Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 162.

• Auto-Login doesn't work

Wydoyolo - - Bugs

Quote from Dandylion: “Quote from Wydoyolo: “Same for me. It works like with previous system, I don't have to type my password. ” Don't forget it also saves Gmail and password before Auto Logging is added, least there is bug to keep old login save system ” Yeah, but still. I don't mind it tho. I'm not a big fan of the autologin feature anyway. What I'd like to see is the option to switch char without having to logout and log in again.

• Auto-Login doesn't work

Wydoyolo - - Bugs

Same for me. It works like with previous system, I don't have to type my password. 5doFJ9H.png

• Leaderboard - crafting

Wydoyolo - - Bugs

Hi, albiononline.com/en/killboard/…afting-players?range=week - it shows PvE fame instead of crafting fame (summary leaderboard shows correct data, but if you click on show more it redirects to this url and prints data for PvE instead of crafting fame).

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Weekends I understand, of course, unless you want to outsource, but that implies a lot of other things. Anyway, replies should be at least within 48 hours, anything more than that is just terrible customer service. I would even say that 48 hours is terrible customer service. ” It depends. Let's say you want to buy VPN service (or any popular service like game hosting, SEO, teamspeak hosting w/e or electronic goods like processors, servers, workstations). If you send a…

• Quote from Lohend: “Hint: if you update your ticket or re-apply your support ticket gets to be moved to back of the queue. Each time you update your ticket you get to wait even more. So want your support ticket to be answered? Stop sending little replys "are you there, answer me?" and "plzzz answer I can't wait" ” Nowadays FTR is important enough to configure Zendesk to not bump self replied tickets.

• Hi, I've made new tool, mostly for new plot owners to make it easier to manage associates list, remove inactive and add active. Also website includes top crafting stats by this week, last week, this month, last month (potential clients) am.aotools.net After parsing given list it will show stats for guilds and alliances (not for players, can't afford to keep so many records). To test it out, you can simply get to any plot, click on the icon like you would like to upgrade that plot (doesn't have t…

• Quote from Ophill: “I like this idea, Its a much better solution than the current change. They are plainly stating this current change is because of its corrupted dungeon use. I really dislike balance changes for the sake of 1v1 instanced pvp. ” This. Changes seem to be done randomly as an answer to ranting about one specific thing/meta. It seems that noone is taking into account other aspects and impact that will have one change.

• Glad to see more and more new market bots, what a shame there is no real api like in eve. GJ

• Quote from wolfo70: “Quote from Airi: “i mean how could you know it is RMT,maybe it just trade from friend to friend. ” Pepega take ” Honestly. This is retarded, there is no way for me to check if the silver other guy wants to trade me comes from legal source or not. Why would I get banned for accepting trades? I trade big amount of silver (100m+) between players and we record that and send ticket to support just to don't get falsely banned. I have donation box in the public hideout. What about …

• Quote from ISTILLLOVEU: “Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, Across the week, we have banned over 2,000 accounts for involvement in third-party currency transactions. This is expressly prohibited by our Terms and Conditions and the relevant section is quoted below: Quote: “4.5.1 Users are prohibited from selling, purchasing, renting, leasing, offering, accepting, disseminating or copying Virtual Benefits, including Virtual Currency, within and/or outside the Game - in whatever form – to/from t…

• Last time it was a month without leaderboard. I wouldn't expect it being back anytime soon.

• Stating facts (literally confirmed ban) != accusation.

• I wish I got the screenshot from one of devs saying that there will be new API soon. Posted in 2019. And by devs, I mean devs not CM/Support.

• So... whoever is removing posts, it's good to at least give a reason or warning. Or remove the content that's against ToS.

• Tooltip Improvements

Wydoyolo - - Developers' Statements

Quote from Wydoyolo: “My favourite tooltip: Keeps teleporting you back every- Keeps teleporting you back every- Keeps teleporting you back every- Energy Cost: 0.03 Cast time: channeled Range: self Cooldown: 60 7zea0lA.png ” Ru1Z2ft.png

• Bandit Event timer

Wydoyolo - - Bugs

@Mytherceria

• Bandit Event timer

Wydoyolo - - Bugs

Can someone confirm? Do we still get points or not ;P ?

• new wolves have no quality

Wydoyolo - - Bugs

Quote from Nesnes: “you cannot reroll the quality on mounts in general ” You mean battle mounts. Rare mounts, oxes, horses can have rerolled quality unless it was changed recently.

• Bandit Event timer

Wydoyolo - - Bugs

Can someone confirm?

• Bandit Event timer

Wydoyolo - - Bugs

I'm not sure if I'm correct here. If locktime is 9UTC and red zone event notification pops 15 minutes before then locktime should be as follow: locktime = 9 UTC delaynotification = 15min finalLocktime = locktime - delaynotification. Today bandit event notification popped at 8:53UTC, taking that it takes 15 minutes to start, it will start after 9UTC. If it starts after 9UTC we won't be able to complete it because there is a shutdown at 10UTC and bandit event lasts 60minutes. Unless it doesn't mat…