Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• EASY ANTI CHEAT DISCONNECTS

Partheas - - Bugs

Update: it seems like I can play again. I turn off antivirus (Avast in my case), I close every single program running in background, in my case the program that comes with my RAM (Toughram), a program to stylize windows wallpaper (RainMeter) and Ableton Live Enhacement Suite. That's all I have running in backgorund on my pc. I don't know if this can work for you guys, but try closing everything till the game works lol

Partheas - - Bugs

@Veetus do you have any update for us? Update from me: I still having no answer from EAC tech support. I uninstalled a lot of things from my pc (codecs, unused programs and games), but doesn't work at all. I agree with @Delciudad when says that SBI should ask more transparency from EAC, because we all know Mods can't be our tech support, but they can ask transparency to EAC to know what is the problem, why is affecting us, that is the thing that makes me mad, they aren't doing all they can, mean…

Partheas - - Bugs

Oh, wow, now I'm getting "Botting tool detected", wow! What a amazing improve...amazing because is stupid! WTF I don't have nothing installed on my pc...btw what is a botting tool? There's nothing in this web, nothing in Google, also nothing in EAC web. Well, time to leave this game due to shitty mods that only are saying us we are cheaters lmao I don't want to wait 2 weeks for EAC support, I'm officially out of this game, but hey! who cares? At least SBI don't care about me or about anyone havi…

Partheas - - Bugs

So, this is the 5th day with the same problem. I did everything I can to solve this! I contacted both support team (Albion and EAC): Albion support send me to EAC, and I did it, but I have no answer from them since saturday. EAC take 3 to 12 days to take contact with you back, so I'm waiting for them. I don't understand what @Dagother said...kicks are valid ones? LMAO Are you sure you are doing your job well? Because the disconnections are with no reason, nobody of us are using cheats, at least …

Partheas - - Bugs

I really understand what @Evas_Flarelight said. But, you, as moderator, can contact devs to look for the problem, and why is affecting to many people. I already did everything you told me to do, and isn't working. You should realize that too, your solution is not working, look for another one. We are your community, you should take care of us and our problems with the game. If you're not able to do that, so don't be a Moderator, because you're being useless since the problem starts. And you are …

Partheas - - Bugs

Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Quote from Partheas: “It's incredible that the mod staff aren't helping us. This problem have 2-3 entire days without helpful response from nobody, and the mod staff just send us to EAC support. I hope they can fix this, if not I'll left the game, because is completely useless. ” Jus in case you missed it, we have mentioned multiple times to please send a ticket to the support staff for additonal troubleshooting steps: albiononline.com/en/profile/support Or reach out…

Partheas - - Bugs

It's incredible that the mod staff aren't helping us. This problem have 2-3 entire days without helpful response from nobody, and the mod staff just send us to EAC support. I hope they can fix this, if not I'll left the game, because is completely useless.

• idk why they fix it on Android, but PC users are being redirected to EAC support. Just fix it. I can't play since yesterday, this is so frustrating.

Partheas - - Bugs

Quote from exetaz: “Quote from Partheas: “My first post on this forum was 9 hours ago, and EAC still kicking me out of Albion! THIS ALBION PATCH JUST FVCKED UP EVERYTHING AND HIS MODS TEAM ARE USELESS... ” relax tomorrow will be the same ” lmao pls no

Partheas - - Bugs

My first post on this forum was 9 hours ago, and EAC still kicking me out of Albion! THIS ALBION PATCH JUST FVCKED UP EVERYTHING AND HIS MODS TEAM ARE USELESS...

Partheas - - Bugs

let's blame EAC

Partheas - - Bugs

I have the same problem, I noticed it 6 hours ago, and still not working. Sometimes let me play 1 minute or a few seconds, sometimes I can't even enter the world.

• I tried to play again, but...yes, it doesn't work. Just when I'm entering the world EAC kicks me out, sometimes let me play 1 minute or a few seconds, but again, kicks me out. Why staff is not answering back? Please, fix it...

• I can't play. The game let me log in, I can acces to the character screen, but if I try to enter the world, Easy Anti-Cheat kicks me out immediatly, some times lets me play a few seconds, but, at the end, kicks me out every single time. Yesterday I be able to play normally, but today is impossible to play. I don't have any third-party program, or cheat, so I don't understand why the Anti-Cheat keeps kicking me out of the game. Please fix it. Character: Partheas Location: Crose Gorge