Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• HCE Invisible Patches

Dseyko - - Feedback & Suggestions

idt that's a bug, probably they forget the HCE, maybe by letting mobs with old reflect and players with new it can be fixed

• HCE Reflect Nerf

Dseyko - - Rants

Unless they add t9 its impossible, i mean by reflecting sometimes you go so precise of time on fungi, imagine ravens boss =/

• HCE Reflect Nerf

Dseyko - - Rants

Guys the problem is not the nerf cus this give many fame and many silver, but the new nerf reflect maked imposible to do high level maps who needs reflect to complete fast, like fungicide, now you cant get the reward because you cant complete the map in the time, so if you have lvl 16 you will lose the map, and if you have 18 you will not get the chest, thats the real problem with the new nerf

• HCE Invisible Patches

Dseyko - - Feedback & Suggestions

guys, its literally impossible to complete the map fungicide, i mean you can complete it but withouth the chest, lvl 16, 17 and 18 are impossible to get the reward, i already tried with my friends and it cant be completed

• NERF TOMBHAMMER this thing its liteally uncountereable nobody can win vs this build

• it looks like everybody who is approving this HUGE NERF have never doing HCE before, they said you get 2-3M silver on 15-20 minutes with 15-18 run, it take an hour if your teammates are good its just group dg with more damage its not hard, try to make a 15-18 run and see if its easy 15-18 runs are not doing all the day cause you need to upgrade lower maps or buy lvl 15 map and lvl 15 map cost 2,6M so this 2-3 M profit with 15-18 run its more lower, then if you die cause somebody forget to reset …

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH bosses breaking gears in HCE hahahahaah better delete this gamemode imagine lose 150M gear for 700K silver dont be ridiculous

• HCE nerfs

Dseyko - - Rants

Please revert at least one of the nerfs to HCE literally everybody its selling their sets cause its nerfing all, Silver profit, more difficult by removing many reflects, now its more hard to get profit with HCE if you die 1 or 2 times, more if you use Re-spec and Bag lose 5m for map, now you'll lose more cause we get 25%- silver, that really ruins the experience

• Ex-players of albion now hate the game

Dseyko - - Rants

25% - HCE silver, many reflects eliminated, something more to sell all my HCE set?