Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 110.

• Quote from moking: “Quote from HCEPositive: “Quote from moking: “Someone probably checking to see if ur a bot ” I would understand if I'm fishing in Blue/Yellow, but I'm fishing on lethal zones. ” How would they get close enough to you in the BZ to check, redzone i do it all the time to fishing bots who think they are hidden. ” lol those bots that still dare on lethal zones.

• I don't know the guy or his contributions to the community but I know losing someone is a whole different world of emotions for those close to him, so condolences to the people that cared for the guy.

• slash commands

HCEPositive - - Feedback & Suggestions

Can we add the following slash commands, I find it a QOL for fisherman or people who just wants to do trade runs from market and avoid those annoying duels/trade requests. /denyall on/off - turns on/off deny all for all trade/party/guild/duel/training invites /denytrade on/off - turns on/off deny for trade invite /denyparty on/off on/off - turns on/off deny for party invite /denyguild on/off - turns on/off deny for guild invite /denyduel on/off - turns on/off deny for duel invite /denytraining o…

• Quote from moking: “Someone probably checking to see if ur a bot ” I would understand if I'm fishing in Blue/Yellow, but I'm fishing on lethal zones.

• Is there a way we can report this nuisance trade/party invites that interrupt fishing, fishing is already hard as a profession with its mini game and we get interrupted with those trade/party invites. Yeah turning it on social on and off is an option, but its a hassle since you forget it from time to time, specially if you do trading a lot.

• people breed rare mounts for the RNG, i find that to be okay. agree on elite mounts, but not for the regular faction mounts no, leave swifties alone

• As I have seen the advantage of wide screen is early detection of terrain and you can see where the players are, which is still a great advantage for wide screen users. The only leveling field is that regardless of aspect ratio name tags pop up at the same time.

• All good, I'm still enjoying my male avatar wearing this dress

• Raid level for all other factions NPCs. Avalonian maps in HCE Solo/group Avalonian maps - Well roads have these already in forms of camps. Reading on the Lore there were dragons before, that the Avalonians battled with, maybe that's the future monsters?

• Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Welcome to the forum @TheBlackZazpe. If you used a demolition hammer to demolish a building, you don't get any materials and the building simply dissapears.. If you used the building's demolish option, you get back 90% of the materials back. Feel free to ask more questions! ~Evas_Flarelight ” Hmm.. Can you demolish (demolish/downgrade) your own HO?

• Very Dangerous Cluster Queue BUG

HCEPositive - - Bugs

wtf did you just go perma invi and kill someone? this needs to be checked ASAP.

• I can suggest doing gold chest camps in avalonian road and split your group into 2 on those blue chest camps, also always have the same tier equivalent of the map your doing.

• tier and enchantment increases repair cost multiplier. quality does not affect repair cost multiplier

• Quote from CassX: “Quote from Mytherceria: “Hey, It may be that your device is not supported, as currently at least 3 GB of memory is required to run the mobile client and we have tried to exclude devices which are not able to run the game. - Mytherceria ” I currently have 12GB of space on my mobile, I play practically every day AO from my mobile when I'm at work, but when I want to register in the Goodle Play Store (via the link above) I can't, I see the message "the device is not compatible wi…

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from HCEPositive: “First, Congratulations! Now I have some questions. 1. Is the mount skin only for new accounts who pre-registers and plays both Android and PC? 2. Is the mount skin tradable or instant unlock after logging in? Thanks, ” Hey, Thanks for the well wishes! To answer your questions: 1. Any player who plays on both a mobile and desktop device of their choice after the full global release will qualify, regardless of whether their account is new or old. 2…

• First, Congratulations! Now I have some questions. 1. Is the mount skin only for new accounts who pre-registers and plays both Android and PC? 2. Is the mount skin tradable or instant unlock after logging in? Thanks,

• wooop close the thread i found the problem its not your fault its mine, *kowtow*

• I was getting 60+ fps before the recent update and since then I am getting under 40.

• lol all those direwolf skins dropping in prices after people noticed it not working and people started selling them again at lower prices.

• at the moment only the Mill is the worthy crafting shop to put on your personal island, as most mills on Caerleon are way over priced. example: I need to make milk to butter, it would cost me around 500k++ to turn all milk to butter, but if I just craft it from my island i just spend around 30k for the food, and this is just a difference of 47% return value in the city and 42% on my personal island.