Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 247.

• Quote from Wolfestainn: “Quote from Draedark: “Quote from F13th: “@F13th The multiple gear sets comment is interesting. I have run lower level HCEs (under 10) and have used "skip sets" on occasion. I have also heard of "boss sets," though I have never used one personally. Quote from Draedark: “I have always been interested in knowing if the extra gear sets are more for speed running / being as efficient as possible, or are they actually needed to complete the content at higher level? Please and …

• Quote from F13th: “@F13th The multiple gear sets comment is interesting. I have run lower level HCEs (under 10) and have used "skip sets" on occasion. I have also heard of "boss sets," though I have never used one personally. Quote from Draedark: “I have always been interested in knowing if the extra gear sets are more for speed running / being as efficient as possible, or are they actually needed to complete the content at higher level? Please and thank you! ” There are maps where you need to g…

• @F13th The multiple gear sets comment is interesting. I have run lower level HCEs (under 10) and have used "skip sets" on occasion. I have also heard of "boss sets," though I have never used one personally. I have always been interested in knowing if the extra gear sets are more for speed running / being as efficient as possible, or are they actually needed to complete the content at higher level? Please and thank you!

• Or "buff" the others to bring them in-line, another option.

• data breech

Draedark - - Forum Banter

I see it now, I logged out of forums, but was able to just click Community - Forum and I was brought here without the need to log in. This must have been because I was still logged into the main site. So I guess it does log us off of the forums, just not out of the main site - which gives us auto-log on to the forums. That must have been what @KatherineKore was talking about?

• data breech

Quote from Fusionbomb: “Quote from Draedark: “I have to log in and complete a CAPTCHA multiple times per day, on multiple devices. What's your secret? ” It looks like you need to login, but you just have to click Community > Forum. At least, that's how it works for me. ” Interesting. I keep a forum tab open all the time and seldom log in/start via the main site. Do you keep the main site open or close those tabs?

• Training Dummy

Draedark - - Feedback & Suggestions

+1 for training dummies.

• So since there were no videos submitted for review, unfortunately nobody can be named the winner and Ultimate Albion Online PvPer. We did however learn a lot and have some good discussion around which activities may be considered acceptable for a participant to do during a PvP event. gathering crafting doing PvE for fame doing PvE for silver doing PvE for items skilling/gearing up to level X before PvPing hiring a ringer executing a defenseless downed player intentionally using mobs to fight for…

• data breech

Quote from KatherineKore: “They haven't logged out forum users after a breach, lmao. ” I have to log in and complete a CAPTCHA multiple times per day, on multiple devices. What's your secret?

• Quote from Coonery: “Quote from Draedark: “Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from Draedark: “If "...you play corrupted dungeons for the pvp..." it probably should not be purely for the PvP, as there are also heavy PvE elements baked in. I think that may be the root of your frustration. It would seem to me that your expectations may not be in line with the design of the content. ” So where else can you get a 1v1 fight without having to worry about Joe Blow's 10 friends jumping out from behind…

• Now that I think about it, this may be more for the PvPers than for the "rats." The "rats" would already be running escape gear, so moving dungeon to dungeon in the overworld might not be a huge issue for them. But the guys in expensive fight gear? I'm not sure how you would feel about it but I would have second thoughts unless I had access close to safety (rest, HO, etc). And maybe also for the streamers. I could be wrong, just some food for thought.

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from Draedark: “If "...you play corrupted dungeons for the pvp..." it probably should not be purely for the PvP, as there are also heavy PvE elements baked in. I think that may be the root of your frustration. It would seem to me that your expectations may not be in line with the design of the content. ” So where else can you get a 1v1 fight without having to worry about Joe Blow's 10 friends jumping out from behind a tree and dunking on you? The point of th…

• Quote from Coonery: “Quote from Draedark: “So quarrier boots: Are the best/only improve every build while are the same time being not worth equipping because they leave you vulnerable to other builds. Player X killing a quarrier boots wearer is not proof that the boots are not op and yet player Y not being able to kill a quarrier boots wearer is proof that they are op. I am getting dangerously low on rum over this. What I keep hearing is basically that folks don't appreciate when they run up aga…

• Censorship in Albion Online?

Quote from Ravenar: “is this some kind of trend now? The difference between let's say Facebook and Twitter and an online rpg game / forum should be clear. This is not a public platform where people can rant their shit and hide behind some text written by (rather smart) people in 17th century. I want more restrictions, personally. It is a fantasy setting RPG. You can bring your RL shit to other platforms. This should be about playing the game. ” To be fair, Facebook and Twitter are not public pla…

• TLDR: Dear game developers, Please nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock

• So quarrier boots: Are the best/only improve every build while are the same time being not worth equipping because they leave you vulnerable to other builds. Player X killing a quarrier boots wearer is not proof that the boots are not op and yet player Y not being able to kill a quarrier boots wearer is proof that they are op. I am getting dangerously low on rum over this. What I keep hearing is basically that folks don't appreciate when they run up against a matchup that is not in their favor a…

• Censorship in Albion Online?

Quote from Sock: “PS: I can't say Bastard anymore. /cry ” So are the guild/alliance names with "Bastard" in them now all ****** or did the joke just go completely over my head? I also hope your father is doing well. (covering all bases here)

• UPDATE: It seems I was able to answer this myself. At least with gathering fame, "Yes, it does." The Steam Achievement "Gathering is not a game! It's war!" updated with values I gained while using the Stand Alone client once I logged back in via the Steam client. I won't speak for all other achievements, but my guess would be that they also would update in a similar manner.

• So not to necro this, but does anyone know for sure if Steam achievements earned outside of the Steam client will be counted once you re-connect with Steam?

• Close fight! Thanks for sharing. I was hoping that the win rate would be more valuable, and give us insight on how many folks flee or not. So sadly we must still rely on SBI for that information. It could be argued that a high win rate is a measure of ones skill at judging a match up, since it appears that a pure K:D ratio does not give any loss for fleeing one. The score is interesting too, I assume the more over-geared your enemy is than you, the more points you gain on a win? One would assume…