Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• Duel scam using similar names

El11e - - Forum Banter

Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “Doesnt it pop up a window with opponent gear? Anyway, you didnt get scammed. You were greedy and paid the price. ” Oh please, don't blame the victim... I wonder what would be your reaction if someone abused ur ignorance in something to rob you.

• I've been trying to put up some effort to engage on pvp content and CD's seemed the only fair place where i could play as equal to PC players. I was successful at first with my one-shot pike build, getting 400k infamy in 4 days, despite all the bugs i struggle with since i started playing 5 months ago. Connection drops, lag, fps drops, sound and animation bugs, crashes, normally i can stand them and play through but in CD's... The game crashes all the time, and the penalty for beeing away 5 seco…

• With 10 T5 houses each having T5 forniture i make about 110k every day. I buy T4 filled imbuer journals and sell the resources. If you are willing to make a big initial investment to get the 150% resource return i think you can make profit with any type of labourer besides the mercenary. I might be wrong though, that's just my experience.

• Albion mobile

El11e - - Mobile Version

Eu achei essa thread sobre problemas com download: Mobile Download Issues Já tentou usar a versão da play store? Tem um tópico logo acima ensinado a participar do beta. Eu recomendo você enviar um ticket para o suporte, eles respondem em um dia, mais ou menos. Eu tive o mesmo problema algumas vezes e o suporte resolveu.

• Thank you!!

• So, is there any mechanic that prevent you from trashing items before you die? I was doing a solo dungeon when i realized i was getting dove by 2 people so i trashed both my halberd and helium jacket, the problem is that the combat log says the piece of --- i mean, the players who killed me looted all... Which information is correct, my deathboard or the combat log? I want to know because even though you're virtually dead if you're playing alone, i'll try to put up a fight next time this kind of…

• Quote from Dalton: “What device are you currently playing on? My iPhone 12 Mini does a map change in about 5 seconds. As much information about the device you are using would be helpful as well as location in the world too to see if it is a connection issue. ” Mine is a Samsung galaxy A50 and it takes almost a whole min to load a swamp map. I would say that this is the major issue regarding the mobile version.

• Quote from Trial_hard: “I had some guys in cd that probably played on mobile.. They could not run correctly around obstacles, could not kite properly and had way to much stand times.. My recommendation to you is, play something static and point click Giga boots, bow, giga pot, merc jacket.. Fire artillery etc...such shit Bolts These builts require low skill, point click Don't do warbow .. don't do frost .. don't do hallowfall poison ” Playing with frost it's close to impossible, even more if you…

• I'm testing the google play app and comparing with the client newest version and i'll soon post my feedback. What i can say for now is that i pretty much agree with everything what has been said in this post, but for me the major problem is the FPS stabilty. Let´s say, i wake up and turn on my phone which has been off the whole night, for the first 10 min the fps stays in 60 to 50 - which is amazing -, but then it dorps to 19 and turns unplayable because every 40 seconds it freezes for like 5 se…

• [3. November 2020] Android Hotfix

El11e - - Patch Notes

The latest update improved greatly the perfomance on my device and i want to thank the devs for that. Now the major problem for me is that my phone easily overheats after 30 to 40 min of gameplay, and i must let him rest to continue playing with 30 fps. I'm looking foward to give my feedback in the next uptdates.

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, Our devs are still working on the issue to bring you a fix version as soon as we can. For the moment, we can offer a workaround, where you can download and extract a content file to your devices. Instructions: 1. Download file: live.albiononline.com/autoupdate/Content.zip 2. Extract 'Content.zip' to: \Android\data\com.sandboxinteractive.albiononline\files\content - please note that if you can't see this folder you need to start the game if you haven't alread…

• Improvement suggestions

El11e - - Mobile Version

There are 3 improvements that I consider most important right now (beside the optimization improvements that are obviously needed): - View the Avalonian routes and territories owners by touching the map; there is not much to say about it, it is simply a deficiency in relation to PC players. - Increase the loading speed of the maps; currently, mobile players simply can't participate in any guild content, be it caravans, zergs, or ganks. You just can't keep up with your mates as they are constanly…

• Quote from Dagother: “Hey guys could you also post your device model, Android version, your cpu (whether it's 32 or 64bit) or if you use emulator? ” Samsung Galaxy A50: Android 10 128GB Storage, 4GB RAM CPU Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) 64-bit GPU Mali-G72 MP3 Display 6.4 inches, 100.5 cm2

• Quote from SakiZ: “Quote from Plastok: “Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, Our devs are still working on the issue to bring you a fix version as soon as we can. For the moment, we can offer a workaround, where you can download and extract a content file to your devices. Instructions: 1. Download file: live.albiononline.com/autoupdate/Content.zip 2. Extract 'Content.zip' to: \Android\data\com.sandboxinteractive.albiononline\files\content - please note that if you can't see this folder you need…

• I can't download the game. After the hotfix, the app force closes when processing files. Please fix this...

• Everytime i try to install the new version the app force closes after it finishes "processing files". I even tried to record the bug but, apparently, the app i use to do it crashes too. I don't understand how fixing the hallowen dungeon chest bug left the game unplayable on my phone (Samsung Galaxy A50), which was running just fine. I hope the devs can work this through...

• Bug Halloween Dungeon Chest

El11e - - Bugs

Quote from Prewish: “i downloaded the new update but my game force closes every time i open it Could the devs look into it i already losed quite a few days of fame buff and premium ” Same here

• October 31st update on Android

El11e - - Mobile Version

After downloading the latest client the game doesn't download anymore, it just closes when it finishes "processing files".

• Client version not compatible?

El11e - - Bugs

It Just happened to me, i just quit and when i came back this message appeared....