Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Can't find the mail to reactivate my account

SHARKY - - Bugs

Quote from Darkalyz: “edit: they're asking it only in the TEST server ” Hi there, The email verification function does not actually work on the Test Server - even though it will tell you an email has been sent, it has not. You will need to wait until the Test Server has been synced with the live database to be able to access it again. Unfortunately there is no set time for this to happen.

• ban accomp?

SHARKY - - Bugs

Account related issues can only be dealt with by support: albiononline.com/en/profile/support or support@albiononline.com I'm locking this thread now as per forum rules.

• How to receive kill fame?

SHARKY - - Beginner's Questions

My pleasure!

• How to receive kill fame?

SHARKY - - Beginner's Questions

Hi @Connstantin, welcome to the forums, You have to be partied with whoever gets the final blow, to receive any of the fame, and to have the kill attributed to your stats.

• Quote from Davidm38: “What time eastern time each day will I get my 20 learning points as a part of premium membership ” Learning Points are not actually given all at once, each day. They are accumulated at a rate of 0.01388888888 per minute. This equates to 20 over a 24hour period. To put it more simply, you get 1 Learning Point every 72 minutes.

• Quote from TumultoBR: “The game's not on the Brazilian appstore yet.. this still takes some time?? ” Hi there @TumultoBR This should help you: Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from desimushk: “Is it available in HK Apple APP Store. I cannot find it. ” Hi, It takes some time for the search indexes to update. I would recommend going from the direct links below: - Apple App Store - Google Play Store - Mytherceria ”

• Quote from Meatloaf80: “I have i phone 12 pro max on 14.6 and Albion Online isnt showing up on in the app store. ” Hi @Meatloaf80, This should help you: Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from desimushk: “Is it available in HK Apple APP Store. I cannot find it. ” Hi, It takes some time for the search indexes to update. I would recommend going from the direct links below: - Apple App Store - Google Play Store - Mytherceria ”

• Please update to the latest version of iOS, or at least 14.3. This should hopefully fix your issue.

• Hi @WetWilly, You have listed the storage capacity, but how much RAM does your iPad have? From a quick search of your model number, I suspect it has 2GB RAM. The minimum requirement is 3GB (4GB recommended).

• Hi @Ksawiusz, Please make sure you are running iOS 14.3 or later. What version are you on?

• Quote from EliezerMV: “I can't find the claim reward tab. ” On the desktop version it's in the menu Settings > Claim Rewards On the mobile version it's in the main menu - click the top right icon. Claim Rewards will only show on mobile if there's something to claim. The Claim Rewards part is just to get the Tomes of Insight, when you've played on BOTH mobile and desktop versions. The skin is automatically unlocked in the Appearance menu, when you've played on BOTH mobile and desktop versions. fo…

• Quote from Ravenar: “I just want the mount skin, what are the correct steps to get it without a hassle? ” Download the mobile version and play + play the desktop version. Once you've played on both versions, the skin will automatically be unlocked in your Appearance menu for all your accounts characters. The Tomes of Insight will be sent via an in-game mail, once you claim them from the Settings > Claim Rewards menu. These can only be claimed on one character.

• Quote from jarreid: “I didnt chimera skin... ” Hi @jarreid, Please see Mytherceria's reply: Quote from Mytherceria: “If you played the game on both a mobile client and a desktop client after today's mobile release, you should receive the rewards! First, you can claim the rewards via: Settings -> Claim Rewards. Then you will receive a mail with the Tomes of Insight in it. Note that the Chimera Mount Skin unlocks automatically, so it will not be in the mail, but you can check your Appearance menu …

• Quote from Didascaly1: “Will it be able on 2Go RAM phones ? ” Unfortunately not. 3GB is the minimum requirement (4GB recommended)

• Quote from VILLAINI: “American here with a US apple account (region set to US as well), but currently working in China. I'm still not seeing Albion on the apple store. ” Have you tried from the direct link When I tried a little earlier to search for AO in the AppStore, it wouldn't show up. However, using the link above got me to the correct location.

• Oh man, I love that trailer!!! Congratulations to all at SBI for this huge milestone event!

• Quote from Nanobugg: “Quote from SHARKY: “Quote from Ravenar: “Is it out yet? ” ...not quite. ” Is there any information on the release time? ” No, but I'm guessing it will be very soon.

• Quote from Ravenar: “Is it out yet? ” ...not quite.

• Hi @Luis1Von1Nero, welcome to the forums. It's been a while since I did the tutorial but I think you need to find the Seed Merchant NPC, to purchase the required seeds.

• @mightyboop, Just a thought - have you checked the 'Claim Rewards' link in the 'Settings' menu? forum.albiononline.com/index.p…615514c9c675100a5d98f67fc