Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 245.

• The rending spin change to only apply bleed at the edge of the circle it's bad for the game. Revert this, and nerf the damage of the skill, please sbi.

• Quote from Hattenhair: “I hate that mana issues can be fixed in 90% of the cases just by slapping a fucking lymhurst cape on it. Mana management is literally nonexistent nowadays. ” But using a lymhurst cape makes you unable to use a better cape. I prefer using martlock cape + sarcophagus(or facebreaker) with my battleaxe then astral aegis +lymhurst cape. In my tests the martlock cape option brings more survivability to the build. But if i use a broadsword, maybe i could use a astral aegis witho…

• They made this change once in the past and everyone hated, so they reverted. Now they bring this change again, and people will hate it again. We want to keep people bleeding, if you guys think the skill is strong, nerf the damage, increase cooldown, or maybe reduce the range of the spin, but keep bleeding in all of it's radious, we just ask you that SBI.

• I think the only way SBI could avoid people to make 100 crafters is to make crafting a non "AFK" task, a task that you need to waste time and effort, so crafters have no time enough on your day to make a lot of alts. The actual crafting is basically click on a button, and watch youtube until it is over.

• they nerfed it LOL

• I don't think it needs a nerf. It's a purgable buff with high physical resistance. So burn this down with a fire or anything that does magic damage.

• Quote from CalacaRoja: “I would like these three things to change 1. that the pvp is not forced in red zones, that they leave it for black zones, it is not pleasant to be farming in yellow zone quietly and that a group of fools arrives to push you to the portal to kill you and steal all the effort, To some we like to farm and it would be cool to respect that ” There is a configuration where you automatically refuse to enter at red zones, so people could not push you there.

• Battleaxe

DaarioNaharis - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from kheeta: “Quote from DaarioNaharis: “Quote from TeckTeck: “I tried a lot of different build with the Battleaxe on CD and for me the damage or cooldown are just great like this. The main issue with battleaxe and it is the same with all axes it's the lack of mobility and the incapacity to CC. And this new Q spell that is totally useless. What about this suggestions : - Increase walking speed bonus of Adrenaline rush - Boost range of the W dash skill, maybe put a slowering CC instead of t…

• Battleaxe

Quote from TeckTeck: “I tried a lot of different build with the Battleaxe on CD and for me the damage or cooldown are just great like this. The main issue with battleaxe and it is the same with all axes it's the lack of mobility and the incapacity to CC. And this new Q spell that is totally useless. What about this suggestions : - Increase walking speed bonus of Adrenaline rush - Boost range of the W dash skill, maybe put a slowering CC instead of the healing bonus/malus - Put a root or stun on …

• Battleaxe

feedback: I liked the buff, and after some fights in CD, i realized that it's not a HUGE buff, still lacks of mobility, with makes that weapon a strong melee, but with a counter on kiting. And this is OK. Any weapon that don't have counterplay it's broken. So i say that battleaxe, for 1v1 meta, it's now BALANCED. Thanks SBI!

• When i face a knight armor bulshit build i just run to crystals. Same with greatnature. But divine healers i try to fight, because my build is focused on sustain (battleaxe). But greatnature it's my nemesis because of dots. Know what your build is capable of and avoid these 0% chance fights.

• Probably people will not use this as a damage option, or mobility option (because of the stand times, it's better just go walking and hitting). But for combo purpose, because of the root, you could setup a situation to hit the carrioncaller E or the avalon axe E, skills that you can miss. Or setup a engage to your team.

• You have a good amount of options to avoid one shot builds. Some options that i remember: - Cleric cowl - Mercenary hood - Fort sterling cape - Resistance potion - Cleric robe (you have a little interval to activate between the enemy attack and the start of the silence) combined with hunter hood could be a INSANE weapon against that builds. - running for your live (with any good mobility skill) - Invisibility

• Quote from Borbarad: “only issue with new axe q is that the range is not 9m, but more like 6m. The ability hits 9m, but character moves to 6m, which isnt much in terms of mobility. ” and the first 2 activations have a little cast time, so this new ability will be just for fun, i think. I will keep using single target Q for corrupted pvp and area damage Q for PVE. With my build i could make the Q with 1.5 sec cd and the battleaxe E (on test server, with the new change) less than 8 seconds. Also t…

• i could play with the actual battleaxe, and win a lot of fights, imagine with the new one... to win against battleaxe, you will need to be really good at kiting. really good...

• Battleaxe

happy to see that people are not putting faith on that buff, looks like i will keep beeing one of the unique main battleaxes in server. Better for me. Thank you for your "amazing" analisis.

• Battleaxe

I think this buff it's "too much". 6HUoQPYgeFb0DDATROwhyVMD1FfBoPguiB9GjoneAgSB6B0E+WnUKe9bvUILoQfSo6B1gIIjeQZCjAq6vgEfz2f8BnXwA694jm4cAAAAASUVORK5CYII= With that, this will be the best 1v1 weapon for melee players.

• Quote from deenne: “XDDDDD healers in corupted are for noobs what to say. most of them dont know how to pvp. thats why they are playing with infinity sustain + 300 poisions in bag ” they know what they are doing, in majority are experienced players (majority of holy players that i've fought had more than 100m pvp fame), but they do not care for "fun" or roleplay or whatever, they just want to win, so they abuse this kind of builds.

• where is my new axe q spell...

• Quote from pesadelo: “If you think Nature is Overpowered wait until you find the Hallowfall. ” Top tier Corrupted and Hellgate staff.