Well, what people have told you so far is definitely true for when you don’t use any premium/focus. But, there is a cutoff in tax rate at some point where it’s better to craft on a personal island. I own shops in town. I also have a guild island full of t8 shops that I let anyone use where I have set the tax rates to only cover food. For instance, if you are using focus to craft, let’s say you are refining wood in Fort Sterling where the big bonus is. In the city you only get about 4% more resou…

• Low shop taxes in Fort Sterling

Bigboyz - - Trade

79c90c08-50b3-4b2b-973b-146df52d7f2f

• Low shop taxes in Fort Sterling

Bigboyz - - Trade

When you do the math, many times the shop taxes in Fort Sterling are so high that you’d be better off crafting on your own island. But who wants to invest in a t8 shop and keep filling it with food? That’s how the shop owners get away with it. So, I have built up a fully upgraded guild island called “Coherence” and given every major alliance access with all shops, most at t8, and the taxes permanently set at just over the price of food. Come by and check it out! Make it your home and use to your…

• Panda Skin too small

Bigboyz - - Feedback & Suggestions

Everyone I have spoken to has agreed that the Panda skin is just too small. Make the Panda bigger please! Or otherwise call it the baby panda skin at least so it gets the cute vote.

• When will we see a daily t1-3 cGvG time slot that coincides with Terri’s that have terri times at 5 UTC? At the moment the PST zone has very low ability to participate in cGvG because we either need to leave our job or skip dinner to participate. Most people who play this game play in the evenings through late night of their respective time zones. This is why my guild picked a 5UTC zone to build our alliance, hideout, and hold Terri’s as we are heavily PST based. The entire time block from 4-9 U…

• CC cap Stun cap

Bigboyz - - Beginner's Questions

I’m sure this information is in some obvious place but I can’t find it. What is the mechanic for CC cap on say hammers. For instance, If I put a target to sleep with knockout, and then follow up with another knockout, the duration of the second sleep is tiny compared to its spec. This also translates into all of the stuns. I tried to put together a few mega-stun builds, and I’m running into this issue. There is clearly some sort of CC cap that takes over, but it’s sort of stupid that it’s not li…

• [5. May 2020] Queen Patch 11

Bigboyz - - Patch Notes

It’s pretty funny that most of this update was for mobile enhancements yet the iOS version is out of compliance, won’t let us play, and it bugged the rest of the game for pc users..

• I mean, like 6 years with the same ratio and you nerf it now?

• Thanks for the update to t8 poison crafting. Now I can make less silver as intended.

• Crystal League Season 9

Bigboyz - - Developers' Statements

Is there any way we can get daily c-GvG time slot that enables the US Pacific Coast to participate? The entire time block from 3-9 UTC is blocked out. My guild has held a 5 UTC territory for the entire season. We have c-GvG worthy teams who would love to practice and participate in the daily time slots to keep our terri at level 4 or so. But, unless we literally leave work and family to go do a c-GvG, there is no way. Why can’t we have a slot at 5 UTC for the daily t1-3 c-GvG’s!!???! Geographica…

• Thank you @ImaDoki

• On all daggers, they have a passive ability that says 75% armor resilience penetration. Does anyone know exactly what this means? I always thought it meant your attacks from that weapon would pierce through 75% of their armor. So, say someone had 250 armor. When you attack with dagger I thought that meant their armor would only have 62 resistance to your attacks. It seems I am wrong. Someone please explain the stat.

• I owned several shops in Bridgewatch for about a year. After f2p. And also before and after the land auction changes that made owners lose their entire defense bid. I can say this: 1) it is easy to be an ass and destroy profits in a town for a long time for shop owners. I started a Bridgewatch discord for owners so we could have open dialogue. It was a LOT of work. Some months I made good profits. Other months I took massive losses. Every month is a new auction, and new owners come in and lower …

• Building bug in hideouts!

Bigboyz - - Bugs

Can I not get a response on this? In the city, when you upgrade a building, it automatically repairs it to 100% durability. I hideouts, the durability stays where it was. So, for instance, if you had a building at 10% durability at t6. Upgraded it to t8. You just wasted 90% of the t7 and t8 blocks you just put in. I really doubt this was the intended mechanic. We wasted about 300 t7bocks on this.

• Dagger Pair Bug

Bigboyz - - Bugs

So I must understand ‘armor resilience penetration’ incorrectly then if you’re right. My understanding was that armor resilience penetration meant that if an enemy had armor of 280, an ‘armor resilience penetration’ on my weapon means that their effective armor 75% reduced would mean that for attacks by my weapon alone their armor only counts as 70 armor. I thought that was the intended mechanic. To your question, I have tested claws by duels as well as PvP and monitoring the combat damage log. …

• 50 million dissipated from my account

Bigboyz - - Bugs

Ouch!!!