Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Can't open Albion from Linux

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from vmgustavo: “I successfully installed the game but when I try to open it running the Albion-Online executable this is the result: Source Code (5 lines)What should I do? ” Might be an issue with your gpu driver, could you update it and try again? Which distribution you use btw?

• claw audio bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from XITREALITY: “i have not heard the claw glitch since. The first time you guys fixed it made it worse but i have not heard it since the second time round ” We found some other cases and all should be fixed in upcoming patch.

• Hey @Bangsley I moved your thread to Bugs forum as that wasn't intentioanl change for damage vs mobs.

• File not found - Albion.exe

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Boobooqu: “I cannot start the game as it is crashing. Nothing from the advice works. I have tried multiple times. Please? Any help?! ” Could you post a screenshot of the message? When you go to game launcher and open Settings, either Repair or Reinstall option should fix such issues, let me know if that helped.

• Quote from had123: “I tried 700 times to upgrade the quality of the attached item, but all failed. Please make sure that the probability of upgrading this item's quality is set to 0% in the system due to a bug. If this is intended, please disclose your chances of upgrading the quality of this item. gme ID : haddd ” The chance to reroll for the highest quality level is very small.

• Quote from d2sk2: “My PC crashes after launching Albion online for couple of minutes. I have tried reinstalling the game multiple times. All my drives are up to date, II have tried all the solution that I can find in the internet and nothing works. I can see that there were similar threads about this same issue a year ago but I couldn't find a proper solution to it. I have a computer that's new and all other apps and games works perfectly. Does anyone know a fix? ” Hey, do you get BSOD when that…

• Test Server Launch Error

Dagother - - Feedback Testserver

@Calesvol go to your installation folder C:\Program Files (x86)\AlbionOnline\staging\EasyAntiCheat and run EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe then use Repair Service option, might try it also in the main game folder \AlbionOnline but I think it should help.

• app bug old version

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, the server is back online and you should be able to log in now.

• app bug old version

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, just dropping by to let you know we're looking into it but I don't have exact ETA for you right now.

• claw audio bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Achaikos: “Please fix this bug. It creates so much noise polution. It has almost been a month and there is no fix yet. ” Hey, this bug was fixed a week ago with patch #4 [19. April 2021] Call to Arms Patch 3 does it still happen to you? Could you post more info if there's a particular case when it happens to you or ideally post a video of it?

• Hey guys, I posted in some other threads before but just to let you there's a weekly "upkeep" for top ranks and a part of your standing is deducted each week. This will be improved in UI so the information is display theere. Nevertheless, we're looking into your feedback and we'll see if we can make some balance adjustments.

• Quote from Gnomer: “Yes, I know you claimed it's not a bug, but I seriously doubt it isn't. So, I had around 440k faction standing and lost around 10% (40k-50k, not 100% sure) too. Are you seriously suggesting this is not a bug? Everyone loses 10% every week of their standing? ” Hey, already posted in missing faction standings - top "prestige" ranks need to be maintained via standing, so basically you can keep prestige ranks as long as you are active in faction warfare. This information and stan…

• missing faction standings

Dagother - - Bugs

There's a weekly "upkeep" for top ranks and a part of your standing is deducted. We'll improve the UI in a later patch to display the information.

• Missing text in the game.

Dagother - - Bugs

Should be fixed in patch #3 soon!

• Quote from Zebulas: “I see that this is under investigation but was curious if this was something to be fixed? Thanks, Zeb ” Hey, that's currently intended - you lose the buff once you change cluster.

• Cant get into test server

Dagother - - Bugs Testserver

Hey guys, we're working on a new version but I don't have any ETA right now, till then test server won't be available.

• Faction warfare defence.

Dagother - - Bugs

@Durpmen I can move your post to feedback section if you want as it's not a bug but some assumption about what the "defense bonus" means. If it helps you, you are included for the defense bonus payout when you capture outposts/clusters for your faction and kill players of enemy factions. The bonus is distributed to all players from your faction based on contribution in those activities. Caerleon faction is excluded from the bonus.

• game fails to load

Dagother - - Bugs

Could you open settings in launcher and open your game logs folder from there, then PM me your player.log?

• Bug fraction daily

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from byyaku: “@Dagother i know it doesn't count to weekly , but anyway in current points also dont add . Look near data both screens , current point before 32 406, after 32 752 - thats is not weekly - thats all points or i m wrong? so there should be 5k points more after. ” The reward from daily is not 5k faction points, it's faction standing, faction standing increases your faction rank.

• Bug fraction daily

Dagother - - Bugs

@byyaku you get faction standing from the daily rewards, which doesn't count for your weekly rewards but for your faction rank.