Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Najlepiej napisz do obsługi klienta po zalogowaniu albiononline.com/pl/profile/support albo bezpośrednio wyślij email na support@albiononline.com

• Quote from dbogdand: “I tryed to log in from another country when i was on holiday and i did not recive the verification code. Now i’m back in Netherlands and i have to do it again with verificayion code and still no response… what is the isue? From steam login its the same… cant get into my account ” Hey, please also check your spam folder in case it landed in there - otherwise get in touch with support: support@albiononline.com

• Crash after first Balck screen iOS

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from KuramaMr: “Hello, I run the game and he crashes directly. iPhone 11 Pro Max (iOS 14.1) ” Hey, please update your OS if possible, currently 14.3 version is required and it will "fix" the crash on startup.

• Quote from ImpossibleYTPL: “Gdy próbuje pobrać albiona na telefon to mam komunikat że próbuje oszukiwać ale nie mam żadnych programów do tego odinstalowałem autoclickera itp. ale nadal się pokazuje i nie mogę zagrać ” Hej, jeżeli odinstalowałeś wszystkie autoclickery i dalej pojawia się ten sam komunikat to polecam jeszcze sprawdzić czy na telefonie nie pozostały pliki od tego autoclickera i je samemu usunąć. Dobrze by było też zrestartować telefon.

• Can't Download on iOS

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Ziegenbagel: “I've been trying to download for iOS for hours so I can get the rewards. It finishes then says it still needs to download. Gone through this a dozen times and can't even delete the app to try again. ” So just to clarify - you cannot download the game via appstore? Can't think of anything why would that happen, maybe you don't have enough space on your device (the page says 2GB but I'd reserve at least double the space since running out of disk space might cause other iss…

• My device is not compatible?

Dagother - - Mobile Version

Quote from Stormlord: “I'm puzzled by this considering i have all the pieces? ” Don't know which device that is but you can check requirements over here: albiononline.com/en/download

• Quote from Dragonborn021: “How can we who played on apk and can't play from play store can get those rewards ? ” You get the cross-platform reward for playing on any desktop version (Windows, Linux, Mac) and mobile version (Android, iOS) whether it's native apk or playstore version.

• Dagother

Dagother - - Pogawędki

• BUG in treeheart quest

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from KoraSinX: “yeah but i lost the hearts, they still in the box and i cant do anything. i show that in the pictures ” Yes you cannot use the boxes for a quest anymore, only thing you can do is to put the box in a salvage window of repair station to get a part of the hearts.

• BUG in treeheart quest

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey @KoraSinX you cannot have multiple quests active at the same time - once you accept a quest and accept next one, previous one will be cancelled. You can go to repair station and salvage the crates for a part of its city heart cost.

• Mobs spawned on Hideout

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Agrafka: “When mobs are spawned at hideout, they are bugged. They attack you, but when you attack back they are reset and attack again. It's nothing crucial, but should be fixed. Link to the video because I'm really bad at forum and dunno how to insert mp4 file ” Hey, the link you posted seems to redirect to your video management page thus cannot be accessed by others - could you share link to the video instead? And could you also post a screenshot with cluster name and your hideout m…

• Auto-Login doesn't work

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from SHARKY: “Quote from SHARKY: “Strange - this was not working for me either. However, I toggled the option off then back on again and now it seems to work. ” @Dagother Still bugged. I have tried loading the game around 20 times in a row and have found that it consistently alternates between successfully auto-logging-in and then straight after, failing to auto log-in. ” So you've got the auto-login option enabled and when you try if it works how do you close the client? You log out to lo…

• Auto-Login doesn't work

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey @UsernameTaken and @Ismark it works for us on every platform, do you have the auto-login option enabled when you get to login screen and it doesn't auto-logs you in? Could you explain what exacly you're doing or ideally upload a video of it when it doesn't auto-logs you and PM me on forum?

• Party member list keeps resetting

Dagother - - Bugs

Party order won't persist for some instanced locations but will bring up this topic to devs again and we'll see if we can improve it.

• Quote from LordDmustdie: “Quote from Dagother: “Quote from M4MM0TH: “@Dagother Sir its working now on that link you used but when you directly download from the page its won't be installed, i guess its still the old client Thank you very much for the quick fix!!! ” Hey, you might need to reload the page or clear cache in case it's still downloading the previous version. Some browsers also have an option to always preload website which might also cause this issue, Maybe not the best way to check …

• Hey guys, we'll fix this issue for mobiles asap but I don't have any ETA right now - will keep you updated!

• Quote from gsre5h: “A będzie albion do pobrania ze strony czy tylko ze sklepu goggle ? ” Hej, nadal będzie można pobrać apk ze strony.

• Quote from M4MM0TH: “@Dagother Sir its working now on that link you used but when you directly download from the page its won't be installed, i guess its still the old client Thank you very much for the quick fix!!! ” Hey, you might need to reload the page or clear cache in case it's still downloading the previous version. Some browsers also have an option to always preload website which might also cause this issue, Maybe not the best way to check it but you could also tap on the download apk bu…

• Buy Order Update price

Dagother - - Bugs

The way it works it re-creates the order so you need the full amount of silver in your account to edit your order.

• And new client with the fix was just deployed, you need to download and install new apk from albiononline.com/en/download (or update via playstore) - please let us know if you still have any issues!