Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Android Galaxy Tab S6 experience.

SebGuy - - Bugs

Good morning, Same device here (Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, 6GB) and i randomly crash/screen freeze every 15 mins or so no matter the activity or location. My son uses the Galaxy Tab S4 and he suffers from the same issues. The game is technically in Beta for tablets so I will give some more chances to the dev before moving to another game. It is currently not very fun as i am limited to gathering and low PVE. I can't even consider pvp in any form. Cheers

• Kicked out of game: Bridgewatch

SebGuy - - Bugs

every time i leave bridgewatch (boat or zone out) the game crashes. I am on android.

• Quarterstaff

SebGuy - - Beginner's Questions

So the Quarterstaff is an interesting PVP (Ganking and anti-ganking) weapon, but not so much for PVE.

• Quarterstaff

Regarding The slow component on the first spell available on the staff, do we know how much it slows? And are we talking walking speed or attack speed? Also, are the bosses affected by all the CC spells, such as those with a stun element? Or are those only good for pvp? Many thanks

• Also on Android 1/2 the time (pretty convenient to gather while watching TV) and I can't see my input text. I use an ASUS Zenpad 3s Between that and the "invisible" chests, Android client is pretty much only good for gathering in PVE zones.

• Quarterstaff

Hey gang!!! I am still in the process of determining what weapon to invest in and i recently gave the Quarterstaff a try. That weapon is a stunning fest!!! Pretty cool! However, I am wondering if the impossibility to use a shield/torch/book in off-hand is a real issue later on? Does the staff compensate you in significant ways? Thanks

• Hey many thanks!!! You nailed a lot opf my questions right away! Regarding "efficiency", would you say Open World Dungeons (OWD) or Expeditions (both same tier) are better for silver/loot? And regarding OWD, some areas have muyltiple entrances...are they all the same dungeons? Will one of them have a tougher boss?

• Weapons and Armors

Hello all! Is there a good online resource where I can get information regarding every weapon/armor abilities in the game? Trying to figure out what to try next (I amnow axe and shield with metal armor) Many thanks

• Hahaha! Now you know where I am coming from. So far, "item drop" has not been a thing. I only get silver drops. Was wondering if it becomes important later on. And thanks for helping out a newbie!

• Good morning everyone! The information about this game is surprisingly hard to get online so I figured I would skip the pain and go directly to the source: the people in the know! I have been playing for one week, taking my time and experimenting with various weapon and armor combo. To fill my experimental needs, i spent most of the time on my starter zones (level III) gathering what i needed. I now have a couple settings I would like to test "live" in more combat oriented PVE matetial: dungeons…

• Tablet vs PC

Hello all! Is it possible to compete in PVP when using a tablet vs other on PC? So far, my platform has been Android exclusively (likes to play on the couch as wife watches TV) but I am wondering if its viable in the long run. Thanks for sharing the wisdom!

• Allo à tous! Je me cherche une guilde de franco du Québec à joindre. Les amis Européens sont très sympatiques, mais la différence de fuseau horaire rends les choses difficiles (je suis dans eastern time) pour faire des activités de groupe. Je suis personellement bilingue, mais j'aimerais que mes deux garçons (9 et 11 ans et bien plus hot que moi au jeux videos) jouent avec moi, donc une guilde franco serait plus facile. J'ai joué pendant deux ans à EVE ONLINE donc je suis familier avec le style …

• Can't see what I am typing

SebGuy - - Bugs

When using the chat, the keyboard opens correctly but I can't see what I am typing. As i discussed the issue on chat other expressed the same problem. I am on Android 7.0, Asus Zenpad 3s tablet Thanks

• Cant see urn or chest models on ground

SebGuy - - Bugs

same issue here. I only get the "red circle" around the chest is i end up clicking on it by luck...