Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

• Quote from SayAm3n: “And still not Mobile update.. neither optimization nor improvements or even news about when it's coming. Let's hope for the next one...! ” all I really wish for is, that spell effects are shown... we basically play corrupted dungeons without seeing any fire haha.

• Hey, we try to create the first „only“ mobile Players Guild, since there are some specific demands and tips and Tricks for mobile gamers (and some huge disadvantages). We are international language , but specifc language is allowed if its not too often. We are pretty New and trying to do pve, pvp, and gathering in a chilled atmosphere. Hook me up ingame (nickname): Torbaum Cu

• i agree, same for me. Its pretty much „always“ after ive entered a major city, though i dont have any Performance issues (iPad Pro). this should really be a focus, since its pretty much makes endgame pvp and pve unplayable.

• im getting kicked out due to anti cheat - im only playing on ios!

• After todays patch its back again!

• Skill Description not showing

MobileThor - - iOS Test Forum

Same, iPad Pro.

• No animations?

Quote from ESGWhiteFox: “Quote from MobileThor: “Quote from ESGWhiteFox: “I understand what you are saying however please see my points below...... ” well, if thats the case i pretty much give up on this game right now. In my opinion, if they want to offially release this on mobile,they should at least be functional and showing skill effects. Without them u cant really play pvp or pve at endgame Level.if there goal, as you state it, is just creating a farming app for mobile go for that and decla…

• No animations?

Quote from ESGWhiteFox: “I understand what you are saying however please see my points below and understand that what you are asking would basically make IOS users have a MAJOR advantage over PC players and therefore this would not be a cross platform game at all - it already gives a major upper hand when it comes to spells and skills that involve mouse pointing direction - such as xbow explosive arrows would automatically shoot at the selected target where on PC you would need to point and sele…

• No animations?

Quote from ESGWhiteFox: “Don't think that the developers actually sit in the forums all day and wait for you to tell them what to do dude.. if you have a bug there is a way to report it and not rant about it - do what i suggested above: go to flight test and submit a bug report AS YOU ARE A BETA TESTER AND GAME IS NOT RELEASED, NOONE OWES YOU ANYTHING. I keep repeating that being in beta is a priviledge and there is tone and manner to adress issues and bugs especially as that is your job as a te…

• i 100% agree and want to add: 1. Targeting Options - "Attack nearest enemy" for auto Attack U need to implement this option for mobile. In a fight with enemy 3 players and e.g. 3 mobs around, you cant click 5 times on "change target" to target randomely the one u need. With that function meeles can just stay on there prefered target. Range can choose this too for better kiting. Note: only for auto attacks, so you can still manuelly select other targets for non skillshot abilities. This comes fro…

• Softcaps for CDR?

MobileThor - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Gabumon: “With 3 CDR pieces + 8.3 mistcaller + 7.3 food you reach about 42-45%. Throw an eagle Q in and you are just in 50% range ” thank you - so there is no softcap or is that included in those 42%?

• Softcaps for CDR?

Thank you, but what is with the softcap if u have 3x leather + mistcaller for example? How much can u reduce a 5sec CD ALWAYS?

• Softcaps for CDR?

Hey, what is the softcap for cooldown reduction? How far can I posdible reduce a 5 second cooldown? Will I get it to 2,5 sec?

• I use ur thread for some more Feedback. Hey all, first of all - great game, having a blast playing it. BUT there are exactly two things u need to adress before you can release this on android/ios officially. 1. Targeting Options - "Attack nearest enemy" for auto Attack U need to implement this option for mobile. In a fight with enemy 3 players and e.g. 3 mobs around, you cant click 5 times on "change target" to target randomely the one u need. With that function meeles can just stay on there pre…

• Mobile: Planned Improvements

MobileThor - - Mobile Version

Hey all, first of all - great game, having a blast playing it. BUT there are exactly two things u need to adress before you can release this on android/ios officially. 1. Targeting Options - "Attack nearest enemy" for auto Attack U need to implement this option for mobile. In a fight with enemy 3 players and e.g. 3 mobs around, you cant click 5 times on "change target" to target randomely the one u need. With that function meeles can just stay on there prefered target. Range can choose this too …

• Hey all, first of all - great game, having a blast playing it. BUT there are exactly two things u need to adress before you can release this on android/ios officially. 1. Targeting Options - "Attack nearest enemy" for auto Attack U need to implement this option for mobile. In a fight with enemy 3 players and e.g. 3 mobs around, you cant click 5 times on "change target" to target randomely the one u need. With that function meeles can just stay on there prefered target. Range can choose this too …

• Mobile: Planned Improvements

MobileThor - - Mobile Version

please fix animations, they are almost always not shown. This literally kills PvP, cuz u cant see enemy skills.

• regarding Animations: Its not Sometimes - its Always. Furthermore I dont have any Performance issues with ipad pro. E.g. - i Log in, im somewhere alone in the wild, accept a Arena invite, animations are gone in arena, even on lowest settings and 760p on ipad pro. They need to fix ist asap, since u literally cant play pvp (U dont see enemy skills

• No animations?

Its not Sometimes - its Always. Furthermore I dont have any Performance issues with ipad pro. E.g. - i Log in, im somewhere alone in the wild, accept a Arena invite, animations are gone in arena, even on lowest settings and 760p on ipad pro. Can U adress that? They need to fix ist asap, since u literally cant play pvp (U dont see enemy skills).

• No animations?

Game is really great so far, enjoy it a lot. There are really just 2 things i dont like: 1. Animation Bug 2. No Selection to "Always Attack the nearest target" - especially for meele that would help with targeting a Lot. All mobile mobas do have this (pretty similar gameplay).