Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

• Auto-Login doesn't work

Cessari - - Bugs

Since I had this feature enabled it hasn't worked. I've types my email in from scratch, re-entered in my password, etc. Since this feature came out I've closed the game both using Close Application and Logout.

• Quote from Khladraven: “I wonder how roads of avalon hideouts would then work. Also I feel like I would be okay with something like this if hideouts were just the connection to the instance of a guild hideout so you didnt have to rebuild a hideout every season. Either way hideouts right now are a huge problem. The main concern with this is that SBI seems to take issue with what they consider to be "stale" gameplay, whereby players end up boxed in fighting the same enemies. Allowing only one stat…

• Quote from lotto19: “how about server? we know this game is overcrowd and i dont see news for expanding server this game need channel partition in open world the more players that play, the more lag this game ” I know people want to have better ping and load times for people not near the eastern seaboard of the US (the server is based around the DC-ish metro area), but when you're talking about the servers please atleast do some research into how that works. Simply 'adding more servers' won't so…

• Guild Season 13 Schedule

Cessari - - News & Announcements

Quote from jamjar: “@Trial_hard season points are split in alliance... ” He's referring to the individual guild members having more of an impact with their season points. There has been a suggestion floating around about guild members having control over whether the level-generated siphoned energy goes to the guild. I do agree that CD's giving season points would be broken, but having more content for players to earn season points with would be nice so it's not just "join the massive ZvZ CTA or …

• Can we expect the server to go down for another hotfix?

• No connections in Ava Roads after Hotfix

Cessari - - Bugs

One of my friends sent me a screenshot of them being in a HO zone with no connections. I have seen instances of other people not being able to leave the zones they logged out in in /en as well.

• Quote from quackalot: “i do not see how this would be something needed and there is no need to add it if you ask me,not based and not redpilled also in pvp you dont get to inspect every1 and might confuse you. ” Just turn cosmetics off in non-safe zones 5head.

• Bump. SBI also needs to do that 2-3 weeks of RP updates like Robin mentioned off-hand in an interview once and never brought up ever again.

• Quote from Exeon: “Please dont become BDO 2.0 also pls unmute im a good boi : ( ” Good bois don't get muted.

• I'm glad that SBI is staying ontop of this post and answering any questions the players are asking. Does this mean we're going to get updated marketing for Albion with ads that, say, aren't from Apha?

• Quote from agonyclutch: “Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “SBI didnt join, it got bought afaik. Guess albion will be p2w sooner or later. ” lmfao this dude clearly doesn't play the game it's already pay 2 win last season was a clear example of that from black order ” There's a difference between P2W with real life money (which is what that person is referencing), and then paying other players to win a season with silver you have earned yourself in-game. However if evidence is found that says that season…

• Quote from GeoffreiCharny: “Quote from Eltharyon: “Dear Albion Community, As you might have read in the news, Sandbox Interactive will be joining Stillfront in January 2021. Stillfront consists of a family of game studios that largely work independently, while sharing knowledge and expertise between them to support each other. For the past eight years, we have been building Albion Online up completely on our own - everything from development, to marketing, translations, customer support has been…

• I wish SBI the best of luck with Stillfront, and I hope that it only brings good things to the future of Albion. I just hope with this change that we stop seeing ads from Alpha. (SBI update the ads please). EDIT Making this easier to see because this is the first reply. LINK to Stillfront's Presentation page: stillfront.com/en/reports-presentations/ In the most recent one they talk about the acquisition (that's what this is don't sugar coat it). On their site you can also clearly see the compani…

• Dev Talk: Year-End Update

Quote from Tipx: “Hoping to see some updates to the new player experience and the tutorial too. Although to be honest, a 'Use all' button could be the only thing they put out next year and I'd still be hyped ” Hopefully we will know their plans for Albion Academy closer to its potential launch date. Any feature that helps turn Albion's Learning Cliff into something more manageable is good for everyone new or veteran.

• Dev Talk: Year-End Update

Quote from Neesh: “Quote from Gods of Albion: “Increased capabilities for guild management ” Please add something to schedule guild activities in game, like a calendar. Guilds are content generators, bring us more tools ” THIS.

• Quote from Pawney: “Quote from Cessari: “I know it's due to privacy reasons - but at least give us a metric of how many of them were bank alts and how may of them were actual players without giving out names. We all truly appreciate the ban waves and the work SBI is doing towards getting rid of the RMTers, but how will we as the community know any progress has been made besides purging the bank alts and ban evaders? ” Trust devs for once? ” I trust the Devs - I'm saying that for everyone else wh…

• I know it's due to privacy reasons - but at least give us a metric of how many of them were bank alts and how may of them were actual players without giving out names. We all truly appreciate the ban waves and the work SBI is doing towards getting rid of the RMTers, but how will we as the community know any progress has been made besides purging the bank alts and ban evaders?

• I will once again restate what I have said earlier in this post. With the ability to skip multiple cluster queued zones Logistics in the Outlands, and by extension power projection will become extremely easy with n+1. Confused? read my post on page 1 I forgot to quote it here.

• Quote from Retroman: “Finally, there will be an option to skip through multiple overcrowded clusters in a row, so you cannot keep your backline safe by overcrowding two clusters. ” HMM Wanna move a zones worth of HO kits out to the middle of the Blackzone? Cluster Queue Skip. Wanna CTA all of your members and evac your main HO? Cluster Queue Skip. With this new advanced technology, Logistics just got 100x easier with the power of n+1!

• Quote from JETracktor: “LMAO ” We did eventually get access to the HO (from the GM, he downloaded Albion on his phone and ran to the HO), and were still able to successfully continue whacking our enemies HO. In the future, if you're going to try and fuck us over Tekkisen please give us a three day notice like 4ij suggested. Thanks.