Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

• Corrupted dungeon is a masterpiece . It’s a lucky idea which is bringing people to the world of Albion . It will get broken beyond repair at some point but for now it’s good. Here’s a little tip for some of you guys who want it changed so badly. No one is playing hellgates, streamers have quit hell gates because they suck and Sone of you want to make CD into 1v1 hellgate in its current state?????? Let me repeat that “YOU ASKING FOR A WORKING FORMAT TO BE CHANGED INTO A BROKEN ONE WHICH NOONE IS …

• Just please make openworld mean something, Filling it with zero worth hamstring mobs pretty much destroys the whole experience. You threw yourselves a life line with corrupted dungeons but you need open world to succeed for the game to survive. It’s only a matter of time until you drop the ball on CD’s and murder patch it. IMO u got lucky with CD and doubt U realised how good it was.

• It happens quite a bit in 2 ways in my experience 1. When they run out of range which is likely intended 2. It bugs when you cast the E and they sprint at the exact same time, this one is the bug because you can be virtually in melee range and it just misses. I have a vid of a guy using his demon boots as I E and it misses right next to him the 2nd has happened to me quite a few times and is so fucking annoying as you can get robbed of the win. 1st one is probably intended

• Swords depend heavily on their E for mobility, It’s just the way tree has been designed. Yeah we can get heroic charges but only when we are close enough, without a E gap closer swords are garbage. I can out damage a claymore with double blades staff if I dodge the E. the tree is a complete failure in its current state

• I don’t think ambush should be revealed during any damage that would make the skill worthless. Agree on others though

• I levelled claymore to 100 before i even tried kingmaker, the problem is the hit box and the usefulness of the E ability. Even if the E wasn't buggy it would still be trash. Bloodletter is better than the entire swords tree in every scenario

• My 8 year old kid plays Albion 2 or 3 times a week and goes stalker corrupted dungeons, runs around dying in caerleon zones and laughs his head off . He has 8 million silver which he has earnt himself . Sorry but if you can’t adapt or learn it’s your fault not the game

• So why can't we interrupt Meditation while everlasting spirit is up? You aren't invulnerable during ES so why can't it be interrupted? I tried claymore E Swords interrupt W mace stun Nothing works

• Yeah mace is as bad as quarterstaff was - i stopped fighting them now cuz of the dumb low cooldown combo reset If they they win or lose a trade it doesn't matter cuz they just bop u away/sprint 1st reset and assassin jacket 2nd reset. By the time they have used the 2nd reset the 1st one is ready again. You just fight them over and over till u make a mistake and lose your composure and die.. It wasn't to bad a couple weeks ago but now they are populating CD more than curse

• Adrenaline Boost

BraveArt - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from j0ei: “Quote from BraveArt: “Removing regen from CD in its current state would be the end of CD and lots of players would go to other games, I know this cuz I’ll be one of them. Because of mob Agro and traps there is no such thing as a 1v1 fair fight, the game designers know this so that’s why it is designed in this way. Right now regen has to stay, Albion is a very boring game out of CD for a lot of solo players and it’s the only thing which stops me uninstalling. As for the axe nerf…

• Adrenaline Boost

Quote from XITREALITY: “lol solo players in a game made for group content.. iam suprised u even still play tbh ” That’s a little selfish don’t you think?

• - Please nerf an item I don’t use just so I can win more. Can we change Merc jacket to 4 seconds ? Is this ok it isn’t artifact. Let’s use your logic is that ok?

• No no and more no. Stop asking for nerfs to items which work well. This guy is obviously a curse or axe player

• Adrenaline Boost

Quote from j0ei: “Either this proposal or just plain revert the Adrenaline boost back to its original state! The core issue why it was nerfed in the first place was because it can be used to somehow "run away" or reset fights in CD! Well it's not ONLY used in CD, it can be used for OPEN WORLD PVP as well. If they had neutralized Regen in CD then none of these retarded unlimited reset builds would be a problem at all and this Adrenaline boost nerf would never see the light of day period. ” Removi…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Bro cleric cowl is completely balanced it is a 1 minute cooldown skill which has a huge defensive power also it makes you unable to take action so it is not as op as it seems it is the only hard counter to one shot builds unlike guardian helm which gives a large shield but you can move and attack now that is more broken guardian also has shorter cooldown same goes for hunter hood but those 2 items need to perdict to make the best use of it which display skill ” Dude …

• When a 4.0 Bow can stand still in melee range of a 6.1 claymore and win head to head you know u got problems. Bows may as well be melee weapons v swords right now

• Knowing Retroman Logic, this will all go through on next patch

• Nerf BlackHands

BraveArt - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

It should be a skill shot or require 3 stacks for the max damage. Either change chain slash or make the E harder to land. At the moment you cannot prepare any defences against the combo because there is no build up requirement. Once the black hand player has to think about how he's going to land that big E it becomes balanced. At the moment u just run up to a guy and initiate a 1000+ combo and there's nothing anyone can do about it (cleric cowl excused)

• Sure do it but make hunter hood or Guardian helm viable again. You can't just nerf items because they work correctly, that's just stupid design mentality. The DEV's in this game haven't learnt anything from games of the past, they keep nerfing defensive items which work and make the game better. People are using cleric cowl because they are forced into it having nothing else to use. Make other items better so you have more choice. Streamer are quitting albion weekly because of poor design ideas …