Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Quote from ImaDoki: “I may be saying something not veridic, but this, to me, sounds like a buff. You basically got 2 more rounds of CC, and STILL applies the root. Unless it's really poorly explained it looks to me that a single OH Frost will use E, apply a 33% slow, then some instants later 66% slow, AND THEN apply the current root... this means you got two rounds of extra slow. ” You are so so very lost my friend. This is not how it will work.... and it is a huge nerf.

• So i have video proof although twitch wasn't permitting me to clip it at the moment for some reason. How to replicate bug: Chillhowl (A) vs Chillhowl (B) : IF Chillhowl (A) casts Frozen Crystal [E ability] on to Chillhowl (B), but then when Chillhowl (B) SELF-casts Frozen Crystal [E ability] in an attempt to immune the damage taken from Chillhowl (A) it doesn't work; as it clearly states in the ability description that it provides immunity. So what you end up with is Chillhowl player (B) taking …

• Can we get a 1400+ IP required bracket for corrupted dungeons? Name it Master's league or something idk, but 1200 league is too low. @Retroman

• NDA Balance

Treasure - - General Questions & Discussions

Can we get a 1400+ IP required bracket for corrupted dungeons? Name it Master's league or something idk, but 1200 league has a ton of rats who break it from being an absolute amazing addition to the game.

• Quote from ImaDoki: “Biggest issue is huge mobility... Plates are just more annoying cause of Wind Wall and bigger health regen when out of combat. Wind wall channeling and a rework of frost nova / frost shot / adrenaline rush is more than enough to open space for other itens, just like Inner Focus and Dash nerfs did. You barely see spears and bloodletters today. Its all a matter of mobility and resets. ” You get the idea, although I can see opinion start to occur, blood letters and spears run r…

• Quote from Piraterer: “Fire and Arcane are very good in Corrupted Dungeons. Ppl just dont know how to play it. ” Your telling me that noone in the game has the intellect to play a weapon an within two entire tree's ? This is absolute arrogance, there are plenty of whom only play weapons within those tree's of specialization and still will openly sour at the idea of corrupt dungeons.

• As i'm sure most of you are already aware, finally after months of silence, we get a silly 'attempt' of balancing the game. Seeing as the developers clearly don't understand what needs balancing I figured we can help give them guidance in this thread. Hammers Iron Breaker - This ability is hands down the most broken ability in the game. With a 5 second cooldown you can armor shred your opponents in a 5m radius (by a SIGNIFICANT amount), and not only armor shred but smash them with insane damage.…

• NDA Balance

Treasure - - General Questions & Discussions

As i'm sure most of you are already aware, finally after months of silence, we get a silly 'attempt' of balancing the game. Seeing as the developers clearly don't understand what needs balancing I figured we can help give them guidance in this thread. Hammers Iron Breaker - This ability is hands down the most broken ability in the game. With a 5 second cooldown you can armor shred your opponents in a 5m radius (by a SIGNIFICANT amount), and not only armor shred but smash them with insane damage.…

• Without sounding condescending; @Amoebius76 You guys/gals should really watch your own games content creators on youtube and twitch where your games many problems are blatantly visible. Here are two recent examples of corrupted dungeon invaders spawning on-top of the invaded player. These clips can be viewed via these two links which are on twitch.tv's website: clips.twitch.tv/SpookyAwkwardRingSSSsss and twitch.tv/darkrosbb/clip/Smogg…=clips&range=7d&sort=time

• @Retroman , has no one on the developer team still not realized their patch changes they made to fix corrupt dungeon issues had gotten reverted back to the broken state? After some patch was added this fix was undone somehow and resumed in its broken state. This was the corrupt dungeon announcement of fixing the reduction of high tomb of insight drops , fix chest loots (chests giving 10k in a legendary chest for example) , and the biggest fix of all was the fixing of corrupt dungeon invader spaw…

• @Retroman , has no one on the developer team still not realized their patch changes they made to corrupt dungeon got reverted back to the broken state after the fix has already been made? This was the corrupt dungeon announcement of fixing the reduction of high tomb of insight drops , fix chest loots (chests giving 10k in a legendary chest for example) , and the biggest fix of all was the fixing of corrupt dungeon invader spawning on top of the invaded wiithout even being regenerated hp/energy).…

• TLDR: CDR displays correct ratio, but doesn't actually apply the correct CDR value. Severity: Severe (hince, a complete character stat doesn't work, impacting every player) I have a chillhowl as visible in the attachment below, as you can see after consuming (omelette 7.1, mistcaller 7.2(equipped)) it displays what the cooldown value should be (img attachment shows abilities after immediate use giving improper cooldown): 7pFjB9K As you can see, all the cool down reduction (CDR) i have applied di…

• TLDR: CDR displays correct ratio, but doesn't actually display the correct CDR value. Severity: Minor (hince, a complete character stat doesn't work, impacting every player) I have a chillhowl as visible in the attachment below, as you can see after consuming (omelette 7.1, mistcaller 7.2(equipped)) it displays what the cooldown value should be (img attachment shows abilities after immediate use giving improper cooldown): 7pFjB9K As you can see, all the cool down reduction (CDR) i have applied d…