Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

• How Long have you waited for IOS?

K9Tvz - - iOS Test Forum

Quote from ESGWhiteFox: “Quote from K9Tvz: “Quote from Pierro: “Any chance we can contact someone from SBI to get access ? ” Dont think so. Just think its crazy, as I am a day 1 account, and still haven't got an invite, yet i see people getting invites after applying and waiting a few months. Not sure I understand. At this point i don't care too much, but I figured i'd still inquire. I don't really play Albion anymore on the PC as it personally feels better on mobile, it feels like a mobile game…

K9Tvz - - iOS Test Forum

Quote from Pierro: “Any chance we can contact someone from SBI to get access ? ” Dont think so. Just think its crazy, as I am a day 1 account, and still haven't got an invite, yet i see people getting invites after applying and waiting a few months. Not sure I understand. At this point i don't care too much, but I figured i'd still inquire. I don't really play Albion anymore on the PC as it personally feels better on mobile, it feels like a mobile game lol. So i just wanted to have it on my ipad…

• Please. Give. Us. 2FA. Please. I don't like losing my personal information to some low lifes. Super unacceptable from a company as yours thriving the way you are. Especially not implementing 2fa yet.

K9Tvz - - iOS Test Forum

I have owned the game back when it was a purchase game, and when they announced IOS i applied. Well i still haven't been invited so 4-5 months ago i re-applied. Still, nothing. Any clue what gives? I have an email from SBI saying i was guaranteed a first spot on the IOS beta due to being a founder for when the game was $20.

• Please, please, please, please Give arena a min fame amount to be able to que We always get some healer with 5k fame who is in t3-t4 gear getting RUINED.

• I want to talk about Game Flaws

K9Tvz - - Rants

Quote from Draedark: “The biggest flaw in my opinion is that you can only (feasibly) gain combat fame via PvE. Yes you can gain a small amount per day in Arena via the tomes, but that does not seem to be a viable way to level up a character. This is in a game where PvP seems to be one of the most touted features. Interesting. ” You can get insane combat from PvP what do you mean? Go out solo in bz and just gank gatherers lol

• We are up to a big ole 15 members! We have added a few more "core" members who are in discord with us daily. Come join us and chill!

• Robe of Purity

K9Tvz - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Borbarad: “yeah but thats how it works in this game. Got no guardian helm against curse or xbow ? Rip. Well, not anymore, since xbow got buffed lul ” hahaha you aint wrong

• Robe of Purity

Quote from Borbarad: “One knight helm and rip robe of purity ” right. But now someone has changed a big piece of their build to counter 1 thing. That's not how this should work.

• Robe of Purity

Quote from kheeta: “Quote from Tschloerin: “You can brick that interaction by parry striking while the robe is walking into you. At least that broke the interaction a few weeks ago But yes , for arena or cGvG this CAN be kinda busted but just like every other item if you use it right. I mean you can also take the fear robe and just fear them into a wall or stuff like that. 3-4 sec hard cc seems busted, but usually you just switch targets or take your 5 secs to harras everyone else in the enemy t…

• Boss Attacks Not Going Where They Should

K9Tvz - - Bugs

ok glad this isn't just a me thing. However this happens to me on pretty much every boss mob every fight

• Boss Attacks Not Going Where They Should

K9Tvz - - Bugs

Soooo.......this happening to anyone else gyazo.com/cb3770e911fd00e3d572047bd5c69c90

• Server Stabiliy

K9Tvz - - Rants

Quote from seizethetaco: “Quote from K9Tvz: “Quote from seizethetaco: “Yeah servers are trash so the game is trash ” I wouldn't say the game is trash. The game is in a very rough state right now though I will say. from server stability to extremely cheesy builds, most of which involving robes of purity or crossbows, there deff is some serious balance issues. But i'd say the main issue is servers. Having people from all over the globe on 1 server is truly a recipe for disaster. ” What even is the…

• Albion Roadmap Update 2020

K9Tvz - - Developers' Statements

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from K9Tvz: “no one wants to talk about it cause they're then labeled a xenophobe. ” Never seen anyone, ever, being accused as being xenophobic when discussing this, and its been discussed ad nauseam over the years. Quote from K9Tvz: “We all know servers need split into regions ” No. We dont know this at all. In fact many people completely disagree with splitting the server. And most importantly SBI seem to disagree with it, as they have stuck with the single server co…

• Robe of Purity

Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from K9Tvz: “Am I crazy or does the Robe of Purity seem a bit OP in arena? I am seeing teams all run them and just lock points down due to the 5 seconds of knock back, being used in order and keeping anyone out entirely. Honestly 5 seconds of knock back seems insane. Like these should be limited to 1-2 knock backs IMO, not a solid 5 seconds of UNLIMITED knock backs. Just my opinion. ” Its a good item ideed, but no one really cares about arena balance ” I mean, i…

• Robe of Purity

Am I crazy or does the Robe of Purity seem a bit OP in arena? I am seeing teams all run them and just lock points down due to the 5 seconds of knock back, being used in order and keeping anyone out entirely. Honestly 5 seconds of knock back seems insane. Like these should be limited to 1-2 knock backs IMO, not a solid 5 seconds of UNLIMITED knock backs. Just my opinion.

• Quote from Anonxinho: “Quote from K9Tvz: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from K9Tvz: “so since roads of avalon were aimed towards solo players and small guilds, why did you put in yellow portals with a 20 use limit? We are still getting zerged and overun in here by groups of 20+ still. Please. Just. Remove. The. Yellow. Portals. My Lord. ” If they had introduced 50 limit portals I’d have agreed. I think 20 is considered small as far as guilds are concerned. Remove 20 use portals and you’re basically…

• Server Stabiliy

K9Tvz - - Rants

Quote from seizethetaco: “Yeah servers are trash so the game is trash ” I wouldn't say the game is trash. The game is in a very rough state right now though I will say. from server stability to extremely cheesy builds, most of which involving robes of purity or crossbows, there deff is some serious balance issues. But i'd say the main issue is servers. Having people from all over the globe on 1 server is truly a recipe for disaster.

• Magic arrow bug

K9Tvz - - Bugs

Quote from UsernameTaken: “I noticed this with my Q with Box of Badon, so you are not alone. I was thinking I was spazzing out with my mouse. ” Nope you aren't alone either man haha. SBI labeled this under investigation though, so hopefully they figure it out. I'm sure its been an issue for along time, but with bows now making a giant return in the community and meta builds its becoming noticed I think lol.

• Magic arrow bug

K9Tvz - - Bugs

Quote from MorsHs: “That happened to me but its on my Q skillshot Skill ” It may be a problem with all skill shots then? I am not sure. How ever they marked this threat "Under investigation" so maybe, just maybe, they'll be able to locate the issue.