Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Bogul: “and find a way to show seperators on your own trade window, so trading 10mil doesn't look like this: 10000000 ” forum.albiononline.com/index.p…000f895cce6ad7bdaca7380ff I'd really like it to work the same way that personal silver is displayed. You get a clean easily understandable amount displayed, and if you need more than that you just hover over it to get an exact amount. With separators.

• This feels like legitimate feedback to me. The 3 mount breeding skills are really time, focus and click intensive. Then, almost all of the things you can produce compete with challenge mounts in a non favorable way. If there are two places on the destiny board that I think could use freshening up, it is the mount breeding and refining skills.

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…000f895cce6ad7bdaca7380ff

• There are players for which both of these things are true, and players for which both of these things are untrue. The take away is that the better you are at doing things in this game the more money you make, and the worse you are at them the less money you make. If your idea of gathering is never going further than 2 zones away from a city or realmgate, you will not have a great time earning piles of silver. Because that is the easiest area to get to, and so is the most overcrowded, causing a h…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Replaced the "Remember Password" option with automatic login, which skips the login process entirely and proceeds directly to character selection screen ” That sounds unhelpful for anyone with more than one account ” It's not that big a deal, you just have to click the logout button to get back to the login screen. It's a very minor hoop. I'd still prefer to maintain both the remember password and the auto login, rather than one or the other.

• Quote from SerasVictoria: “Dear Piddle, you are stumbling over the "false dilemma" logical fallacy multiple times in your text. You might want to read up on that. ” I will slow things down, because you seem to be having a difficult time understanding the nuances of communication. You asked me a question. Quote from SerasVictoria: “But I wonder what it has to do with Albion or with Bogul forcing others to operate stations at a loss? ” To which I answered as directly as possible. Quote from Piddle…

• Quote from SerasVictoria: “But I wonder what it has to do with Albion or with Bogul forcing others to operate stations at a loss? ” This is particularly easy to understand. If you consider all the players in the game together, low rates are good for 99.9% of players. High rates are only good for 00.1% of players. Do the boots of plot owners really taste so good? Why do some people insist on lapping at them so enthusiastically? Maybe they are hoping that they will get the scraps from their master…

• Are you a non-english speaker using an english albion client? If you are on the english client, the default global chat you are connected to is an english only one. Rather than the global chat named global, which you can speak any language you like. You can also speak any language you want in the help chat. Which is the best chat to ask questions in anyhow.

• So at some point SBI created this pullout tab on your bank storage, that allows you to look at and transfer things from one tab to another in the same storage. This is pretty great except for one minor issue. It's much faster and more convenient to instead use shift click to move things to your inventory, then change tabs and shift click everything back into the new tab. Rather than to manually drag and drop every single item from one tab to the other. At least on PC. I'd really like an alternat…

• Quote from OVTSIDER: “Is it just me or is there always a new thread about the end of albion after every update? ” It's not just after updates. There is always a constant stream of them. People think that because they are starting to enjoy the game less, that so is everyone else.

• Quote from SerasVictoria: “The reality is that you driving prices down so much, that new plot owners (that are not part of the cartel and want to play fair) are operating at a loss. ” Anyone who buys a plot deserves what they get. They are all enemies to the proletariat. You should sympathize with your brothers and sisters, crafting little metal bars, and warm wheat soups. Not, the billionaire elite, as they claw an income out of the hard work of others.

• The supply and demand of those two things, while not independent of each other, are separate. So the prices, while not independent of each other, are separate.

• Quote from Saabotage: “This is a traditional Chimera us-browse.startpage.com/av/ano…d8afdcda7636e249805ec14d6 ” That is a chimera, a regular dragon without human parts is a chimera to (bat winged lizard). but the OG, I understand was this. Quote: “fabulous monster of Greek mythology, slain by Bellerophon, late 14c., from Old French chimere or directly from Medieval Latin chimera, from Latin Chimaera, from Greek khimaira, name of a mythical fire-breathing creature, slain by Bellerophon, with a li…

• I think the boar is too good, but this problem won't go away with just changes to it. If they nerf the boar, then the bear becomes the new best faction mount, and if they nerf the bear then something else does. Something will always be the best mount. The boar should be pulled back a little, and the bird, lizard and ram should be buffed a little. Maybe give the terror bird the carry weight of the T8 horse. So it's a high end gathering mount. The ram can have it's gallop timer reduced to 2.5 and …

• After 7 days you lose everything.

• Quote from Piraterer: “Quote from Saabotage: “Um a Chimera is a blend of more then one animal... where is the other heads? Asking for a friend. ” Can you make a picture? Always want to see one real life. ” youtube.com/watch?v=90X5NJleYJQ

• BUG with items purchase in Market

Piddle - - Bugs

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…000f895cce6ad7bdaca7380ff You control this. You probably booped the toggle by accident.

• Quote from Alysandra: “You have to spend an absurd amount of time gathering to get even one gathering up to T8. So one takes time other takes money. Fact of the matter is, there shouldn't be something that you can pour millions into and then have it be a eternal engine of wealth But you keep arguing that labours are fair for the game and healthy, but we both know you are just spitting bullshit to keep the status quo. ” Is it time to do something about Guild Island abuse? What is it that I am arg…

• Quote from Alysandra: “And the point is "It shouldn't be better to have labours then it is to gather" ” When you have to spend 100s of millions or billions of silver to go gather. Then your argument will make sense. But, in Albion anyone can just go out the gate of a city and just pick resources up off the ground. So comparing that to spending piles of silver and time to setup, and then even more time and silver for journals and riding around clicking things, doesn't make as much sense as you ar…

• He just wants a friend to cuddle. No need to be cruel.