Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• ANDROID Error

Blkandwhtlion - - Bugs

Mobile Download Issues ^issues tracked here

• Mobile Download Issues Mobile related, some workarounds given here ^

• For some reason Tier 3 and 4 sort in reverse order, starting between tier 8 seeds, while the others seem to line up correctly. This is an old bug that has been present since free to play. unknown.png Logically they should follow after Tier 2.

• Old thread but basically this is the code way through API that you can get all your logos of all items in game as well as the guild ones, listed in the wiki for your convenience. wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/API:Render_service

• Mobile Download Issues

Blkandwhtlion - - Mobile Version

I just wanted to add here another workaround for mobile not installing. I have a third party file manager on Android. If I set albion.apk to file permission 777 it works 100% of the time now. Hope this helps

• If you want to learn hellgates that definitely the place to go! The people there are knowledgeable and teach for any skill level and more PvP content then just Hellgates such as Corrupted Dungeons too.

• Mobile Download Issues

Blkandwhtlion - - Mobile Version

I've been experiencing this on and off. One way I get it to work in minimizing the game on my phone and opening another app. Then returning after a minute or so. Ater 5 tries it usually works. I'm now experiencing an issue with the latest version of the game. I can't install the APK at all. It stages the android install and then dies. There is no opportunity for me to take the workaround steps you provided since the actual APK is failing to install after downloading from your client URL. Is ther…

• Most of your questions if not all I believe are answered on our wiki: wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Laborer Also, find the journals linked as well which go into a bit more detail. If you find you still wish more information after reading those pages let me know what further questions there are and I can update them. Thanks!

• Quote from Deathskills: “At this point it isn't ignorance but your capacity to read which means the person would be affected too by the player being push from yellow to red zones because they clicked always when going instead of reading and understanding the meaning of what it "means" to chose that option.People just need to learn to take the time to read and it's an ez fix to this. ” I disagree with this. Like all "Scams" of this nature, the angle is they rely on any potential obscurity in disp…

• BUG: Stuck in place while fishing

Blkandwhtlion - - Bugs

Hard to consistently reproduce, but while fishing you can get stuck in a spot with no way to use spells, move, etc. No way I know of to get out of this stuck position without waiting for a couple minutes to be freed. Its a death sentence in the blackzone to say the least. Please fix for the fisherman Usually able to reproduce by fishing in a "fish spot" where fish are visually seen swimming. Then before actually getting a bite reel in your pole. Sometimes the bug is observed. The further the cas…

• albiononline.com/en/download Found that a new apk was available. I uninstalled and reinstalled the new one. Now makes it to "downloading animation_clips" and stops.

• Is there anyone that can speak to this? Not going to buy a new phone to troubleshoot this. Stuck in downloading asset bundle at different paths like /login,ect . Never completes the download still.

• Glad to find this awesome group of people looking to document so much of the game in one central location. Looking forward to contributing even more!

• Still experiencing this problem, connected to WLAN, phone is full charge/plugged in. Is anyone else having this problem?

• Quote from Midgard: “The 350LP and 30k focus apply to the first purchase of premium in any given character the 1000 gold and skin is a once per account special offer. Using this offer also gets you the 350 LP and 30k (which as I stated above is standard will all first purchases) ” As a follow up question, does anyone know if the focus awarded is immediately applied to your balance or is it an in game item that you can "use" when you want similar to the 3d trial premium awarded for tutorial quest…

• Hello I found the apk and successfully installed it. Upon loading I see the main background and a prompt to please download about 1820MB more data. I click ok but it never finishes and after about 15min I get a request times out issue. Any assistance or ideas would be greatly appreciated. I'm on a first generation Pixel phone