Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Hey there, could you also attach the player.log next time you encounter this? - Player.log: Start your launcher. Open Settings. Click on Game Logs. The Player.log file is the one we need. (depending on your settings you may not see the .log suffix)

• spell interrupt bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, could you elaborate on what spell is bugged, who is affected and the rough timestamp in the video please?

• Test Server limitations

Amoebius76 - - Feedback Testserver

Hey there, let me know if you're still in need of these chests. We are currently deploying something to the Staging server so it may not be accessible for a good bit (should hopefully be done by tomorrow), maybe I can help you out once it's back. Amoebius76#3856 on Discord if you want to coordinate.

• Hey there, the issue with Slit Throat will be fixed in the next patch. The Cooldown Reduction does work though, you can check with a stopwatch. Quote from Dagother: “Hey, it was changed with introduction of numeric cooldown timers how cooldown is displayed on the spell button so cooldown modifier speeds up the timer, the actual cooldown duration is correct. This ofc leads to this issue where you cannot really see the cooldown after reduction as on the tooltip, that's something devs will look int…

• Missing items

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, are you referring to the Energy Manipulator's Chest where you can store items to use in the Crystal League? It has two tabs now, for 5v5 and 20v20 matches each. Maybe you've checked the new 20v20 one, which should be empty as you seem to not have placed anything in it?

• Hey there, did you maybe have filters enabled when checking the Completed Tab in the market? If your items really disappeared, please check with support@albiononline.com.

• Quote from Dagother: “Hey, it was changed with introduction of numeric cooldown timers how cooldown is displayed on the spell button so cooldown modifier speeds up the timer, the actual cooldown duration is correct. This ofc leads to this issue where you cannot really see the cooldown after reduction as on the tooltip, that's something devs will look into if we can make cooldown modifier from equipped items displayed as initial cooldown while having cooldown modifier boosted with spells working …

• Chests not Lootable

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, when you click the chest, what popup were you getting? The loot UI, but it closes immediately? Best would be to have some names of the players this happened to and the rough time when it happened.

• Hey there, this is purely an issue of the spell description. Damage Reduction still is 60%, Movement Speed Recution is 15%.

• Hey there, I do not see any damage discrepancies regarding mob armor values. Also please keep in mind that the Battleaxe went through a couple balance changes in [6. May 2021] Call to Arms Patch 4.

• Hey there, will be fixed with the next patch.

• i can see who i muted. and more...

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, could you elaborate on this, maybe show your issue in some screenshots? You can either mute someone by opening the chat menu when right-clicking on their name in chat and hitting "mute", or via /mute [playername]. With /showmuted, you can see a list of muted characters in your chat. After you've muted someone, you should not see their messages in chat anymore.

• Bug skill capote do mago

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Olá, Tenho problemas para reproduzir o problema devido ao Google Translator. Você poderia elaborar (ou me corrigir) sobre Quais itens você estava usando? Mage Cowl com o feitiço Poison e Dagger Pair? Como você está tentando aplicar o Veneno do Mage Cowl? Observe que isso só se aplica a ataques automáticos, não a feitiços. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________…

• ho bug inside the map

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, please contact support@albiononline.com so they can move that hideout. we moved it, should be all good now.

• Hey there, we'll have the detailed stats for (Battle) Mount Spells in the upcoming patch.

• claw audio bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey @Achaikos if Dagother should not respond, you can also send the link to me via DMs, or via Discord: Amoebius76#3856.

• Thanks for following up @AdunX! I'll let devs know about the issue with the directories. I am not that familiar with Linux, but I think if we have these kind of buttons, they should work and open the appropriate folders.^^

• Iron will VS Cripple interaction

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, Cripple is working as intended. Yes, it "Purges all Movement Speed Buffs", but it is not considered a Purge like Mage's Armor Purging Shield for example. I'll let devs know to maybe change the wording there to prevent confusion.

• Is the new vanity skin gona be fixad?

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey @WillyWonka I think you're making a good point there. I've admittingly read your report as the weapon not showing anywhere outside of cities, islands, etc., but regarding the posture I'll check with the devs. Update: with the current system how our animations and posture works, it unfortunately is not possible to have the posture on the chest armor instead of the staff.

• Hey there, just to clarify because I've seen some not so accurate answers before (apart from Rokov!^^): Safe areas are cities, islands and hideouts. Basically everything that is not one of these three is not considered a safe zone (anywhere open world, arena, even expeditions, etc.), hence with the appropriate vanity skin settings, skins are not shown there.