Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

• lol i stopped play but the game seems to have the same issue also i discovered that the problem is related to softcap places where your dmg is nerfed to hell and theyr healing is abusable this is why you dont see healing build in first positions because they are exploit to softcap mode (stalker) plenty of blind noobs this forum btw this game will never be balanced cause toxic communuity

• Quote from kheeta: “Quote from Cyrok: “a little buff in dmg is needed atleast the q dmg is shit compared to other weapons swords are falling too much this is becoming a mage game btw swords are a friendly/easy weapon this is why people use it but it dont excell in nothing in my opinion it should be the weapon with lower cooldowns of the game and this will take them to a nice place or they can add a better bleeding passive this can be helpful too the best ridiculous thing is that in 1 vs 1 ranged…

• a little buff in dmg is needed atleast the q dmg is shit compared to other weapons swords are falling too much this is becoming a mage game btw swords are a friendly/easy weapon this is why people use it but it dont excell in nothing in my opinion it should be the weapon with lower cooldowns of the game and this will take them to a nice place or they can add a better bleeding passive this can be helpful too the best ridiculous thing is that in 1 vs 1 ranged or mages can ignore your dmg and tank …

• Im just an italian storyteller sorry for my bad english feel free to correct me if i win 21473-halloween-1-1-png once upon a time a great king lost his unique,beautiful and irreplaceable son. 21466-halloween-7-1-png criying on his tomb the father cursed his fate not accepting defeat even by death. 21469-halloween-5-1-png so he filled a dark pact with demons to have his beloved son back 21467-halloween-8-1-png but the price was high:.he and his court lost theyr humanity to become all Jack-O-Lante…

• he cryes because he want to win every time with his stupid lame deathgivers...greedy noob

• instead of this healing per dmg done it should be like new foods give it a balanced lifesteal amount for 8 seconds so abusers like druids or other noobs with dots will not heal better than other people you want be healed?build some dmg and not be a ridiculus "i spit at you multiple times to be op" this will make mercs useful also in teamfigts because you can do aoe dmg to heal more the game has evolved :is time to change the bad design of the mercenary jacket thanks

• i have the solution now mercenary jacket should havel lifesteal (approximately 50%)like the new foods and not that ridicolous tick per dmg that procs for little dmg

• thank you very much you give me hope! i will try your suggestions and reply here with a video for sure!

• ahah ok but i want to know what to do with my build! is too op this double punch! i tryed also to press retalliate against another and it ignored and removed it from me! in my opinion the purge of the first strike should be removed is a lame instawin ability

• at the moment albion 1 vs 1 balance is a mirage... youtube.com/watch?v=WZqtphgJYLc&feature=youtu.be i accept suggestions on how to beat this lame build what could i have do? NERF PLS

• i solved the problem today i ran from 3 nature lamers i dont change my build because something is op but i refuse to make gift to this noobs who kill me just standing and reflecting my dmg from today i run and i enjoyed too because they try to catch me and i trolled them i espected more support from people here because to me this is a great problem...so if im alone to see this is my fault and i will just run but you all dont complain anymore of rats because i can understand them now

• the thing that hurt me more is that this noobs run in corrupted dungeons with literally no fear if they are invaded they dont try to break crystals because they know they are op if they invade they run into you with no fear cause they know they are op corrupted for me are very enjoyable and i go only for pvp but the only option versus this lamers is to run something must be done this is a real abuse this staff is not made for 1 vs 1 and who use it know this perfectly because they dont fear nothi…

• AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the best option is simply to fill the infamy bar after a succesful invasion so people have the option to do a pause or cleaning the dungeon for chests or fight the boss for loot and next invasion if the invasion is interrupted by shard breakers instead i suggest to put the invader in queque again ty

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Ouch how can u have problems vs nature??? Skill issues? ” probably build issue i dont have the sufficient burst and i hate to run away

• ok but is ridicolous that staffs designed to heal a entire party can be used on one person without a debuff for profit it ruin all the new solo content just created they nerfed us the potions to leave them more power and now is plenty of abusers i really hate do run from people i enter corrupted to fight but the devs are really forcing me to be a rat XD

• ok nobody answer meanwhile i did 7 runs on corrupted and 4 times versus dps and i won the other 3 i lost versus this lame build i simply try to fight until he finish mana but the advantage is too clear who dont see this is totally blind peace from now i will just run everityme i see one of them cause they are ridicolous in dmg and mobility but for me nature staff = cancer to game

• you are one of them for sure...also your argument in a conversation are unskilled

• people who before the corrupted dungeon had 0 pvp fame and experience now have insane amounts of infamy just because in 1 vs 1 the healing system is broken i got killed by people with evident lack of skill just because they had the nature staff which do good healing and still have decent dmg the problem is simple.healing staff are created to heal an entire party of players and also they can sustain a member who is focused by more than 1 enemy this is why the heal in duo hellgate is a problem thi…

• ASSASSIN HOOD please remove this bug

Cyrok - - Bugs

item assassin hood bug when you channel the cooldown reduction spell if you press another skill the channel is stopped and the skill starts as intended but the timer of the skill you just cast will continue to go down until you see the spell ready again. if you press again the spell the speel is still on cd but you dont see how much cause you see it ready. i died countless times for this bug pls solve

• the crazy part of this guardian helmet nerf is that taprot players still have 300 hp more than other people while softcapped...so why you nerfed guardian helm when taproot and cloth robes are the broken objects...