Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Hello!

Evas_Flarelight - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the forum @OmniKingShrek!

• Welcome to the forum @Dazuri Please send a ticket to Support Team to see what your options are. Here's the link: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @Avariccce, If you've already sent a ticket to the Support Team, I highly recommend you just wait for their reply. Unfortunately, posting your issue on the forum will not resolve your issue since we (forum staff) have no access to your account. You can also read more about the In-game Chat Moderation & Forum Rules Quote from Mytherceria: “<snip...> Additional Don’ts - discuss customer support issues in the forums <snip...> ” If you have any questions, please feel free to sen…

• Hi there @WeaselF Here's how it works: Alliance Point Sharing . Quote from Retroman: “With the upcoming event season, we'll be introducing alliance season point sharing. All season points generated will be partially shared with all alliance members. You trade risk (smaller alliances) for rewards (more season points directly for your guild). Alliance Change Cooldown will also be increased to 7 days to make it more difficult to game the system with alliance hopping. Reason Guilds aiming for the to…

• Hello from Apshara

Evas_Flarelight - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the forum @Apshara You can increase the font size by clicking this arrow to show the General Chat Settings: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…615514c9c675100a5d98f67fc Then adjust it from this menu: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…615514c9c675100a5d98f67fc Feel free to ask more questions here! ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @IRaptor, The different biomes have their own resources and bonuses. It all boils down to where you see yourself gathering or refining the said resources. Here's a short rundown of each biome: Forest The Royal City of this biome is Lymhurst. Zones that are classified as Forests have these available resources for gatherers: Wood, Hide, and Stone. Wood Aspects spawn here. Resource outcrops and their bosses for wood can be found in these zones Highland The Royal City of this bi…

• Quote from Jean_Helius: “Wtf is happening?????? My connection is now completely blocked, i can't even access the Albion site anymore.To write this i had to use a proxy with usa ip. I have 6 premium accounts actived right now and i can't even access the game or the Albion site, this is so frustrating. The site and game is blocking my connection!! Edit: alright luckily i still have my old adsl isp actived, and i could log in just fine. Albion is blocking my ip, new isp or maybe my huawei router? i…

• gold coins

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Welcome to the forum @LucianoRAL This is something the Support Team can look into, please tell your friend to create a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @Nancyla The support team can look into your concern, please send them a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight Via Google Translate: Bienvenidos al foro @ 'Nancyla' El equipo de soporte puede investigar su inquietud, envíeles un ticket aquí: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Nickname

Evas_Flarelight - - Feedback & Suggestions

I've now locked the thread since the suggestion has been answered multiple times before. Additionally, the thread bumps have not added anything relevant to the discussion. If you have any questions, send me a DM. ~Evas_Flarelight

• @RK09 I'm now closing this thread. Support-related issues are not encouraged on the forums as mentioned in the In-game Chat Moderation & Forum Rules because you can raise it to the Support Team instead. You can create a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support If you have any questions, please send me a DM. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @Decoster Yes. When you share your referral link, you friend will be redirected to the Albion Online website to create an account and if they purchase at least 30 days of premium, you will receive the rewards. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from Pilavpawa: “This afternoon I saw the update and I couldn't believe my eyes some items are changed so much that they don't fit anywhere, nor PVP, nor PvE. So I asked the support what happens to people who level those items for weeks, or months because not everyone has this time to play 12 hours daily. And she answered me that of course she can`t help me, but I should write in the forum "Feedback and suggestion". I told her that last time I had suggestions, they bring the attention to t…

• Quote from d2sk2: “Were you able to find a solution to this issue? I am experiencing the same issue for last few days and don't know how to fix it. ” Please reach out to the Support Team to further troubleshoot your issue. You can create a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Crash in Lymhurst

Evas_Flarelight - - iOS Test Forum

Hey there @MickeyDankMouse The subscription automatically renews if you have 3 premium days or lower on your character. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…615514c9c675100a5d98f67fc If you have more questions about your account, please feel free to reach out to the Support Team here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @BarbaYT I'm locking this thread since it's a support-related concern. If you or your brother are banned, you're not allowed to create an account to bypass the previous ban. I recommend you reach out to the Support Team: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @Farahild Please reach out to the Support Team to further troubleshoot your issue. You can send a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• @Kinnas As what @Loucipher mentioned, please reach out to the Support Team regarding this. You can send a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support Thanks! ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @SamahaX We take great pride in defending our forests, see you on the battlefied Best of luck!

• Quote from m0n4rch: “if gambling is prohibited, why are there so many gamblers in that game ??? ” If you see anyone gambling or promoting any games of chance, feel free to send a ticket to the Support Team here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight