Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 632.

• CTA update crashing market

CassX - - Feedback & Suggestions

Remember, if you earn less, there is a better chance that you will spend real money in the game = profit for SBI. They know very well that the less you earn in the game, the better the chances that you will spend real money.

• Quote from mightyboop: “Hello! Thank you for answering:) ” Hi, np.. Quote from mightyboop: “Should i Dell carrots or carrot stew im your opinion? ” calculate what is more advantageous for you, what you will earn more on and decide accordingly .. (if you want to focus on cooking food in the future, then "soup chef" spec will reduce the price of focus for all food, so even this, for example, depends on what you actually want .. it's up to you ..) Quote from mightyboop: “Edit: A year on my own isla…

• Quote from mightyboop: “My goal is to decrease watering cost asap. ” Spec up - you need silver! - if you want it fast .. The only way to reduce focus cost is by spec, at maximum spec, watering one square costs 125 focus. For the max spec you need slightly over 2mil fame (it's the same for each specialization). One max lvl island = 45 squares, one square will give you 150 fame = 6 750 fame for one island. With one island, it will take you almost 300 days (harvest days) to get to the max spec. And…

• Making money???

CassX - - General Questions & Discussions

You can make money practically everywhere .. Then it only depends on where how many ..(but don't wait for specific instructions on what and where it pays off most) Yes, gathering is ok, players use probably the most roads, but BZ are also fine, ideal if you have access to HO ..

• Yes yes yes, I really like threads like this, when it starts to escalate and people start arguing and insulting, a lot of fun, haha. Go go go guys!

• There will be no roadmap this year. It would just be funny. There will only be dev talk where the SBI will kindly apologize, how sorry they are, how they do not have time and similar nonsense, and if we are lucky, we may find out whether something new will get to the AO this year ..

• Quote from SpicyPepper: “What's the benefit of storing your silver inside a station instead of storing on your character ? ” Or if you have alt characters on the same account as main and you want to give them silver .. It's easy thrue the station.

• Quote from mightyboop: “Well, boug first time prem. and just got 30 days premium. No 1000 gold, no horse. ” For this reward you need to buy a premium through the ingame shop, there is a special offer .. (that's the only thing I thought you didn't do)

• Quote from Yiotoo: “Example: Beef Stew uses: 36 Pumkin 36 Bread 72 Raw Beef Just put x3, like: 108 Pumkin 108 Bread 216 Raw Beef ” So you want to increase the price of crops and meat practically 3 times? But the price of seeds / calves, piglets .. is fix by the game, so the price of crops and meat would jump a lot higher, the price of seeds / calves, piglets .. the same, so harvesting crops / breeding for meat without focus would become an amazingly profitable activity (even now it's a solid inc…

• Quote from Illidan: “AlbionTVKorpi - Casual's Guide to Albion June 2021 - Gain with Oathkeeper's! ” You can also kill bosses solo, with a slightly different variant (all chests for you!). It is also very good to faction ON, easy points = extra profit. Who would go to BZ when in YZ it's much easier and most importantly safe!

• I also ask to have, in stats, farming fame, breeding fame and various crafting fame (badon crafter fame etc.), if it can be for unnecessary pvp fame, why not in other categories?!

• Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Malkalma: “77 x 2 = 154 ” a little more specifc pls? ” This is mathematics, people (but certainly also aliens) use it for various things, calculations of everything possible and impossible.

• Quote from OVTSIDER: “reintroduce old skins? ” I like this. Ghostwolf or tiger skin for 8 million? Buy buy buy buy! I've been nice all year, santa SBI!

• Amazing "roadmap" Mr. Henkys ..

• I hope the guy in the video isn't your neighbor @Eltharyon! PS: SBI, not everyone is "hyped" from the planned introduction of AO to the world of mobile phones. It's a good thing, but neglecting everything else because of it is ... And also, if you don't plan anything else for the summer, it will be quite shit ..

• if you don't care about profit, if you don't care about how is it expensive, but you are only interested in fame, then a thing called study

• crafting question

Quote from Kinnas: “Quote from CassX: “Quote from Kinnas: “also i do have premium but why my focus is not refilling it is said that with premium i get 10k focus per day but every after maintinance my focus is far away from 10k is this a bug or something? ” It's not once a day, focus are replenishing during day, so it is replenished gradually ” so how long basically for it to replenish? an hour of playing 2 hours maybe? ” 10k in 24 hours, that's around 416 per hour or around 6.9 per minute if you…

• crafting question

Quote from Kinnas: “also i do have premium but why my focus is not refilling it is said that with premium i get 10k focus per day but every after maintinance my focus is far away from 10k is this a bug or something? ” It's not once a day, focus are replenishing during day, so it is replenished gradually

• Quote from krazzer: “Actually they don't, and unless you spend time selling small portions at a time, you will loose money. ” It's probably weird in that case, because I've always been sold all the potions on the market (ok, out of 30 days I had to re-sell orders 4-5 times) that I put on the market .. Quote from krazzer: “T8 poison marked is not that great compared to T6. ” This is for another discussion, what is more or less profitable .. Quote from krazzer: “Buying mats without buy-orders does…

• Quote from krazzer: “Quote from CassX: “Quote from krazzer: “it still pays for the premium for the ALT + little profit, which was my point. ” I'm not saying that premium status won't pay off for you, I'm saying that the real profit from the alt character for the harvest is just out of focus, just the seeds. Quote from krazzer: “You also need to factor in the time spend while you do the activity. ” Ok, 80 squares, it will take you about 10 minutes.Profit (say carrots) is 160 seeds x 1800? = 288,0…