Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 122.

• Make this 15vs15 Somebody asked what if his guild dont have that much players or something like that,WELL why should guild with 5 members or 10 even go fight for CITY ? This will be stupid if be 5vs5 ,and have no sense at all....Fight for cityes / castles in that age was fights with 20000 + fighters,but this is just a game....Make this at least 15vs15,BTW i like this idea about citys very much.....Keep up good work....

• Great news....This is really everything i would like to see in game :D....Dont rush with stuff,work on them,and when think its ready implement it....

• Scojatael pvp.

MissJovana - - Guild Recruitment

Quote from 6ec: “Quote from Dobrutro Dunin: “I dont understand all this rage of some people. Its ALPHA TESTS, during tests you are not players - only testers. And even using exploits is nothing bad, because testers job is to find bugs and exploits. Search for them, use them, check them and in final show the results to DEVs so they are 100% sure where is problem and how to fix it before final release. And all here was done.” cos devs said its not rly an exploit its a current game mechanics and th…

• Scojatael pvp.

Quote from Dobrutro Dunin: “I dont understand all this rage of some people. Its ALPHA TESTS, during tests you are not players - only testers. And even using exploits is nothing bad, because testers job is to find bugs and exploits. Search for them, use them, check them and in final show the results to DEVs so they are 100% sure where is problem and how to fix it before final release. And all here was done.” You played alpha ?

• Scojatael pvp.

Well,honestly i agreed with Zor,and toadzers.......

• Archeage Alpha

MissJovana - - Small Talk

No B2P = NO thanks.... P2P is their way,because you cant do best things if you not P2P....If they made it B2P then i would play it for sure ...

• Awesome ideas,i would like this be in game....

• Rook's Report

MissJovana - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Rook: “I hope you enjoy this read as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thanks. Rook forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ab56c1643a7c2775322fbe48f” Wow Rook,amazing :D....I really like your feedback,and how nice you made it..

• Scojatael pvp.

Quote from Szagi: “Quote from MissJovana: “Quote from Szagi: “Everyone is crying here. Last hours of test we fought devs, insane, vandetta, hammer and sickle, face punch, and few other noname-guilds. We defeat them all. Some even several times:) Where was KGB??:D:D Where was No Cry?:D” Somebody even care to fight ? You people have no respect to other people,everyone was there for fun with DEV fight,not to fight you people.....” This was not your leader asked us to hurry? Because someone beat you…

• Scojatael pvp.

Quote from Szagi: “Everyone is crying here. Last hours of test we fought devs, insane, vandetta, hammer and sickle, face punch, and few other noname-guilds. We defeat them all. Some even several times:) Where was KGB??:D:D Where was No Cry?:D” Somebody even care to fight ? You people have no respect to other people,everyone was there for fun with DEV fight,not to fight you people.....

• Quote from Hightower: “As I suggested on Guild Territories, do away with the sandy spots. Allow players to place their buildings anywhere on flat ground, as long as there are no obstructions present ( rocks, resource nodes, static trees, roads, etc. ). No blocking off entrances to caves, zone gates, etc. Allow the building of walls with gates ( for the gold cost ). There should be a invisible barrier, that doesn't let another person place a house a few spaces next to yours. Destiny Board achieve…

• Well,SpaceTea/IceTea/HotTea/ColdTea/ and other Tea will contact everyone who will be accepted ...Alpha ended yesterday,have some patience

• Quote from Reamun: “Quote from MissJovana: “Quote from toadzers: “:D gonna join again next alpha or joining another 1 :P? Scnoobiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii” We will see....Probabbly Vendetta :D....” probabbly ?? that makes me sad... ” Well,i want be in Vendetta,why not,....But we need make plans,like me and you on TS3 2 days ago....

• Quote from Khor: “Why 'cya in next alpha' ? We're supposed to hang around in the forum until next alpha, not leave ! Thats not how it works !” Hm,i am still here :D....I know why i said that :D...

• Quote from toadzers: “:D gonna join again next alpha or joining another 1 :P? Scnoobiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii” We will see....Probabbly Vendetta :D....

• Special thanks for Vendetta guild for learning me this game,for all bad and good momments,for good time i spent with you guys ...♥

• Quote from Beelzebabb: “So the test has come to a final explosive end, which mostly descended into trolling by the devs, with Bercilak and Nogare spawning mobs on unsuspecting players! We just wanted to send out a big thanks to everyone who volunteered their time and effort to participate in what was an incredibly fun and exciting experience, and find a lot of bugs to fix and gave us a lot of good feedback. As some of you know, throughout the test we were spying on several guilds and other group…

• Quote from santa15: “Quote from MissJovana: “Это не справедливо они использовали подвиги для этого, только, чтобы получить к началу, но ни один из разработчиков не заботиться о that.I еще думаю, что они не заслуживают того, чтобы быть главным 1, но даже разработчик сказал, что они бы первым, даже если они не используются эксплуатировать? Как может кто-нибудь знает, что? Так что в основном поддерживая их, я действительно не волнует, но если разработчики будут держать будет свою поддержку на следу…

• Quote from XTeam: “Господа взяли, и очень эпично заэксплойтили. Они подняли себя в топы по убийствам, убивая своих согильдийников. Требую лишить их права на участие в эвенте за эмблему и пофиксить сей топ.” Это не справедливо они использовали подвиги для этого, только, чтобы получить к началу, но ни один из разработчиков не заботиться о that.I еще думаю, что они не заслуживают того, чтобы быть главным 1, но даже разработчик сказал, что они бы первым, даже если они не используются эксплуатировать…