Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• I'm still waiting for someone to take care of me now. How long do I have to wait?

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from skycerberus: “They deleted my character after they stole my account and robbed my items. They send message 'include bad words' to support how can be this possible can we solve this problem someone help me please i send message to support im worry about they dont help me what should i do ? ” In order to log-in to your account, this person/these people also needs access to your email or need to be told the log-in code by you. In addition to that, the data breach we com…

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from skycerberus: “They deleted my character after they stole my account and robbed my items. They send message 'include bad words' to support how can be this possible can we solve this problem someone help me please i send message to support im worry about they dont help me what should i do ? ” In order to log-in to your account, this person/these people also needs access to your email or need to be told the log-in code by you. In addition to that, the data breach we com…

• They deleted my character after they stole my account and robbed my items. They send message 'include bad words' to support how can be this possible can we solve this problem someone help me please i send message to support im worry about they dont help me what should i do ?

• Quote from glokz: “How brilliant it is, I could change my PW without 2-step verification, even though 2-step-auth is enabled when I login to the game/account from a new location. So I am not sure if hackers could login to the account bypassing 2-step verification and then update the password. PS. maybe not everyone knows the page but you can check here if your email/password has been breached in the past, so if you keep using the same pw, you'd better update your passwords. I hope this link does…

• They stole my account and wrote swearing on the support section for me, and they entered the game and deleted my account, no mail code came to me. How is it possible? Please help me.