Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 89.

• I hope they are bringing some of the ideas they presented in that survey they released last year. A rework for Static Dungeons and Castle Siege Equipment? Yes please! The Black Zone needs some love

• First of all, this idea IS NOT mine, but I found it extremely attractive. Nerfing windwall by reducing the duration to 2s would certainly hurt the weapon in ZvsZ and small scale group content where it sometimes plays a decisive role. The community suggested the following: 1. Make it a channeled ability instead, lasting for the original four seconds. 2. Increase the resistances of the caster during the channel to compensate for the commitment of holding the wall. An additional suggestion: .Make t…

• Quote from RIPYourHeart: “This was just one example. Another one here:youtube.com/watch?v=Rw09MW5Aipw Literally any skill which has cast time if you use it while someone turns on hellion hood it won't silence you at all. This is huge bug. I know Black hands W prevents any CC and dmg but only while it is used and not even a milisecond after. On my video you can see how enemy can use E and body armour skill while standing in "silence". In terms of lifetouch: - Lifetouch can be used on ally which m…

• Quote from RIPYourHeart: “Known issues: - E from Black Hands - no stun on first hit, no damage on second hit when someone is moving (for example when person is pushed through Fiend Robe or enemy is using sandals of purity or scholar sandals - Silence is bugged as hell for months now and no one is fixing it. Hellion hood - silences me, doesn't silence anyone else who is standing inside it. Demon helmet silences person and 1 second after that person can do anything they want. Maybe this is caused …

• While I do agree Astral Aegis is definitely a better option, there are a couple things to take into account: 1. Astral Aegis is an Avalonian off-hand, I believe it is ok if it is slightly better than a common one. 2. It is already getting nerfed a little, I think it will provide a reasonable amount of damage reduction once the nerf drops. 3. *This is probably the essential thing here* It increases mana costs of all your abilities, by an amount fairly proportional to the defenses you get. That ma…

• Quote from Lohend: “Rework the Scythe E skill, make it unique worth using compared to other axes. - "Grim Harvest" E slot skill- Execute opponent when under x% of HP. When not, deal XXX true damage, and apply "at Death's door" debuff that will make its user unable to heal or receive heals for 3 sec. Single target spell as AOE would turn it a bit over powered but it would give axes a decent 1v1 artifact weapon. The skill rework would still be in the spirit of axes as anti healer weapon but it wou…

• QS

She0gorath - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Aynraynd: “How to play QS guide: 1. Do any dmg 2. Run and reset more faster than ur oponent 3. Keep doing it until he has 100 HP 4. Hit the forehead on the keyboard to win. Requirements: 1.Have a forehead. 2. Have a oncologist near u. ps: brain is not needed ” Lol. It is exaggerated but that’s kinda how the reset meta works.

• I am curious, was this post moved to rants or did it start here? I am with the community on this. Mamono deserves an interview, he is very committed to this game and he should be rewarded for that commitment and the things he achieved, regardless of any political issue, Not getting an interview because of in-game politics? That’s childish, and very unprofessional.

• I hope they’ll focus on that after mobile launch.

• Rate the avatar above you!!

She0gorath - - Small Talk

10/10 Berserker go brrrr!

• Quote from j0ei: “ Certain classes were not made to have mobility because they offer utility/cc in its place ” That’s kind of my point here. @fip I never said Fire Staves are bad nor I’m complaining about them, I am comparing their current state in terms of mobility with that of crossbows and how the things that you guys are suggesting seem irrational to me and unnecessary to me. Not a weapons need mobility. And even so, have you played Heavy Crossbow? You want that thing to have dagger like mob…

• Quote from WillyWonka: “Ur saying it's supposed to not work outside cities? In this case the weapon transmog is giving the whole hunch back look for this skin so it's more then just a weapon skin.. If that's the case they should give the hunch back look from the armor skin, that's like 80% why u want it.. ” There is a problem with that. If they add the hunch back to armor instead, they would have to rework the standing animation for almost weapons I believe, which means more work, and that equal…

• Quote from HCEPositive: “Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Welcome to the forum @TheBlackZazpe. If you used a demolition hammer to demolish a building, you don't get any materials and the building simply dissapears.. If you used the building's demolish option, you get back 90% of the materials back. Feel free to ask more questions! ~Evas_Flarelight ” Hmm.. Can you demolish (demolish/downgrade) your own HO? ” Technically yes, just don’t feed it for long enough

• Quote from Gacox: “@HIDKstr @ I see your ignorance, I'll give you a dose of realism. Bow can dodge with Q and W in jump DAggers can cancel with swadow edge and !!!Chain Slash!!! RODS all can cancel it with Q and it's very easy Healer can cancel with firts W and its easy. Maces can dodge it with E of 1h and W Snare Charge Sword - Parry Strike and Splitting Slash Cursed can with desecrate its easy you just need to throw it next to you I see that by your knowledge you should not have more than 1m o…

• Quote from ViniColen: “Honestly, i just want to see it playable. The situation of jacket of tenacity is ridiculous. Retroman would search something to fit in. If it is for let the actual style of that armor, i would remove the standtime, change the atk bonus gained based on your weapon, not in the enemy weapon(the actual way of getting DEF bonus is good), increase the effect time to 6~8 sec, and for that, make a 45sec CD jacket. To search something new for that would be good too. Like the propos…

• Idk, just make Forge Hammers cool again. They once were used in HGs and such. Now, there are just plenty of options that are certainly better.

• Quote from fip: “crossbows have no mobility and therefore aren't suited to some types of content = true. ” Objection. Have you played Fire Staff? Turns out it lacks mobility too. You can compensate your lack of mobility with the right boots. Demon Boots and Soldier Boots are there for you to finish up your opponents before they get away. Fire Staff user here, I hate crossbows.

• Quote from WillyWonka: “I can't see my weapon transmog outside cities and u don't get the hunch back either. U do get it in cities but not out in the world. ” Did you check your settings? In General Settings, go to the Vanity section and make sure you have your skin enabled outside of safe areas. Other players will be able to see it even if you are not seeing it, unless they have the setting turned off too. The picture posted by SpicyPeppers shows the setting you should be concerned about.

• I do agree that they have to find more ways to balance CDs without ruining the weapons for every other type of content. That being said, let me point out that the Quarterstaff nerf won’t have that much of an impact in ganking. There are very rare cases in which you need your W active for 5 seconds to catch a target, if you didn’t get in the first 3 - 4 you’ll more likely miss it anyway. The nerf won’t affect that much its ZvsZ potential. You should be using Raising Blow in ZvsZ as a Soulscythe. …

• Tombhammer is quite good for ganking honestly (they hit me hard with the cast range nerf not gonna lie, but you know, improvise, adapt, OVERCOME!)