Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 269.

• Quote from UNFM: “Quote from Malkalma: “For solo content the best is CD or HCE. ” bullshit. stop spreading those retarded CD ARE THE BEST SOLO FAME. thats not true, flat 8 solo rd map has much more fame than CD + you risk nothing. ” I doubt that you will farm 1,4m/hour in solo dungeons with all the travels you have to do between the dungeons.

• Quote from Fikule: “Quote from Malkalma: “For solo content the best is CD or HCE. Also ava dungeons can be "solo content" just find a discord and join the raids... (if you have enough IP for that) Then solo dungeons but this is waaaay worse than anything else... For CD you need only 1200 IP and you earn more/same fame than in any other content. ” When you mention CDs, what gear and tier/location of zone do you recommend? I don't have all that much silver, so I'd like to keep the chance of losing…

• For solo content the best is CD or HCE. Also ava dungeons can be "solo content" just find a discord and join the raids... (if you have enough IP for that) Then solo dungeons but this is waaaay worse than anything else... For CD you need only 1200 IP and you earn more/same fame than in any other content.

• Wind wall effect does not need more than 2 seconds to have effect... It still will work, dw

• Quote from Kajack: “Quote from Malkalma: “Albion's economy is grateful for your trashings. ” youtube.com/watch?v=Gv0_dBaCARQ Here is new form of grieving + trashing. Now you can't grab the loot. Even thou it is grateful for the economy, it doesn't mean it's healthy for another players. Hellgates need no loot ally's dead body at the end of the battle and players dont hide where chest is spawn after winning. ” This looks fun although it should not happen.

• Quote from Kinnas: “Quote from Teichji: “Really depends what time you clear dungeons, all of the chest items are player crafted which are sold to black market. so basically People sell to black market - From black market they get to chest. possibly when you cleared dungeons that all of the goodies were already given away! ” i thought black market is prohibited in the game so how come items from there go to chests and how is that even possible ” Black Market is an NPC in Caerleon

• Quote from krazzer: “Quote from CassX: “Quote from krazzer: “@CassX Technically no, because getting the carrots is part of the process in getting the seeds. ” Decision creating alt character for spending focus at harvest, is a bad decision, when it comes to silver per focus.(but I can imagine that the new player does not have so many options / knowledge, etc .. so ..)So if you go for the seeds, so you're going to spend focus, so count only what that focus will bring you, the difference what focu…

• Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from Sponik: “Quote from Malkalma: “Guess write an email to support and ask the... Also... why would someone spend money on buying a guild for a guild house for more money than it would cost just to build for himself one? ” im selling it with a huge discount ” Why would you sell it for less than you spent on it? (or for less than you could get back after demolishing it?) ” you must be new, you los…

• Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from Sponik: “Quote from Malkalma: “Guess write an email to support and ask the... Also... why would someone spend money on buying a guild for a guild house for more money than it would cost just to build for himself one? ” im selling it with a huge discount ” Why would you sell it for less than you spent on it? (or for less than you could get back after demolishing it?) ” you must be new, you lose a lot of resources when you destroy your buil…

• I had gatherer laborers like 2 years ago so I don't remember... But if you have the laborer already, I would spend a some hundreds of thousands silver to buy some journals and test it out...

• Quote from Sponik: “Quote from Malkalma: “Guess write an email to support and ask the... Also... why would someone spend money on buying a guild for a guild house for more money than it would cost just to build for himself one? ” im selling it with a huge discount ” Why would you sell it for less than you spent on it? (or for less than you could get back after demolishing it?)

• Guess write an email to support and ask them... Also... why would someone spend money on buying a guild for a guild house for more money than it would cost just to build for himself one?

• Quote from CassX: “Quote from krazzer: “@CassX Technically no, because getting the carrots is part of the process in getting the seeds. ” so the focus of the alt character makes a difference only in the seeds, in nothing else. ” Spending focus on farming is bad idea. Although isn't premium status double the harvested amount of stuff? Focus =/= premium status but in case they are connected...

• Albion's economy is grateful for your trashings.

• If they trash from their inventory, you still got 2-3 minutes until the items get really destroyed.

• You can kill them while they are looting.

• Much more items need cloth and leather than wood for example. So even if there are the same amount of resources, the cloth and leather will be used --> less resources --> higher prices

• Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “Quote from Malkalma: “This is not IRL. You won't make more if you do everything because there are no qualities. Someone with 1k fame can grow the same carrots another guy with 100m fame can. ” If the guy with 1k fame keeps creating alts every 3 days to spend 30k focus on farms and then delete and repeat ye, it is about the same. Furthermore, the focus cost for refining is waaaay lower than for crafting, so you will get profit if you refine your stuff before crafting wit…

• This is not IRL. You won't make more if you do everything because there are no qualities. Someone with 1k fame can grow the same carrots another guy with 100m fame can.