Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

• Does Albion wants PVE players?

Nourve - - Forum Banter

Quote from Someky: “Quote from Nourve: “I believe PvE is getting a bit better now. You have multiple options as an exculively-PvE player: corrupted dungeons (with a pinch of PvP), solo dungeons, group dungeons, avalonian titans/dungeons, expeditions, big-group dungeons etc... ” Shhhhhhh don't let anyone hear you do PVE in CDs...That's the unpardonable sin lol. ” Haha True!

• Does Albion wants PVE players?

Nourve - - Forum Banter

I believe PvE is getting a bit better now. You have multiple options as an exculively-PvE player: corrupted dungeons (with a pinch of PvP), solo dungeons, group dungeons, avalonian titans/dungeons, expeditions, big-group dungeons etc...

• If anyone read that - Hi :)

Nourve - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome to AO! Nice to have you here, I hope you'll enjoy the game and stick with us. If you ever need help, feel free to ask me or anyone in the forum. A quick and honest advice: sort of avoid using the /en (general, global chat channel in the game).

• They do spawn in YZ, but as Lohend also mentioned, YZs are way too populated, thus it's difficult to find eggs. I suggest you traveling to RZ or BZ to collect.

• 1 thing: better moderators who actually punish racists.

• Racism and Shamefully Poor Moderation

Nourve - - Rants

Hello everyone, I'd like to kindly ask the moderators of Albion Online to re-peruse the basic rules of community standards. On the other hand, the Developers ought to introduce and enforce better rules in order to decrease the number of "toxicism". The issue is the following: if you speak a 2nd language in the /en chat you'll get punished/muted, which is completely comprehensible. However, if somebody is outrageously racist (politically, racially, religiously), verbally grossly abuses others are…

• I agree with @Loucipher. Do NOT disable the red/black zone notifications.

• tax evasion

Nourve - - Beginner's Questions

Gotta agree... I'd even be okay with 25 or something.

• Not bad.

• I hope it'll never happen.

• Just stop crying like a baby, this is a very good feature and you can still dive and even succeed if you're lucky. 75% of the people don't wait the 90s gap I can tell you this. It's funny to see children whining about it.

• Basically anything can be good. If you refer to safety, it's quite relative. Battleground shifts all the time. I also recommend T6-7 zones, but if you aren't that strong or confident, stay in T5. Always check the flags around the capital city and a given region so that you know whether you should be more careful or not.

• hi ;0

Nourve - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome back buddy!

• I reckon the issue mentioned in the subject of the thread is quite significant and annoying. You spend a lot of time in the arena and then you lose for 02-00, then the games leaves you with literally nothing but completely wasted time. Please, fix this immediately. This is one of the reasons why people do not even enter this feature of the game.

• You can still dive but you need to be fast and smart, isn't that enough? I'm actually happy that they do something with these gankers and divers.

• Do something with gangers

Nourve - - Rants

I agree with @Cesnek, gankers must be controlled and dealt with as soon as possible. They are absolutely ruining the game and even the mood. Sometimes I just don't come to play due to those "people".

• Albion sucks

Nourve - - Rants

He's right in the one and only sense that the community is quite filthy. Way too many racist, sexist and cringy people are around and I just wish the devs/mods would do something about it. Other than that, I really enjoy the game, especially because the devs also think of the newcomers and those who still struggle with the PvP. I'm looking forward to 17th of March's Faction update.

• Haha, hardcore still exists my friend, what game are you playing right now? I think everything is going really well and it's amazing to see that the devs are giving a chance for beginners (and newbies to the genre in general) too. Not everybody enjoys getting rekt by a 16 years old noob-in-life but pro-in-a-virtual-game boy.

• I have no problem with having only 1 server. The game REALLY feels like "MMO". I don't want them to change it. The only downside I have experience regarding it so far is that many people farm and you may not have chance to get certain resources since others have already gathered it. Also, I have no lags because of it. Maybe you should invest in a better internet connection, router etc...?