Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Can the possible Siege Mount be drops by the Resource World bosses? Cause Right now every WB doenst get any attention and a possible improvement would be that they all would drop possible Siege Mounts. Right now its only the Old white that draws a few fights in. But if every WB would have such awesome mounts or expensive they will probably also get a lot of fights Link to Roadmap: albiononline.com/en/news/devtalk-year-end-update

• The-Fallen /// PVP/ZVZ Gilde, Gold Rang

Bangwi - - Gilden

Hey was ist mit meiner liebsten Deutschen Gilde passiert (in der ich nie war)?

• My Questions are now : - Am I the only one? Or are there more people out there who have the same Problem - How do I fix this - What can I do better ? - And what Informations do you need for an Indepth Look? PC Specs : 32Gb Ram i7 8700 RTX 3070

• So I got the Problem that if I play for 2-3hours that the game gets very laggy. I become a very slow loader. The auction house Information all need to load forever and It all began around the time SBI announced the XIGNCODE3. Tbh I dont know shit about stuff like that. I know that I dont use anything Illegal for Albion also I know that this Anti Cheat Software is always looking for some Illegal Programs. So maybe thats the Problem . But I thought well i just Reinstall the game real quick. And th…

• Game doesnt want to Download

Bangwi - - Bugs

Tbh I am not sure if here is the right spot to post it. I recently deleted Albion out of a mistake( was clearing my Onedrive and somehow it was saved there) then I tried to download it a again but after a few minutes i get an Error message and the "Retry" button pops up. After a few tries the message changes to this picture. i deleted everything and redownloaded everything from the official Albion site but I keep getting the same error message .

• Black Hands Bug

Bangwi - - Bugs

I did serveral Corrupted Dungeons and when I do the Blck Hands E it seems like the second Dmg input is not coming thru also not the Knockback. Are Black hands Counterable or is this just some bug?

• Right now you can just pop 3 avalonians and have 1 natural spawn avalonian per cluster. It would be great if this number would be increased doenst have to be much but 5 Avalonians would be great

• bug

Bangwi - - General Questions & Discussions

You gotta reinstall the game

• [ARCH] N1ghtmare rekrutiert

Bangwi - - Gilden

push

• The-Fallen /// PVP/ZVZ Gilde, Gold Rang

Bangwi - - Gilden

Wie liefs?

• Disconnect while changing the Zone!!

Bangwi - - Bugs

Thanks i will do these

• Disconnect while changing the Zone!!

Bangwi - - Bugs

Well as stated above since monday I always lose connection when i change the zone. It doen't matter if I go from the City to the AH or from the city to BZ or in a Dungeon to the next level. Everything else works fine. I was always lucky and didnt got killed while dc cause for some reason you wont get a shield. Sometimes there are no problems and I change the Zone in seconds and everything works normal. Today I did a Dg and the loot was pretty decent and i got no DC the whole time. I did the last…

• Selling Arena Veteran's Medium Banner

Bangwi - - Trade

Make me an offer im also willing to trade Items equal worth.forum.albiononline.com/index.p…2136d21eef72498a505177d24forum.albiononline.com/index.p…2136d21eef72498a505177d24

• Well i bought a Spectral Boar and was excited about the ability. But when i used it I lost my sprint. I tried it again and it happened very often except for 2 times when it didnt happen. Is that normal?