Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 655.

• HCE

Blenfjorn - - Beginner's Questions

Hi there. We have a HCE Discord, which you can find with this invite link: discord.gg/DuXN9WD You can find groups there, as well as lots of information on what builds to use, and a place to ask questions. My suggestion for newer HCE interested people is to buy maps. Someone new may not get picked for a group, so start the group instead! You can buy maps at the market. Easiest way is to search using the map level number. So if you type the number 10 then all the Level 10 maps for sale will pop up…

• I don't think I ever met or spoke to him, but I knew of him and probably read a post or two from him in my journeys here on the forum. I was sad to learn of his passing, and agree it would be nice to name something after him, be it an item, or a quest or something. 'Fun Stealer' would actually be a good name for a future expedition! I envision a Heretic expo, where they are "having too much fun stealing from people" and the party has to go stop them. Here is something weird. As many of us probab…

• Welcome back! I would suggest trying the new faction content for your next chapter.

• I agree that in a setting that is specifically made for 1v1 combat, that the winner should be definitive, but I also agree that the "staying alive" factor should be considered too. A fair compromise might be that victory in CD causes a knock down (opponent on their knees) situation, where you can execute for the ultimate victory, but if you get knocked down a second or two later from a delayed spell, or poison, then both parties are put back in their own dungeons (reason for this is to avoid the…

• I have heard of people selling guild islands, for the laborers there, or whatever. I agree with others that you should contact support and let them know. About a year ago I wanted to pay for a friend's premium, and I asked if I could buy them a token that they could use to get premium, but was told to just give them silver, and let Support know. The response from Support was something like "It's fine, people trade silver all the time, its part of the game".

• If you die a second after you kill someone in CD, do they get 10% of your infamy also?

• Quote from Ravenar: “forum.albiononline.com/index.p…hlight=%22change+email%22 you are welcome ” @Ravenar That link is not valid (at least not for me).

• Guardian Armor ninja nerf?

Blenfjorn - - Bugs

I noticed this too, and also didn't see it in the patch notes. Similar to the upkeep for Faction Points that was rolled out without letting us know, and causing an uproar. Was this change announced and we just missed it??

• Nickname

Blenfjorn - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hey @ArchRice you're reported for the senseless bumping of this thread. It has already been said (including by a moderator) that the devs aren't doing this. Hopefully one of them will lock this thread now.

• RIP Faction ZvZ?

Quote from Ambush69: “Yeah i saw the content you are doing is running in with flat 4 gear so Im really happy for you that those little things are already enough to keep you entertaint ” Thanks for watching. That's not my only content, but it is one of the things I enjoy.

• RIP Faction ZvZ?

Quote from Ambush69: “You seem to not be able comprehend the smallest things so i guess no point in arguing. If faction points are more meaning than fun itself than Im sorry for you that people need to tell you what you can and what you can not do. ” I actually do exactly what I want to do in game, and I don't need a shitter town border zerg war to do it either. Sorry you can't come up with better content and needed to wait for a zerg war to start by town to get any enjoyment out of the game. I …

• Nickname

Quote from ArchRice: “OMG I cant believe you guys took my message seriously. ” Now he wasn't serious about the name he would change to.

• RIP Faction ZvZ?

Quote from Ambush69: “Yes obviously it is irrelevant cuz I dont wanna have an argument which faction content is better, but I wanna argue that they destroyed the old content despite you liking it or not. Also mindless zerg pvp next to city still exist so your point also makes no sense. It has just been change to be a actually mindless cuz people do not get punished for dieing anymore as its no leathal content now. ” Wrong again. The near town border zerg stuff happens a lot less now, and also wh…

• Nickname

Quote from Loucipher: “Your answer is yet another proof of why granting your request would not accomplish anything. You may not be aware of that, but [AvAvA] is a tag of another alliance in this game. What would you do if you changed your nickname and found this out later? Come back to the forum and ask for another change of your nickname? ” Yeah lol.... "I just found out the AvAvA alliance is hated, and people are making fun of me, please let me change my name again"!

• RIP Faction ZvZ?

Quote from Ambush69: “Its a sandbox mmo so there is not too much intent behind those changes i assume. Town loyalty was just brought into faction and doesnt make sense as caerlon can kill each other so town loyalty is not really the reason they changed it. As i mentioned the overall intend is to make the game fun and enjoyable and that group of people decided that they liked faction zvzs. Before the update there was nobody doing outposts either and sandbox enabled the player to find their own co…

• RIP Faction ZvZ?

It basically comes down to asking the following question. What was the vision of the devs? ZvZ was intended for fighting over territories. Factions was intended for fighting over outposts, town loyalty, etc. A group of people decided "We don't want to ZvZ the way the game was intended, we want to use this faction system to do it instead". They ignored the intent of the game, which fine, you have that right, but the devs saw the issue and went and fixed it. Now you're complaining that it is going…

• RIP Faction ZvZ?

Quote from Clasics: “how can it get annoying? Is part of the game, I used to love to stand on Sterling, and keep an eye on invasions while spamming corrupteds, once someone came to attack the city I could re gear go outside, fight along randoms, loot some people and go back to so my thing. If people belive faction flag Is just for gathering and doing safe pve, then they misses this game's whole point, or what it used to be.. ” The point of factions was for towns to fight over outposts. When it w…

• RIP Faction ZvZ?

Quote from Clasics: “Quote from Blenfjorn: “New faction content is much better. A bunch of shitters running from one town to another just to fight at the town border was crap content. No real point behind it, and annoying for anyone who was leaving town to gather or whatever, only to find a 100 vs 100 fight happening and lagging them up. Now there is purpose behind the content, and border fights are way more rare, which is a good thing. ” Oh yeah of course, running for 4 yellow zones straight, f…

• Nickname

Quote from UNFM: “@Carpazzo check page 1 dont read from end ” Problem with being able to look up previous names is that not everyone is going to do it. Maybe a guild would (and should) before giving someone an officer title, but what about friends? I don't want to be friends with someone who scumbagged their guild. So does that mean I need to check previous names of everyone I friend? A good compromise could come from the game Dark Age of Camelot. They had a 'Namer' (forgot if that was the actua…

• Confirmed it is a 25 minute time limit, which shows right in between the two scores.