Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 211.

• HCE Reflect Nerf

Ulfnaor - - Rants

Quote from Pedropaa: “Well,it is not today that the devs have been wanting to kill hce, and I believe that today was the death sentence of the content for those players who play solo. I am here just to express my indignation with the staff who do not clearly know what they are doing , they’re probably boomers who don’t even play the game, thank you very much and go f yourself for all the staff that made this changes. ” Implying they're uncool for indirectly nerfing HCEs when that content is lite…

• The ever increasing "instanciation" of the game marches on, as more and more of the content is pushed towards instances / royal zones. At this juncture, you might as well just remove Black Zones for they pretty much only exist to finance massive zergs who own their fiefdoms in the great hand-holding alliances. You've removed most of the PvP from it, one step at a time: from increased protection timers to more bubbles to hideout spams to avalonian dungeons with barriers to invisibility shrines to…

• Unless you fix: A)The maximum number of hideouts an alliance can have in a given zone (hint: one is plenty) and B)Removing the "access" perms one alliance can give to another alliance to use their hideouts. The Black Zones will continue to be a farce, a shadow of their former selves, the new kind of Disneyland they have become.

• Quote from Korn: “Hi all, When it comes to large scale Outland gameplay, one of our core design goals is to encourage as much conflict as possible. This is always a balancing act between making it easy to get to and find fights on the one hand, and making sure that a coalition of players does not become overly dominant on the other hand. Part of this is also to set up the game systems in such a way that conflict is always encouraged as much as possible, of course within the constraints that in a…

• Laggy server

Ulfnaor - - General Questions & Discussions

A friend of ours is experiencing the exact same thing as the previous posters. He has tried everything to fix it: resetting router/modem, reinstalling game, etc. His internet is fine for everything else. He's from the Middle East and has a really good connection normally. SBI, please check your stuff.

• Incorrect client version

Ulfnaor - - Bugs

Same here. I haven't tried the good ol' VPN Switcheroo to go around SBI's incompetence, though.

• OP, trying to explain how SBI could do a better job at advancing the core concepts of this Open-World PvP game of theirs, while most of the replies are like "PlEasE SBi' TurN ThIS GaMe InTo a FreE ThEmEPark RiDe, I waNt t8 BLuE ZoNeS or T8 MatS oN My PriVaTe IslAnd". I feel for you, mate.

• Y'all at SBI really need to establish more coherent plans and follow through on them instead of changing your goals mid-way. You come out with Hideouts with the goal of *allowing smaller guilds to exist in the Black Zones*. It fails. You then come out with the idea - which is still part of this goal of allowing smaller guilds to exist in the Black Zones - that alliance size would be capped at 300. Ballsy, for sure, but given the fact that your first measure failed spectacularly at doing what it …

• Quote from Uriah: “Well, before the FTP change I could gather happily in black zones - died maybe a handful of times. But in the last few days I have died more and more often. It is not that the gankers are better - it is just that there are so many it is almost impossible to get away from them. Every portal has half a dozen hanging around, every zone entry and exit seems to be camped. I can normally get around them, but it might take a few tries. So getting to a T7 zone takes a while. But once …

• Hideouts will completely change the nature of blackzones, for the better, allowing tons of smaller guilds to have a place to call home there. It is the most exciting change I have seen so far. Speaking of it, can we expect Hideouts to come with the Percival update or later on?

• Quote from Digit: “Quote from Abdulkarim: “hello ,, actually all the slave of guilds, are making a other people that is sometime they might quit or join other guild is the must rich persons in the game all the poor members have to donate thier stuff for 5 guyz to make them even richer than they are they go gvg and take A crazy amount of fame and loot for themself even if they lose thier gear they doesnt care cause its gained from the slaves of thier guilds .. but if they take the other team loot…

• Quote from Mardonius: “Quote from Gnarxly: “Quote from Digit: “Quote from Mardonius: “Quote from Ulfnaor: “Quote from Mardonius: “It is not the same. YHG gives fame and silver where as Arenas give jack shit and will be ghost towns in no time. I rather do YGH than Arena and I don't want to lose my shit if I do. I still don't understand why you guys want it to be full loot when both Red and Black HG already is. Keep YHG as is so us who don't like full loot PvP can still have some content. ” I stil…

• Quote from Classicoe: “The generous heal is nice, but I still struggle with holy when several players are taking burst damage. That holy explosion isn't always off cooldown, and it isn't always going to get to everyone. So I've found nature to still be my go to. It just feels way more intuitive to play, and gives you a ton more mobility with the instant casts. ” If all you're doing is PvE, just use 1h holy staff with mistcaller, spam generous heal and use the W beam for extra healing if necessar…

• Jesus, this thread.

• Quote from Derrant: “Quote from Ulfnaor: “Quote from Hanapaa: “What they should do is leave yellows alone and split up red and black gates. Both will still be full loot but reds will have a power soft cap and black gates will remain as they are. ” Many times during the day, red/black gates are already empty as it is.We don't need more segregation. ” This is what happens in full-loot PvP MMOs, duh. No one wants to risk their gear, if they can't get a 50/50 fight or better, they won't go/fight. Pl…

• Quote from Hanapaa: “What they should do is leave yellows alone and split up red and black gates. Both will still be full loot but reds will have a power soft cap and black gates will remain as they are. ” Many times during the day, red/black gates are already empty as it is. We don't need more segregation.

• Quote from Shert73: “use mistcaller, omelets, cooldown reduction passives....im a 1h holy healer and im doing just fine with the switch to generous heal. ” Are you doing PvE or PvP? What is the OP doing? I've always found Holy too weak for real PvP. As soon as multiple targets get damaged, you become much weaker than a nature healer.

• Quote from Puh: “Quote from FlicksZ: “No offence but I think you are delusional. In a game where a single player can literally scam an entire guild out of their whole resources/wealth and not have any repercussions and pre-mades "train" against PUGs in the arena I don't see it happening for a very very long time if at all. Game has massive grind to reach best masteries etc I think all those competitive games you are thinking of put players on relative equal ground against each other. Can easily …

• Quote from RockLobster: “Quote from Darkfire: “What is there roadmap looking like ? ” First update: All instanced Content. All the time.Next update: More challenging, higher Tier Instanced Content. No idea why they're hellbent on taking people out of the open world in an open world Sandbox while adding precisely dick to their open world, but there's enough folks in it for the time being still. Hope it stays that way. ” Stop being a naysayer. They added Diablo-like piles of 44 silver (18 in a t6 …

• Money Guild are OUT!

Ulfnaor - - Forum Banter

"I'm going casual, our guild is leaving" literally plays as much as he used to while being salty af.