Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 633.

• Welcome to the Internet.

• The rise of the dragons update discussed on here with my back story would be perfect.... Cough cough.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “"Max out destiny board" if you can do just that within a year i would ask SBI to immortalize you as an NPC the scale of your goals is so large i will respect you if you ever manage to complete just that ” "Max out destiny board" Quote from The_Support_God: “if you can do just that within a year i would ask SBI to immortalize you as an NPC the scale of your goals is so large i will respect you if you ever manage to complete just that ” Exactly, combat fame tomes, craf…

• Quote from Loucipher: “Quote from Malkalma: “If it would be hard for SBI to track down people who were selling 30 skins 1 hour after maintenance... No comment. Go on trade channel. ” Tracking down anyone who sells 30 skins 1 hour after maintenance doesn't take a rocket scientist. We are both aware of this fact, and SBI certainly is aware of that as well. Still, does it prove 100% that all the accounts involved belong to one person?I am in no way affilliated with SBI or something, so I can't real…

• Quests

Zoream - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Loucipher: “Quote from Zoream: “No. Why do they need to cater for everyone. ” Because you're not the only one playing the game. Why should they cater for just you?You don't like quests? Fine. No obligation to play them. You can go ganking or whatever else floats your boat. ” Catering for all dilutes the existing content expansions. What I liked is there isn't quests. But hey, let's go kill 50 rabbits.

• Awww look at the trolling by staff. O well, looks like we can all self refer.

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Mytherceria: “I have been summoned... ” Shame you cant be summoned to a thread asking about self referral and the constant abuse of your ToS despite being 'summoned' there umpteen times asking for some clarification on why it is condoned. Very telling. ” Yeah, I'm smirking at this. It's a massively abused system which damages the game, costs them money and alienates the player base.

• I'll pop back in three years and see how it's going.

• Quests

Quote from BobHope: “I have played WOW,NeverWinter and other mmorpg and I find quests keeps certain players busy (you don't have to do them but others will kill the rabbits). The game should work on having multi things for different players. This way more players play the more money goes to them. Which is what they want because they have to pay for operating this game. I being playing for about a month I don't know anything about Faction Trade missions. A quest can be done the 1st day. ” No. Why…

• Catching fish in multiples

Pretty much max.

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Fusionbomb: “They do indirectly, by modifying the global discount value. I'm not sure how often they change it, though. ” I think its only been changed twice. Started out at 1000 at launch. And changed twice, to 2000, then 3000 at different points in time as I recall, ” And that must be player base lead.

• Accidentally bought an item.... Wonder how they wash the dirty silver.

• Quote from Kriansas: “Quote from Juzten: “Quote from zzzzzz1998: “my friend just join the game and spent over 2000dollars but yet still got banned today. is it possible that maybe he got a wrong banned? ” your friend needs a hobby 2k on a game he just started is just stupidity at it's finest ” depends how much money u have lol,if dude is rich why not,hes supporting the game ” Yes I said I don't judge, but I'm still laughing.

• You can't sell an item that isn't repaired. Warlocks are good in PvE and PvP. Experiment with which staff suits your budget. Quarterstaffs clear PvE quite well. If you can't use it properly just buy tomes. Axes are one of the quickest and cheapest clear weapons. I use carrioncaller and it clears really quickly, battle axe I use to solo 5mans. Good luck with your connection. Rip

• Quests

Couldn't think of anything worse. But hey it worked for wow. Now go kill those 50 rabbits. Next mission, skin 50 rabbits which you still have to kill the rabbits for. Amazing.

• Quote from Juzten: “Quote from zzzzzz1998: “my friend just join the game and spent over 2000dollars but yet still got banned today. is it possible that maybe he got a wrong banned? ” your friend needs a hobby 2k on a game he just started is just stupidity at it's finest ” I don't judge anyone on what they spend their cash on. But... I'm laughing rn.

• SBI doesn't "control" the gold.

• Maximum items from laborer

Quote from Geofors: “Quote from Zoream: “You need a trophy for every level of the house from T2 upwards, either a generalist is return refined or those and the specific gathering trophies. You can also get a trophy shark and spyglass. Try not to build too many houses, use a guild Hall. It's more efficient in time management. Plus you get a huge chest. ” If I make a 1 person private guild, will my current island become a guild island or how else and where do I build a guild hall? Okay, finally fo…

• Maximum items from laborer

You need a trophy for every level of the house from T2 upwards, either a generalist is return refined or those and the specific gathering trophies. You can also get a trophy shark and spyglass. Try not to build too many houses, use a guild Hall. It's more efficient in time management. Plus you get a huge chest.