Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Luxury Cart Mount Skin Bugged

Ravenar - - Bugs

Quote from Kurwiu: “Quote from Ravenar: “I believe that the issue is that the flames are somehow inherited (copy pasted?) from the Heretic cart. The light of the candle and the torch are there even if the actual torch and candle are not. ” forum.albiononline.com/index.p…d9a600e70726f22a2929d0d7b ” You are welcome!

Ravenar - - Bugs

Quote from Kurwiu: “Quote from Ravenar: “pls fix, unplayable.. ” i belive in every game forum in history of the internet under every "non esential bug post" this comment is posted by literally the same fucking dude ” nah, it is just funny forum.albiononline.com/index.p…d9a600e70726f22a2929d0d7bforum.albiononline.com/index.p…d9a600e70726f22a2929d0d7b I believe that the issue is that the flames are somehow inherited (copy pasted?) from the Heretic cart. The light of the candle and the torch are th…

Ravenar - - Bugs

pls fix, unplayable...

• Quote from Zachary: “why don't you sell skins for gold, after all al gold was bought for real money(or not?) this will alow for all players to have skins ,but yes it will boost gold price and as result players like me that periodacly buy gold from sbi store will do it less because i'll get bigger amount of silver for same money,so you actualy make me pay twice ,its is not "sandboxy" at all =) ” I could be wrong but I believe there are different skins for different people 1) skins you have to gri…

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “53fa90f0f0bc7f739b3c2323e62e8ca42898042e.jpeg Dress to raise the dead with the new Keeper of Souls Vanity Bundle! This premiere bundle is available in the ingame store, and includes a full costume set, a costume weapon, and a macabre, bone-chilling mount skin for your Giant Stag or Moose. Read more here: albiononline.com/news/fear-the-keeper-of-souls ” Couple of questions: 1) The skin on the individual on the stag. Is that the female version. I think I see like Bikini-…

• guild version would be nice

• Albion Fishermanerman

Ravenar - - Forum Banter

Day two, same spot, same fisherman. Maybe I just go buy some seaweed.

• Really

Ravenar - - Forum Banter

Quote from Jacqora: “..., and go do something you like doing. ” What if something I liked doing almost 3 weeks ago was to write on this thread?

• been wondering that as well. All the stuff that has worked with it has been nerffed but the jacket just somehow survives.

• Albion Fishermanerman

Ravenar - - Forum Banter

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…d9a600e70726f22a2929d0d7b

• Albion Fishermanerman

Ravenar - - Forum Banter

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…d9a600e70726f22a2929d0d7b forum.albiononline.com/index.p…d9a600e70726f22a2929d0d7b Botting, reported and sent video evidence in email. Have fun!

• This game is Lethal. If an update makes it possible for someone to kill you in a new way and you lose your guzzi gear, it is fine. (as long as proven otherwise)

• Re: Lost items

Ravenar - - Rants

Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Kutluca1453: “the game's intelligence level has dropped ” It wasnt 'the game' that turned off the notification .. it was you. ” I actually disagree there. Let´s be real, defending this mechanics is a bit brain dead. This really shouldn´t be in the game. It´s not about skill or anything. This just punishes players who want to play in peace, merchants and so on. And they have no means of knowing that. If you say they should, then you are stupid…

Ravenar - - Rants

Quote from Fusionbomb: “Can I have your... oh, nevermind. ” I was like, please man, don't... then I realised.... then I legit lolled...

• can also help

Ravenar - - Rants

Another satisfied customer. Thank you for sharing.

• Duel exploit using different elevations

• I think he used the exploit... report him just in case

• youtu.be/NhCvNhTzSt4

• Quote from Sadaleus: “Don't give a damn about leftist's rant. ” youtu.be/BYKc-WiKuNI