Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Force Field

Tabor - - General Questions & Discussions

Or again make the design or some change so you cannot endlessly run. Most obvious and easy fix. Every post is about running and fight dodging. Stop allowing it.

• Save albion

Tabor - - Feedback & Suggestions

CD players can't stream because the fight encounters are to infrequent and it is also not enjoyable watching players run in circles.

• Can we finally admit the original CD design experiment has failed? We have now been through so many weapon/armor balance changes trying to solve the issue of easy infinite resetting. All of them just cause a shift to the next weapon/armor combinations that allows the same style. Players are prioritizing safe escape builds instead of fighting/using defensives. Safe PvE farming already exists in the instanced solo dungeons this should not have any emphasis in CDs. What is wrong with having a winne…

• Again all the weapon "balance" issues almost always are due to infinite reset. Fix the design to not allow infinite reset and no need to touch the weapons. They would actually be punished for missing combos (1h mace) or just playing with pure escape builds (1h frost using knight or assassin chest). These builds are only OP because everything that can counter them or have a fighting chance against them also cannot catch them.

• Cleric cowl is one of the most well balanced defensives in game. Fairly high CD and you cannot do anything while using it. The reason why guardian was so broken with the massive shield was you could block all damage while also attacking or running away simultaneously.

• Again most of the problems being listed for curse are caused my the mercenary jacket interaction. If a curse plays cloth or anything other than mercenary they can easily die if they do not use defensives perfect. Balance the mercenary jacket to only trigger heals upon AA or ability use and not DoTs and many of the issues you see today go away. This allows players to disengage during mercenary use and/or time to purge before massive heal in a second due to DoT heal ticks. On another note far to m…

• Curse can kite I suppose but kiting as curse means nothing unless your opponent blindly pursues you because the chase potential of curse is terrible. This is where the 11m vile Q helped a bit but still not enough to be anywhere near broken. Bows, frost, axe, QS, spear basically everything except xbow line can easily escape a curse fight. I didn't even see much complaints about the curse Q buff sad to see it reverted so quickly. The Q has little to do with skull being powerful at the moment. That…

• Buff Qursed? Who asked?

Tabor - - Feedback Testserver

Curse had/has many issues of worthless Es and Ws so definitely needed to be looked at for rework. I would also argue the change to 11m on vile Q was much needed so sad to see that go. The buff to skull specifically was to high so completely understandable to bring that down some.

• Thank you retro!

Tabor - - Feedback & Suggestions

I agree especially making all armors equal out of combat regen it never made a ton of sense not to be. It forced cloth players to basically have to use health regen food. As a DoT player I also agree with the DoT change to hold all players in combat the same. Have you considered looking at all armors DoT interaction? I know awhile ago the mage robe was changed (I agreed at the time) to not proc purge on DoT hits. I think this change only truly works if you implement that same concept on mercenar…

• Agreed curse in itself is not broke and absolutely needs the vile buff to 11m. Mercenary jacket interaction is what is broken. The merc jacket needs a complete rework. Only AAs and use of abilities should trigger heals not DoTs. As is curse can avoid purge by just sprinting away prior to popping jacket and get full heal with no purge concern. Or even if you pop cleric robe they can still get full stack heal after the cleric duration due to the DoT proc.

• Nice work on adding your rationale on the combat changes. It allows the community to understand your thoughts even if we do not necessary agree with the changes. That is a much welcomed addition.

• QS

Tabor - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Retro it is just confusing why the design and proposed changes continue to strongly favor hit and run playstyle instead of actually fighting. While I am happy to hear confirmation the Dev team is looking at making CD changes the ones I am seeing proposed now actually favor the builds that are already dominating by playing hit and run. Plate builds will just E combo than plow through mobs safely while anyone not wearing plate takes major damage in any attempt to follow. How about encourage fighti…

• Qarterstaff

Tabor - - General Questions & Discussions

Mobility is meant for the open world so players can attempt to fight solo vs multiple enemies. If you allow excessive mobility in a 1v1 fight scenario is it just pure cancer not to mention ridiculous unbalanced. Sure many weapons need tweaking still but for CDs specifically it is a level design problem. They need to shrink the map massively, remove all infinite circles while instead having longer dead-end corridors, or add the lava mechanic to shrink map over time but make sure to have it be a m…

• Retroman wake up!!

Tabor - - Rants

Sadly I have to agree on much of this. Specifically the rat play styles taking over all content has grown out of control and makes the game fairly boring. I continue to monitor NDA changes from time to time hoping for needed changes so it is worth playing again. Time will tell I guess.

• QS

@BackOFF the issue is the current players are not hit and run kiting. They are engaging and if everything goes perfectly they continue to fight. If they fuck up or get rocked they fully reset. The key point here is they are not kiting/fighting they are instead full disengaging thus having 0 risk game play. Their mistakes are meaningless because they can infinite reset until the situation is perfect. That is what is broken they are making 0 attempt to actually skillfully kite because the poor des…

• QS

Corrupted is a DESIGN PROBLEM not a health regen problem. You made a 1v1 fight arena that is 5x bigger than HGs. This makes no sense the smaller amount of players involved should always also involved smaller fighting space. Also what is the point in having infinite loops available for kiting freely? Again these are your problems you actively discouraged fighting by making this weird 1v1 design. If you do that 200% health regen idea that is just going to be a rat fiesta of healers and bow players…

• Unfortunately they allow a shitty helmet in the game called guardian helmet that everybody uses. This helmet makes curse the worse class in game. Until this is adjusted just prepare to have to be 10x better than all your opponents to compete.

• Again why they somehow thought a 1v1 area should be even larger than the 2v2 or 5v5 areas are is nutty. Not only should rising lava be in CDs the general map should also be much smaller with no existing infinite loops to abuse. With the removal of dungeon diving and the rat circle fiesta of CDs there is no consistent content for 1v1 fighting anymore.

• As a curse player I have noticed this inconsistency as well and cannot figure it out. Most of the time if my DoTs kill an enemy immediately after I have already died they just get downed however occasionally they full on die and I get the kill fame as well just not the infamy. In my opinion the latter scenario should be how it functions. It should be a full death in effect causing a draw and both players are dead back in the city.

• This game can't be taken seriously anymore

Tabor - - Rants

They really shit the bed with CD design and somehow have done next to nothing to address it many months since. You are also correct that rat builds are running rampant in all content. It makes the game unfun for any sort of competitive PvP play.