Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

• Quote from Hinotama: “All they need to do for swords is just to increase stack duration. Purge is absolutely needed in the game, because without it builds like Mercenary Jacket + Hunter Hood will become even more toxic than they are now. In my opinion Iron WIll should also remove slow effects (but only slows, not any other form of CC) and swords would be in much better place. ” yeah wasn't thinking about the other builds I don't really have an issueswith Hunter hood since it can't reflect charge…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Xceed: “The combat in this game as in how the skills are used are extremely mobile friendly and not skilled based ” mobile platform friendly? What? Everyone says that its impossible to PVP on mobile devices ” yeah I know it is but that is why combat is designed the way it is now is because it's trying to be mobile friendly. I think if it was just a PC based MMO combat could've been way better and requiremore skill instead of playing rock paper scissors all d…

• Quote from Haha.Gamer.Guy: “no clue what your point is but i like how they integrated the cross platform thing to mobile. i love having the game on the go, just cant ZvZ or do anything combat related with more than 30 or 40 people in a small area. ” The combat in this game as in how the skills are used are extremely mobile friendly and not skilled based

• this solo pvp video is funny

Xceed - - Forum Banter

youtu.be/wrsaC5-xcnE

• Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “I've seen the same video a couple of weeks before in Reddit and here in the forum, New Video Review of Albion Online. He pretty much mentions that it's his opinion when he last played the game, which explains the limited view on a lot of things. Quote from Xceed: “After watching this it sounds like alliances and trying to make it cross platform is killing the game ” I'm on the fence with the Alliances part, however the developers have already shifted focus of Albion …

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Xceed: “Some people feel the above form of the proverb is incorrect and illogical and instead prefer: "You can'teat your cake and [then still] have it too", which is in fact closer to the original form of the proverb[2] ” right, but you know what I meant in regards to your sword comment. You can't have it both ways, basically. ” last time I'll post off topic so claymores can't have it both ways but other weapons can. Warbows burst mobility escape. Blood lett…

• Quote from Dip: “Ill just leave this here streamable.com/8u2q3 ” yea the artifact swords go hard. Claymores are my favorite

• Just watched a video why I don't play Albion online thought he was going to bring up claymores jp. But what he says makes sense and my question is how many mobile users actually play Albion would it be better to drop mobile and focus on PC? And imagine how competitive the game would be for you top guys if alliances were dropped. Less zerg maybe. Really think Albion should do polls it seemed to work better than intended on osr.

• After watching this it sounds like alliances and trying to make it cross platform is killing the game

• Quote from Raiio: “told you Quote from owensssss: “Hi, i am 0wens from Team Casualty.my very very close swedish friend says that he sleeps for 15 hours minimum. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…17cd5ecec36ad707601dfa911 is this a normal thing for all Swedish pple? ” TOLD YOU ” i like how he says IF he goes to sleep lol

• Rate the avatar above you!!

Xceed - - Small Talk

Quote from GamepadXY: “10/10 best anime ever ” 1/10 df is Sammy pain

• Fight Club of Albion

Xceed - - Small Talk

1. Is this still a thing?

• LFG

Xceed - - Guild Recruitment

Quote from UltraChuck: “Hello All, Previously played Albion until approx Tier 7 healer, Been away for a while however considering coming back to give it a shot again, Preferably, I'd like to go healer if I am able to find an active group with PvE farming, otherwise I will roll some sort of dmg Looking For: -English Speaking Clan -EST Time Zone - Evening and Late Night hours -VOIP (not required but always helpful) -Guild Island (I dont remember what the guild instanced zones were called exactly, …

• Quote from owensssss: “Xceed might be my new favorite poster jesus lmfao ” awe thanks man!

• So I've done a great deal of crying on this forum, sticking my foot in my mouth all dealing with claymores love those things men. That being said what I love about this game. The community I love running into different nationalities especially in duels and they try really hard to communicate with you after a good fight gets me in the feels everytime. I love how everyone has their own agenda some people are plotting world domination (me) some just want to gather and build and some players want to…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Xceed: “Im pretty sure if I had a cake I would also eat it to. If I couldn't why would I have said cake in the first place let's talk about that ” en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_can%27t_have_your_cake_and_eat_it ” Some people feel the above form of the proverb is incorrect and illogical and instead prefer: "You can'teat your cake and [then still] have it too", which is in fact closer to the original form of the proverb[2]

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Xceed: “man my biggest problem with swords is purge and claymores not having aoe. Those other buffs won't fix the problem imo ” Dual Swords = claymore with AOE... I mean you can't have the cake and eat it too... Its like me saying I want cloth armor to have same resists as plate and dagger to apply DOT heals on my like nature staff... Pick one and live with the consequences. Picking the right weapon for the right job = thats the skill of this game. If you ca…

• Quote from owensssss: “That’s why you’re getting flak and not a discussion. You can’t open up like that. But you are right purges on swords has been the plight of them forever. Their incredibly fragile stacking mechanic is the heart of the issue. Not purges. SBIs response is not in the claymore range buff however but in the addition of heroic charges being granted from new sources. With spells like ironwill and base autoattacks granting heroic charges, maintaining and building stacks is greatly …

• Quote from nproblem: “the game is dying for sure... by looking in steam charts you can all see that. Don't get me wrong I love this game,I think it's a great one. But if you wish for new players to come in , you need to add more content for solo players... Cuz if your not in a guild (witch I personally don't like) then you are screwed big time. You cant get out to the world without 4 guys ganging you in every direction. I wish albion online admins would add MULTI (like in runescape ) where in so…

• thanks for this post! Definitely bringing someone with me I know red names looking at this post while rubbing their hands together