Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

• Quote from Draedark: “It is interesting to know that one cannot gain combat fame, crafting fame, or pretty much any fame purely from PvP. So at one point or another, everyone is a "rat" or is "ratting." Just some food for thought. ” this is the truest thing ive seen in these forums. Everyone is a PvE player lol.

• HEROIC EXPEDITIONS

YUJlR0 - - Feedback & Suggestions

The hell with High Risk/ High Reward. This entire game is high risk and it gets old really fast. I want that easy loot just the gankers get. The idea that PvP players have high stakes is a myth. They risk very little and gain fortunes. Even in low spec, as long as your group is diverse and big enough you can make millions in minutes with most likely no loss to your party. So tired of this bullshit about high risk high reward. I want to get rich just as easily as the assholes ganking solo players…

• Black Market

Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from YUJlR0: “? Prior to nerfs the BM would place a buy order with lets say a 10 percent price increase every 5 minutes. ” ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? dude, pls stop its too much ” Idk why you have title of Master of Coin if you dont know how the BM works. Idk how to easier explain... Like why dont you get it, please get it.

• Quote from Neef: “Have you really thought this through? So if your mount gets killed and you get away from the gankers, Lets just say. Then what? Now your mount is dead and your 10 maps from any portal or bank? TIME TO WALK MOTHER FUCKER? sounds like a lot of walking if you do make it after being dismounted and seems silly. People would need to carry at least 2 mounts and that just seems stupid..... ” Honestly its a good point and the only way to fix that is by adding teleportation crystals or s…

• Black Market

Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from YUJlR0: “Less loot at lower frequency means higher prices= inflation ” please, just stop and read how BM works ” ummm.... I think you should buddy. Yall can say it just 5 percent but do you even know what that 5 percent pertains too? Prior to nerfs the BM would place a buy order with lets say a 10 percent price increase every 5 minutes. So in a relatively short time the item would reach its optimal sell price around an hour of its existence. Now reduce price inc…

• Also increase offspring percentages. Without premium theres a high chance you won't get any offspring which is just dumb.

• bump cause I believe in this idea

• Black Market

I believe I understand what Luis is saying and I believe he is correct. SBI lowered the buy rates and price increments, so something that would be sold at 100k every hour now takes almost 8 to 10 hours to hit that 100k value. Alongside these nerfs they also nerfed dungeon loot across the board for all dungeons. Also since price increments are lower, loot drops are lower, and buy rates are lower this means that only a select few players will actually make decent silver from the black market. Ther…

• you guys could always play a different game. Isnt that what you tell PvE players. Lol. Suck it up bitches cause Albion Online is made for both PvP and PvE. Want to play a straight PvP game go play CoD.

• please undo the nerf to all dungeon loot. Theres very little reason to play this game as a solo player and when you nerfed loot that was all we solo players really had.

• The range on all the longe range weapons is absurd and makes most fights heavily one sided. No player should be able to kite me from 20 m away. Edit: As someone pointed out, I do mean Ability range which can shoot you even off screen.

• or have breeding that mount raise the IP and stats if ridden by its creator.

• also if not spoil timers than at least reduce farming and breeding times. 24 or 72 hours is ridiculous for a feature you have to pay to use

• I'm so tired of failing trade missions due to not knowing how many possible enemy faction players there are. Its super risky already running through red zones with a swirling box over you telling the whole world you got loot. Its supposed to be stealthy, I would like to know if I'm gonna get gangbanged by 20 dudes ganking in a territory as faction. If I can see normal hostile players I dont know why I cant see enemy faction since they are inherently hostile. MAKE THEM VISIBLE IN POPULATION.

• to further enhance the idea you could even add a Riding skill to the skill tree, increasing the IP of a particular mount. Gaining fame by simply riding that specific mount.

• Quote from Gnomead: “This is an interesting idea, but, im not sure mechanics like this really jive all that well with MMOs, it's more something you see in the survival games genre. Even in that space, stuff like spoil timers and food/water mechanics are viewed by a lot of people pretty negatively. As someone who plays a ton of that genre, these kind of mechanics can feel arbitrary, and be really obnoxious. ” I agree there are some games where this system is arbitrary and unnecessary. I do believ…

• I believe gankers will be upset since itd make groups of 20v1 much more difficult but I'm sure they would evolve their playstyle.

• agreed Quote from kheeta: “Interesting idea But should be done wisely not to ruin all market and crafters profit ” exactly, they'd have fine tune all tier spoil timers but I believe it can be a major improvement to the economy.

• I like this idea, getting avalonian energy or even an artifact would be nice addition to gathering.