Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

• I mean if you want spontaneous content that isn't camped or CTA'ed you might start by not having fixed timers for said content. Maybe implement some form of dynamic event system that generates encounters based on basic meta data already collected by the server. Some examples would be; 1. Each consecutive NPC/mini boss cleared in a static dungeon increases the chance of a world boss spawning in said static dungeon. 2. After a zone has had 0 player deaths within a given period of time a lesser or …

• Quote from ImaDoki: “Leave the yellow zone. ” super helpful as always. Quote from Kutluca1453: “10 people go for a cotton. t6 t7 t8 is already for groups. What is left for us. I'm a t8 cotton but will I collect t2 cotton? Or should I go to t6 and die to the dogs. the loot system is ridiculous ” Take advantage of the mists to travel to low populated areas of the black zone or hunt for aspects in the mists. Also with the increase in red zones combined with everyone being pre-occupied with the new …

• Many people maxed daggers out when they could clear group dungeons for easy fame. I still have friends that have spent so much time with the 1h dagger they still prefer to use it even when its, in my opinion, not the best choice anymore for its role. Its ability in PvE has been significantly diminished, as for your comment about nothing else in this game being able to run group dungeons solo your mistaken, there are a few decent options but basically over gearing with almost anything can clear g…

• This week will be the most active people are in faction warfare, the daily quota through normal play I've not reached the 2nd bar, as for the weekly chest unlocks they take way too many points to unlock imo for the value of the rewards given. Make them 10k instead of 50k, I feel bad for anyone on the Caerleon faction because they are not getting the same defender / claim bonuses the other factions are so I really don't see many people getting these boxes unlocked.

• Mercenary Laborers

Odelll - - Feedback & Suggestions

The main reason for this is Albion's labourer system (and island mechanics for that matter) are legacy elements from a period in which Albion was a subscription based game and allowing players to generate income wasn't negatively impacting their monetization of the game. The switch to F2P, followed by making the game more desirable for purchase by reducing costings and increasing revenue and the eventual sale of the game saw a dramatic shift in the monetization of Albion from launch to what it i…

• Its almost like they only got feedback / targeted hellgates towards the 0.001% top end HG players. Hellgates right now are kinda dead content for anyone that wants to run them for engaging content, min/max the meta in 8.3 or avoid them atm... sorry to say.

• Arena rewards

Odelll - - Feedback & Suggestions

ranked areas would be cool, could also help balance the teams.

• The focus of Hellgates is the content inside it, not the risk heading to or from said content. Hellgates (and corrupted dungeons for that matter) should be a queue like arenas, being able to create a group with people wherever they are cuts down on travel and setup time which is the bane of anyone trying to do content with more than one person. Legit it can take over an hour to get people together for 5 man content. It would improve the QoL for so many of us if you could just form a group and qu…

• except they mentioned something about being able to retain some or all of your standing if you move from a winning/high pop faction to a losing/low pop faction. If that is the case then co-ordinated faction warfare switching will become a big issue.

• Please make it so black zone power projection is limited in faction warfare. As it currently stands the new faction warfare is going to be swamped by large black zone zergs working together, especially with the new Carleon Faction mechanics announced. Two ideas come to mind; A) Remove player names / ability to communicate with players cross faction. You would see Hostile Knight or something as their name instead. B) Replace alliance and/or Guild tags with faction tags while flagged making it har…

• Quote from Obelis: “ In support of that is providing a low risk, inclusive environment where players can try out PvP without breaking their banks. This also allows players to become comfortable with the idea of PvP, while simultaneously forming bonds with other Faction members to both strengthen their Faction identity, as well as provide them with allies for the future. ” So, how about giving new players a soulbound status in which they can retain T4 and below items on death in faction pvp until…

• Making blue and yellow-zone faction warfare non-lethal pvp will have the reverse effect to what is intended. Losing T4 gear to another player in T4 gear is fine for opt-in pvp, you can recover that loss in a single dungeon and it part of the learning experience of this game. What will happen is more experienced players roaming around in full spec tier 8.3 gear farming new players for easy kills and income. Giving new players a false impression of what PvP is like in this game and warping their e…

• I like the idea, I just think large entities will just have another thing to CTA for spreading 1000 members across 50 zones will still see them having 20 man groups at each castle. Any castle/outpost contested they can delay until the other teams finish and reinforce them. If you want to truly make Castles and Outposts Competitive Make it so they generate seasonal points while claimed but force the owners to defend them in trial by combat. An Outpost would be a 2v2 match and a Castle a 5v5 match…

• Hi, I'm Odelll a 200m fame player in a small 10-20 man guild called E-N-V-Y. On launch day me and my friends dove head first into the mists, after countless encounters with larger groups/coalitions and wrong time zone rests we settled in a tier 6 zone. During the period of the first window to place hideouts 5 other hideouts were placed in the zone, instead of attacking each other we decided to enter a Non-Aggression Pact while the hideouts were placed and then resume full pvp after they were sec…

• This red faction would base from Caerleon, It would require red flagged players to flag in the city prior to engaging in pvp in the surrounding zones. They would continue to lose reputation to the royal zones but with each faction level gain the reward of smuggler routes so they can travel to other cities and locations, also the Caerleon realm portal would be opened to them at max faction standing allowing them to travel to the rests in the black zone. Unlike other factions, the red faction will…

• Or you know... they could make open world NPC more desirable to kill. How about this, NPC in the open world actively hunt and slay players and hoard the loot back at their camps chests. Put basic AI in place to make it so they set ambushes, get involved in skirmishes and even loot the field in ZvZ held on their zones (maybe even actively target targets with the highest loot value aka loot rats.) NPC could even equip items dropped from players and add them to their loot pool on death. Die to an N…

• wen't into a static solo yesterday, got to the 1st chest "you cannot open because of hostile mobs nearby" but I cleared all of them upto the chests. I think to myself "is someone back clearing?" indeed a group is waiting at the end of the dungeon, had a few A out to pincer me inside... 10/10 would not like to go back to this shit again. I had totally forgotten about the guys that would hide inside a dungeon (often stupid enough to take the shrines which is a telltale sign they are waiting ahead …

• My guild moved into a road solo, soon after we had a few other solo guilds place hideouts down. Rather than attacking each other we all decided to sign a non-aggression pact until the hideouts were down with the idea at first being open pvp with no hideout bashing. Over time however the groups have worked more together, shared access to each others markets and finally merged into our own mini-alliance. TBH with the logistics as they are, the cost of assault and the lack of any other incentive to…

• After living in the roads with my 10-20 active guild I realised yesterday that I'm doing far less group content than I am solo now we are in the mists, Its not that we don't have the numbers and more the lack of group content. We can spam Solo/Corrupted dungeons, hit green and blue chests, go gathering and explore the nodes to find routes but these are all solo/duo activities. True, finding aspects and running gold chests when found does provide group content but its few and far between. That le…

• E just needs to be true damage. The 1h axe is actually quite strong but its E has been in need of a rework for a while now. If it wasn't bugged (not healing when you kill a target) and it ignored target resistances (true damage) it would be in a good spot imo.