Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 198.

• Quote from Meru469: “Could you please take a look on pike? It's 90% of healer/dps comp now. It has slow, root, and even reflect in 1 weapon. Besides with 3 stacks auto attack can hit over 400 (with pot and cultist sandals) - impossible to outheal that... So boring meta. Moreover with next uptade you are going to kill any tank/dps comp with knight armor rework on 2v2. Please stop making changes by view of CRD (why dont you just change map to make wider tunnels that you can avoid wind wall? ). Mat…

• anger from the arch player

JonnnyBones - - Forum Banter

You could always learn to play the game instead of being a zerging unorganized shithole, that's the reason this whole damage scaling thing was put in in the first place was because a bunch of pussies who couldn't defend themselves found strength in numbers.

• I'd make the suggestion that it should be never been added in the first place, just like arenas. This game is supposed to be sandbox, non-instances full-loot PVP should be the selling point.

• You guys are idiots if you are nerfing the cursed staff and axes instead of nerfing the merc jacket... I don't even run ANY of those builds, but yeah if that's your way to balance the game it's time to retire and let someone who actually gives a shit take over. What's next are you gonna give every single E ability in the game a leap so we can all be equals? The windwall nerf is needed, like I said years ago it was the strongest ability in the game... before corrupteds were even added I said this…

• Quote from fip: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from fip: “honestly it would probably be fine if they just added a ring that appeared under certain conditions a la duels. Like, if one player takes 10% damage from another player, and the players are within a certain distance, a ring of fire will appear centered on the point halfway between the two players. It would be a bit larger than the dueling one but kills anyone outside it for too long, or bumps people back into the ring, or something. That…

• Quote from fip: “honestly it would probably be fine if they just added a ring that appeared under certain conditions a la duels. Like, if one player takes 10% damage from another player, and the players are within a certain distance, a ring of fire will appear centered on the point halfway between the two players. It would be a bit larger than the dueling one but kills anyone outside it for too long, or bumps people back into the ring, or something. That way, you still have dynamics of crystals …

• youtube.com/watch?v=wfuyhYF2PBU I make it rain on them hoes!

• youtube.com/watch?v=_NTRu2563ww They should have tried harder!

• Quote from Ophill: “The corrupted dungeon crybabies aren't going to stop until every item in the game is nerfed. Corrupted dungeons are worst thing to happen to this games item balance. ” Lmao. I think they should do the opposite... The combat in albion used to actually be satisfying, but they added a bunch of unnecessary bullshit & then started nerfing everything. Essentially what they did with these nerfs was balance the entire game around the bloodletter. What we are left with is wet noodle f…

• Quote from Raikvaza: “The fact that game lost a bunch of open world pvp is sad and u guess that's the issue you are tackling here. The game is moving from open world pvp to an enclosed 1v1 2v2 5v5 10v10 full loot game which will leave open world pvp on the side. Faction might bring it back a bit but I can't see your point about focus firing. What are you trying to go with this focus fire? ” The issue is that the damage-scaling hurts the small, organized groups more than it hurts the big zergs. Z…

• At this point I've lost count of how many MMOs i've seen go down the shitter to appease the masses, this whole "make them all equal" crap is what kills games like these. This game would be 100 times better if they would just let broken builds rule instead of balancing the entire game around the bloodletter. It's an un-inspired low-skill-ceiling weapon, every game to ever exist has a weapon like this and usually after they start adding more classes it becomes worthless. Albion does the exact oppo…

• Quote from Nourve: “Haha, hardcore still exists my friend, what game are you playing right now? I think everything is going really well and it's amazing to see that the devs are giving a chance for beginners (and newbies to the genre in general) too. Not everybody enjoys getting rekt by a 16 years old noob-in-life but pro-in-a-virtual-game boy. ” Literally shilling for dogshit playersto be "given a chance" in PVP by the developers. How fucking sad must your RL be to even make a statement like th…

• You're not wrong. Not to mention the CDs were more fun when they first added them... The more they try and butcher the game to balance it the more it turns into either a wet noodle fight or benny hill chase.

• Quote from Crane: “Good. I had zero interest in reading anything else you had to say Game's tweak to time of death makes battles longer, giving more value to you running out to the big fight. Growing player base disagrees with your viewpoint. ” Oh boy a gathering pussy who sucks at the game showing up to tell me i'm wrong about the PVP being turned into complete shit. LMAO. I'm pretty sure WoW has shitloads more people playing it than this game does, that doesn't mean the game is any good. “Thin…

• I haven't played in weeks, so I logged in today while I was shrined I witnessed two groups of about 10 people slam right into each other in the BZ and decide to watch and see how it plays out. So does it play out? Tons of AoE spams and stuns. The result: Literally 1 person dies, one side goes full retreat... and that's it. Almost a perfect 10v10 open world scenario, and one fucking death. This is what happens when you remove focus firing from the game, you also remove all the skill from the game…

• Well since nobody even has the damage to actually kill another player 1v1 in a straight up fight, how do you expect them to take on a whole team? Easy, get the mobs to do it for you. Cool "PVP game." LMFAO.

• If only large scale fights were actually any fun, I might actually be interested.

• Quote from CLAW98: “well, devs listen to this guy, fix the issue with those weapons, make cage fights on CD so ppl don't infinitely reset, and everyone will be happy, you deserve more than 1 like for this nice post bro, you deserve to be in Albion balance team because you know what's up. ” This put a huge smile on my face, thank you I'm very flattered

• Quote from Adianter: “Admins and mods, if this is legal don't say anything ” Where do you think all these recruiter items came from? Do you think any of these kiss-less virgins actually recruited 10 paying customers, because I highly doubt it. You can click your own link, on the same hardware/IP address, and there is nothing wrong with that. These losers who are crying because someone paid 10 bucks for a unicorn need to get lives, seriously there is more to life than Albion Online. These are the…

• Tier 1: Plateletter: Full Rat, best build. Cool game SBI. Plate frost: Smol PP build 1 Shot dagger: Gathering boots OP Bear Paws: 0 skill involved, but at least bear paws are viable! Tier 2: Cursed Staff: hard countering all the meta builds is cool, too bad they will all just run from you. Light Frost: just got nerfed to shit, but is enjoying this guardian helm mage robe meta like no one else Badon Bow: Proof the entire concept of corrupted dungeons possibly should have never happened. Undead Ca…