Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• HG 2V2 still skiping ...

Kilikiss - - Bugs

thank you very much for your answer.

• OK, i know it's expensive one, but please, a bump of 12m, immune to any CC, last for 7 sec, and do some dmg each bump ... Hmm please, this is cancer, in HG like you cant do shit, its not ever skill or something ... You need to do something for that, it is really to strong !

• HG 2V2 still skiping ...

Kilikiss - - Bugs

Please do something about that, i dont really understand why you still want HG skiping, anyway it's worst than before Queen update. I think the problem is that there are too much odd tier zones (V, VII) where the gate is not kill, because they are too far from the capital's gate. Can't you know how much from the 100 possible HG, are really killed ? Because i will not be surprised if it's around half like 50 ... Queen deny a lot of content, farming is now terrible, content is only for big guild/a…

• HG Skip

Kilikiss - - Bugs

Hi, can you fix it again ? So anoying waiting 30 min for 1 HG, there is too much map who are really far and the gate are not clear. So whatever you raise the number to 100, it stills skip a lot ....

• HG waiting simulator again

Kilikiss - - Bugs

Same for us, it is really anoying to do 1 gate every 30 min in best scenarios !! FIX IT PLEASE !!